It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Rods And Possible UFO Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I came across this tonight and found it interesting . The poster claims to know a guy that works at this particular facility....what facility that is ..is anyone's guess. It is apparently near a body of water, so perhaps some sort of naval base perhaps. In the videos I noticed at the point of impact a telephone pole wobbles back and forth from a supposed pressure wave from the crash. Have a look guys..what do you think?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well first of all, the video is clearly hoaxing us to start out with by calling birds, bats and bugs "flying rods", if you don't know that's what rods are then maybe this will convince you:

And if you want to think that doesn't prove ALL rods are birds bats and bugs then just show me a single video of rods made with a 1000 fps camera, that's right, you can't, because that's what they all are with few exceptions. The exceptions would be things like a rock thrown through the field of view of the camera, etc.

Regarding the possible UFO crash, I'm not in a very receptive mood after being hoaxed by the flying rods claim. So I'll just say I don't know what that's showing but it's nothing earth-shattering if you ask me. Something doesn't look right about that pole, most tension lines attached to poles have tension in them and that one doesn't seem to have tension in it, look how it flops around when the pole shakes. And the helicopter video is too far away to tell what they are really doing.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Is there any particular reason we should believe that any of the clips are actually related to each other?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Bugs all the way.
Thats no Tesla torpedo.
If it was they would have reason to be worried.
Its not every day you see a craft that defies gravity
using pulses of longitudinal pressure waves in the ether.
Bugs use flapping wings.
The propeller drives with each pass in the air.
The jet drives with blasts of hot gases.
Nothing seems continuous.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I can go with the bird or bat thing...but it is winter and even in the Pacific Northwest it is to cold for bugs right now. Presuming the time frame is what the guy who put the video out is being truthful.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
If it's not just bugs or some Miscellaneous object like dust, Then I would diffinatley say it's just spirits. Not ghosts, But just random spirits flying around.

new topics

top topics

join