It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 4 is here folks! hang to your hats.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
www.jpost.com...
Looks isreal is going to full strike dont you think so?

funny how in this same article, it mentions regime change (even spelled wrong
) when that same given choice was given to iraq right JPOST?

funny how they removed any mention of iraq eh?

The Iranian regime must be told to choose between the bomb and survival. When given the same choice in 2003 the regime chose survival.”

Elaborating on the possibility of using force, Ya’alon said, “The plan is to stop it, be it through regime change in Iran or through, with no other choice, the use of force in order to remove Iran’s ability to develop nuclear weapons.” Ya’alon blasted the UN for focusing on Israel instead of Iran. He said Ahmadinejad’s regime was encouraged by the UN Human Rights Council’s targeting of Israel and its lack of help for the opposition movement in Iran.

with no other choice, the use of force in order to remove Iran’s ability to develop nuclear weapons.”

More and More warmongering articles are coming like these days with my powers i sense a full blown war this spring dont you?

This news article was poorly written.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
World war 4??

Wow was I in a coma or something?

Can someone tell me what happened in WW3 please?!?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
My guess is that WW3 is going to be fought simultaneously with WW4...

WW3 will be economical and technological and WW4 will be military...

Do I get a cookie?

/sarcasm, not serious, not really.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
WW4? How long have I been asleep? Did I miss world war 3?

( Just teasing of course) I imagine you just made a typo...

That said, I do not think any world war is fixing to take place... All you are seeing is the usual political posturing... One country flexes there muscles and another flexes back... But no one will actually take a swing...

Just the usual child like name calling....

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Lois: Peter what exactly are you worried is going to happen because of this?

Peter: World War 5!

Lois: Peter, we've been over this. There has to be a World War 3 and 4 first.

Peter: Oh no, oh no. That's the beauty of World War 5 Lois, It's so intense it skips over the other two.

Lois: Peter, it doesn't work ...

Peter: I HAVE SPOKEN!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Wait...World War 2 is over?

Did we finally beat the swiss then? those dirty, dirty swiss!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
My guess is that WW3 is going to be fought simultaneously with WW4...

WW3 will be economical and technological and WW4 will be military...

Do I get a cookie?

/sarcasm, not serious, not really.

I happen to have a lot of Girl Scout cookies believe it or not!

Thin mint?

It is however impossible to have two world wars going on at the same time.

There is only one world, so it can only be in one world wide war at a time.

You can still have the cookie but...

If I had to make sense out of this, they are talking about the establisment of the 4th Reich.

World War II established the 3rd Reich.

So technically World War III would establish the 4th Reich.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I feel a bit bad because pretty much all of the responses so far have been to rip the OP for writing 4 instead of 3 (including mine
)

So I thought I'd give my actual opinion aswell.

I don't think a full blown world war is going to start anytime soon but new conflicts are inevitable. The situation with Iran could get ugly but as a gimme mentioned, this kind of political posturing is commonplace.

That said, both world wars so far have begun with relatively small events which have snowballed so who knows? There are so many factors and we, as part of the general public, are privy to such a small amount of the information, it's almost impossible to predict what will happen.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Chonx]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
AGAIN!!!!

How many posts does it take me to write in saying this isnt happening anytime to soon, everyone is just flexing the old muscles.

Im lost too what happen during WW3

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Cant remember the book or author but it basically says that ww3 was the cold war. I think so he could chalk up another win for USA. Guess the OP read that book.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
im doing a peter laugh now

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Nah WW3 is happening right now between apple, google and microsoft.
Sure it's all well and good at the moment. They're all trying to be nice about it.

But wait until they start developing their own horrifying death-bot-kill machines.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by T0by]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hmmm. I doubt it. The New Jews won't make such a radical move without the complete ability of the American military to wage the war for them. Trouble is that we're already fighting wars for them (in part, at least) in Iraq and Afghanistan, so we're kinda busy right now. Our hands are tied. That sort of thing. I chock it up to more sabre rattling on the part of the only remaining apartheid government in the world. If I remember correctly there were many that were convinced that we were on the brink years ago when Bush & Cheney were calling the shots. you couldn't find more zealous Zionists than that bunch, and yet we somehow just didn't have the moxie to oblige Israel and attack her enemy for them. We didn't have the money and we didn't have forces. Nothing has changed except to get worse. Israel can threaten all she wants but they don't have the balls to go it alone against Iran and we simply don't have the resources to do it for them so their dream war is probably just going to remain a fantasy for the near future.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

Anytime I hear the Talk of War I automatically become suspicious of those who would Publisize this kind of Propaganda . Let those who want to Fight Wars do it themselves and just leave the common people who they want to use as Cannon Fodder alone . If the US Goverment decides to get involved in this Supposed Conflict in the Middle East after the waste of lives in Iraq and Afganistan , then the American people will finally have to take to the streets again like they did during the War in Viet Nam and raise Holy Hell against it .

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
I feel a bit bad because pretty much all of the responses so far have been to rip the OP for writing 4 instead of 3 (including mine
)

So I thought I'd give my actual opinion aswell.

I don't think a full blown world war is going to start anytime soon but new conflicts are inevitable. The situation with Iran could get ugly but as a gimme mentioned, this kind of political posturing is commonplace.

That said, both world wars so far have begun with relatively small events which have snowballed so who knows? There are so many factors and we, as part of the general public, are privy to such a small amount of the information, it's almost impossible to predict what will happen.

This is different this time, They are ratchetting this thing up alot quicker than last year and during Bushes presidency. I think because they Iranians agreed to having a third party doing their enrichment was literally throwing the ball back into the US and other western countries court. By agreeing with this which the problem was the enrichment in the first place, it takes away the issue all together and the mean time the Western powers (US) are enriching the fuel for the Reactors that they don't want Iran to have. Quite clever I see.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by T0by

Hooray. Back up. I have the same conceptual idea for WW3.
High Five.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by T0by

Hooray. Back up. I have the same conceptual idea for WW3.
High Five.

Ya, history repeats itself

Apple = Nazis
Microsoft = America
Google = A nice happy fun loving country where everyone loves each other and plays nice. But if you make them angry they'll destroy you. Actually i'm gonna make them Japan.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by T0by]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
WW4? How long have I been asleep? Did I miss world war 3?

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Albert Einstein ...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
)

I think its just a overdone thread topic...theres like 4 million WW3 is nigh threads a week...always the same thing.

Some will say its just same ole same ole sabar rattling
Some will say its totally about to happen because of the jooz
Some will say Obama is ruining everything and its all his fault
Some will say aliens wont allow ww3

eventually you just got to start joking at the endless repeat posts. (no offense to the ops btw)

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Beware of WW-11

WW3 Armageddon (As you think you know it) will NOT HAPPEN in the near future mark my words on it.

Make ya a bet.

But that doesn't mean a few dirty bombs won't go off here and there and a few misc wars won't happen along the way.

WORLD WAR...

Nope, We've got nukes folks and they are only used and held in possession like the Kings and Queens in a chess game. Strategically! It's called intimidation and pressure to get and receive. A lot of things take place behind what most think they know within the government they think they know. (If you can even technically call it a government)

They will never give them up nor will the Earth be jeopardized, those behind the planet have it well planned out much better than 123 Launch, end of the world scenario.

Afterall it's their cake, they mixed it, baked it and frosted it up.

I can't wait for the peaches & cream.

Shake em and Bake em.

Rock em, rattle em & Roll em.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 3-2-2010 by ET_MAN]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join