It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which prediction do you think has been the most accurate of all time?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Which prediction do you think has been the most accurate of all time?

If you could just pick 1 prediction (that you can source to us) that has been the most accurate prediction of all time, what is the prediction? Who made the prediction? Why is it the most accurate?

I am really interested in hearing what you all have to say about this

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The early global warming dis believers.
They denied or protested against the global warming theory. From day one.

They must feel very pleased right now, being able to say "I told you so ! '

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

This is easy. P R Castillo's prediction of the destruction of New Orleans in July, 2005.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I suppose that would be right... though, no one particular prediction on that stands out...

What other ones are there? Maybe something specific that came true?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chorizo4

This is easy. P R Castillo's prediction of the destruction of New Orleans in July, 2005.

I hadn't heard about that one...

Going to Google it now.

I just hear about so many predictions, I was wondering which ones would stand out as the most powerfully accurate. Those making those predictions would be the people to follow for additional forsight.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
The early global warming dis believers.
They denied or protested against the global warming theory. From day one.

They must feel very pleased right now, being able to say "I told you so ! '

ugg, I just got a headache.

ok, great...now can you please go tell the ocean to stop warming because its all false.

thanks for playing. enjoy your delusion

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I think i read this somewhere in very old scripture containing the ancient knowledge. Maybe even the bible. I forgot.

It told about the start of human civilisation. It would migrate to the west and when the circle is complete and mankind arrived back at the starting point. ( The middle Eastern countries of Iran an Irak.

All hell would break loose and man started a chain event leading to war, famine, misery and destruction of civilisation as we know it.

In progres as we speak.
Well... It's seems like it anyway.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Probably my ex wife whenever she said "Don't go thinking you're getting any tonight mister." Pretty much a 100% accuracy rate.

Other than that, nothing come to mind since all of the really good predictions that I have heard that have been claimed to have been true are usually done so after the fact, which sort of takes away from their drama. Either that or if the prediction is given in advance, there is often a lot of fudging trying to get it to fit the event after the fact.

In all honesty, I keep waiting eagerly to be blown away by the unmistakably accurate prediction that that I can point to and say "Ah-ha! there is one that came true!" But so far -- nada.

At the other end of the scale, two people that have me rolling my eyes at this point are Ed Dames and Sylvia Brown -- more for volume of crap rather then any specific magnificent miss.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I think i read this somewhere in very old scripture containing the ancient knowledge. Maybe even the bible. I forgot.

It told about the start of human civilisation. It would migrate to the west and when the circle is complete and mankind arrived back at the starting point. ( The middle Eastern countries of Iran an Irak.

All hell would break loose and man started a chain event leading to war, famine, misery and destruction of civilisation as we know it.

In progres as we speak.
Well... It's seems like it anyway.

I don't think that one is the bible, though I would really like to see it. It sounds really interesting and pretty accurate.

The bible seems to have a pretty good prediction track record so far..

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
"The sun will come up tomorrow."

Little Orphan Annie.

She's never been wrong. Not once.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion
"The sun will come up tomorrow."

Little Orphan Annie.

She's never been wrong. Not once.

LOL!!!! Got a star for that one!

Ok, score one Annie....

Other than creepy little orphan red heads with afros, there HAS to be some predictions that were actually documented prior to them taking place...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
What's his name Edward casey's prediction of the discovery of Atlantis.

It's no secret there are numerous lost city like complexes ans buildings found, hidden on the oceans floors.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock

Originally posted by chorizo4

I hadn't heard about that one...

Going to Google it now.

I just hear about so many predictions, I was wondering which ones would stand out as the most powerfully accurate. Those making those predictions would be the people to follow for additional forsight.

Here's one for free, "Champion will fall". Excuse the cryptic nature of this, and as always,------------------------Take care. PC

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

What's his name Edward casey's prediction of the discovery of Atlantis.

It's no secret there are numerous lost city like complexes ans buildings found, hidden on the oceans floors.

That isn't a bad one...

Where did he say atlantis would be found? Do you know when he said the discovery would be made?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

It could very well be part of the ancient eastern wisdom.
I'll try searching for it's origins.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Who said i predicted this ?

That wasn't the question.
My delusions are usually much more pleasant then reality.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
"Nothing is certain but death and taxes."
-Ben Franklin.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'm sorry.

I really got to start writing those things on paper.
I think it was a you tube video about or relating to David Wilcox.
They also talked about David to be the reincarnation of Eward.

I'm not really sure about David Wilcock and his claims and so. They smell funny.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I remember seeing him just a few monts before Kathina poking some dikes, telling exactly what was bound to happen.

It was a show on the discovery channel.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross."
— Sinclair Lewis, author of It Can't Happen Here, 1935

--Was a good one . ---

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join