It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama the great, the messiah, the fraud.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
When Obama began his campaign I did believe he could be the next JFK. I did not vote for him but I did have some hope that my feelings about him could be true... It took about three months of him being in office to realize he was not only the same as Bush but worse. Bush didn't need to make us feel all warm and fuzzy inside like Obama has, he was blunt and arrogant. He didn't care. Obama's deception to the American people may be unprecedented. He is a Manchurian candidate. Make us believe to the point of complete trust in the individual, he can fail and the sheep will blame it on the previous administration.

I believe we are in the darkest period ever in American history and I do not blame it on Obama. He is in over his head. The powers that be are so powerful the SCOTUS have given corporations unlimited power in campaigns... We are Italy in the age of Musini. It is time for a revolution brothers and sisters. If we care about this country... the time is now...

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
revolution is what they are trying to avoid obama is in my opinion a puppet he works for tptb he may actually want to change the way things are done in politics but they will only allow him to bend so much the status quot must be maintained.... sad really for in his position he could truly revolutionize everything i feel sorry for him history will not be kind to him unless he rebels against his bosses............

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

Hey OP, give us a bit more. At least expand on your ideas as to what is going on here, why is America in such bad shape? Who is President Obama working for, who programed him as a "Manchurian candidate"? What do you think is really the deal right now, and why are you so pessimistic about the future?

new topics

join