It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Keiser on Goldman Sachs Scum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Max Keiser describes how Goldman Sachs have bought out and control the US government on mainstream news. He also calls them financial Terrorist and they are the reason for the homeless in America.

The theft, bribes, scare tactics, and so on used to further their agenda and rule within the United States. This is pretty interesting all this stuff breaking out across the MSM now i think everyone is about fed up with Obama and the banking rule of the state. Looks like there is a major change to come soon in the US.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
Max Keiser describes how Goldman Sachs have bought out and control the US government on mainstream news. He also calls them financial Terrorist and they are the reason for the homeless in America.

The theft, bribes, scare tactics, and so on used to further their agenda and rule within the United States. This is pretty interesting all this stuff breaking out across the MSM now i think everyone is about fed up with Obama and the banking rule of the state. Looks like there is a major change to come soon in the US.

Pretty good, I like Max Keiser he tells it exactly how it is. He used to be and know how the powerful insiders work and that is why they don't like him. He's telling how the game works and they hate him for it.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
yup hes straight up awesome guy heres another video i have of him on Nazi funding bankers, Coca Cola, IBM, AIG, Goldman Sachs, Geithner

go Max

join