It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien baby in dumpster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Alien baby in dumpster

video.google.com

Alien baby found in dumpster near military base.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I dont know if this thread has been posted here before sorry if it has. Today is the first time I've ever seen this video and seems pretty authentic but possibly not, if anyone knows anything about this please share. It was added two years ago at livevideo.com, apparently some people found an alien baby(grey)in a dumpster that's near a military base(probably U.S.) and they show it in a box of ice. It appears to be only a couple inches. It also changes color and starts to degrade revealing its teeth. The people speak Spanish and English and they mention in English how they can make money from this but it would be risky. Hard to tell if its a hoax or not,any insights?

video.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It's a rare disease, I remember reading about it, it's terrible if it was actually found in a dumpster though...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

yes i am familiar with that disease from that youtube video but the problem with this is that it appears to be the size of an ice cube and its black almond shaped eyes arent the same as the red beady looking ones on that diseased fetus.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by maximiliian]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by maximiliian

yes i am familiar with that disease from that youtube video but the problem with this is that it appears to be the size of an ice cube and its black almond shaped eyes arent the same as the red beady looking ones on that diseased fetus.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by maximiliian]

You can barely see the eyes, The video is such poor quality.
And really, do you think the military would dispose of an alien in a dumpster?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Looks fake as hell to me. Probably planted there on purpose to trip people out.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
if this video is real then it is a sad reflection on humanity; standing around laughing and jokin while take pictures and videos of a dead baby/fetus.
however im not convinced this is real, it reminds me of these things we bought as kids where you have this jar of goo and inside was a tiny rubber alien.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It's a stretchy rubber toy alien. In fact I recall this same toy being presented as a burned alien body a few months ago.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Not to mention aliens...I doubt they throw their babies in dumpsters.

Only humans do that.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The gang finds a dumbster baby

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

search buttons works ya know. Why would a "highly classified", "alien harboring" mililtary base just dispose of its alien babies into a dumpster. Of course its fake.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by maximiliian

I dont know if this thread has been posted here before sorry if it has.

I say Bull crap!

All these threads start like this.

All you had to do was copy and paste your title thread into search.

Here is a link to a previous thread from years ago that will point you to multiple threads on the same topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now you need to ask yourself this.

After watching this, you found that this was actually something of importance to post in this forum?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
At least he knew to bring it to ATS.

At least he knew he would get some good opinions on ATS.

So don't criticize the messenger, thank him for allowing ATS to debunk this.

It is most likely a fake yes, as many others have already pointed out.

Thank you for choosing ATS as a place to get answers about weird stuff!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
At least he knew to bring it to ATS.

At least he knew he would get some good opinions on ATS.

So don't criticize the messenger, thank him for allowing ATS to debunk this.

It is most likely a fake yes, as many others have already pointed out.

Thank you for choosing ATS as a place to get answers about weird stuff!

Exactly some people on this site posess such an arrogant snobbish attitude.Why assume everyone one knows this story?

[edit on 3-2-2010 by KANDINSKI]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Since when is a Google video considered a news source? i expected at least the National Enquirer but I bet they wouldn't touch this with a ten foot Alien arm. Wonder how many flags this will get? Looked like a rubber doll to me but then again my eyes are pretty bad. With all the technology attributed to Aliens why would they throw a baby in the local trash bin?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN
Since when is a Google video considered a news source?

That is all the TV news has, video. Are they not news?

The news is news, if its anywhere on the Internet and we can find it, and it is big or meaningful, than it is certainly news.

Sources do not really matter that much, it is the veracity of the supposed event that is important.

Fact being, the mainstream media spreads lies a lot. And we know about it as common knowledge. However , people still trust them.

That is why the source is not relevant *usually*, but instead the Content of what is presented must be analyzed and determined as legit or not.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Clearly the above poster who posted the link to the rubber alien is spot on this time.

I don't think it this OP intentions were to make anyone angry posting this, and maybe next time will perform a better search. No biggie.

Now, on to my contribution to the thread, just for yall's information.

There truly is an alien baby disease.

WARNING. DO NOT CLICK if you are squeamish, the pictures are so sad.

Real Alien babies

What it is.

www.progressiveu.org...

"Harlequin ichthyosis is a severe skin disease. According to the Genetics Home Reference website, a harlequin’s skin is very rough. The skin looks like thick hard scales in diamond shaped plates with cracks separating the skin. The 10news.com website reports that the skin sheds “seven to ten times faster than normal.” The Genetics Home Reference website says the hard skin doesn’t give the baby a lot of mobility so their arms and legs don’t move much. The shape of their eyes, lips, and ears are not developed right and the sensory organs may not function or move well, if at all. Not only does the disease affect the baby superficially, but severe problems can occur internally as well."

Hope yall learned something today.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thats ok I deserve the criticism I was foolish enough to think it was a probability of being authentic, I mean the thing is real but whatever thanks for the opinions.

new topics

top topics

join