It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY Humanity is regressing not moving forward in a normal evolutionary manner.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Excellent points,I myself am attracted to bad logic because it allows me an opportunity to learn about the perspective of the person exibiting the bad logic and this is the fruit of life for me,bad logic is a sign of the need for improved communication and that is the seed that leads to selfactualisation.

Curiosity about bad logic is what I generally feel.You never know when you will choose to change your own perspective ,sometimes things are percieved as bad because we cant visualise a positive possible outcome or future,maybe I can take a gem from your bad logic and use it to help discover how we have come to different perspectives and then use that data to possibly teach us both something.Possibly create a new and improved perspective that we can accept as common ground.

If I have any contempt at all for your perspective before we share information,I will not be an effective communicator and I may lose an opportunity to learn.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Humans were created by adding genetic material to primates that already existed within the normal evolutionary path of this planet.The enhancements spread rapidly throughout our species.Creating massive jumps in evolutionary progress for humanity.The problem is that as our population exploded these genetic enhancements have reached a point of diminishing return.They have been so watered down that the intended effect is MUCH LESS TODAY THAN IT WAS WHEN WE WERE ENHANCED,the bloodlines are now incredibly thin.We dont all carry forward the enhancements to the same degree.

This is evidenced by the inability of many humans to overcome the extremely short period of intensive learning that we all experience in our youth.You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink shouldnt apply to humans but it does,why?Because we arent all born with the "learning switch wide open for very long",we learn in spurts incredibly fast then we slow down and virtually stop.

The ones that dont have their switches shut off to early become leaders and visionaries because they REALLY ARE SMARTER THAN THE AVERAGE MONKEY.

But why are people getting more and more out of control here on earth?

Because there are proportionatly fewer and fewer people born with enough direct lineage to keep the "learning switch on" for a long time.

In fact more people are born every day lacking this ability than ever before and they are being easily controlled by a very few smart people.

It shouldnt be this way but it is.We are regressing on an evolutionary scale and we will continue to do so until we reach a natural balance closer to the point where we were "enhanced".

This is a numbers game ,those with a strong link to the originally enhanced lineage will hold their own ,but anyone who reproduces further from this lineage will continue to lose these enhancements and will continue to regress.I am not talking about there being one genius amongst a million people either,there will always be some really strong bloodlines of every race on earth but IT IS THE REGRESSION WITHIN THESE RACES AS A WHOLE THAT IS THE ISSUE.

This is why our global condition seems to be worsening when the stage has been set for it to improve.You can take a horse to water but you cannot make it drink.

Youy can lead a human to knowledge but you cannot make it learn.

The reason the horse wont drink when you tell it is because of its instincts,plain and simple,it is the same with people and this is MY POINT,it is instinct that stops the learning process in adults,but not all horses refuse to drink and not all humans stop learning.The focus is on WHY we havent been able to overcome this instinct in the majority of humanity?

The only excuse for a human to be stupid is lack of education,so if you have an ultra educated population then society should run smoothly,BUT IT DOESNT DOES IT?Drug addicts,poor people,criminals,dishonesty,lack of caring for humanity,killing,you name it and we have it,WHY?

Because we will never breed these negative traits out of humanity in fact we will see more and more people becoming mired in a reality and life they are unprepared to productively participate in.And the reverse of what people expect is going to continue to occur.

We can put computers in front of every human on earth and after a week 90 percent will go kick rocks around.

Only ten percent have the genetic ability to meld with the computer and the information it contains.

I think that a retarded person that was closer to the source of our enhancements would be considered a genius today,we have regressed not progressed.

Global inequity will continue untill there is a true global democracy and a safe haven for the smarter people to represent the majority from within is created.

We can create a world where their is a consistant standard of living but we cannot change the direction of our species in an evolutionary sense,for that matter I dont even think the enhancements were supposed to stick around for this long,we were probably expected to die off eventually after a few generations leaving the earth and its primates like it was before we got here.

My problem is that you represent this as fact. Yet you don't know when to use there instead of their. So I have a problem believing your eevaluation of our evolutionary process.

It took humans millions of years to evolve from apes. And over the course of time our DNA only changed by maybe a few million bits. So human DNA evolves at the rate of about a bit a year. By contrast their are 50,000 new books published in English each year. Of course, the great majority of this information is garbage, and no use to any form of life. But, even so, the rate at which useful information can be added is millions, if not billions, higher than with DNA.

This means we've entered a new phase in evolution. The Darwinian phase lasted about 3.5 billion years and it produced us, human beings who invented language to exchange information. I think it's legitimate to take a broader view of evolution which encompasses the wealth of information created, understood and documented by the human race in addition to genetic evolution. It's not a stretch to factor in external transmissions rather than simply consider evoloution as the internal transmission of genetic material. We are able to cure countless genetic diseases which is an evolution. And it's not a stretch to think in the next 50 years we'll be able to modify intelligence which is in itself evolution.

Two genes involved in determining the size of the human brain have undergone substantial evolution in the last 60,000 years, researchers say, suggesting that the brain is still undergoing rapid evolution.

The discovery adds further weight to the view that human evolution is still a work in progress, since previous instances of recent genetic change have come to light in genes that defend against disease and confer the ability to digest milk in adulthood.

The new finding, reported by Bruce T. Lahn of the University of Chicago and colleagues in the journal Science, could raise controversy because of the genes' role in determining brain size. New versions of the genes, or alleles, as geneticists call them, appear to have spread because they enhanced the brain's function in some way, the report suggests, and they are more common in some populations than others.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
So that's 2 major bits in 60000 years which significantly exceeds our normal evolutionary rate. So if anything our evolution is accelerating as opposed to regressing. Sorry to contradict you but the facts are the exact opposite of what you claim.

How would you adapt your theory now that you have the understanding that evolution of the human brain is proven to be accelerating rather than regressing?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Easily,our physical evolution has no reason to regress,we will just be an advanced model of a human with a shorter and shorter lifespan,and with a diminishing ability to selfactualise,empathy will be in short order and humans who cant effectively communicate become adversarial and then aggressive and then violent,this is the direction uor world is going in now.

We could geneticly alter a primate today and then we could say the same thing about him in several generations,that he is evolving at a faster and faster rate.He will still be on an intellectual level a primate taught to use more of its brain.If you only altered a few primates and they were released to multiply they would pass these traits on to their offspring.

Look in fifty years we should be able to manipulate genetics enough to discover why and how we age and then simply make a genetic cure and stop our ageing.Along the way we are learning about each individual genetic factor in our bodies,we should be able to manipulate eye and hair color,amount of brain capacity accessable,actual age or lifespan,all of this on order,so if we decided to travel to another star and mine it we could take our workforce in one laboratory,plant the seeds and return later.

In the vast majority of humanity there is a balance being negotiated and that balance is between where humans are in evolution physically and where they are intellectually.There are more people losing the ability to selfactualise than there are learning to do it.But their physical evolution is forging ahead full steam.Nature is refusing to allow the intellect to remain where it has been in the Indigo children.Their natural ability to selfactualise has been activated in their DNA,mother nature or evolution saw a need and fulfilled it.But that is only a small percentage of an even smaller generation,the vast majority of the population hasnt evolved and may never evolve this ability to selfactualise as the Indigos are doing now.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This is why.

Edit to add I am in no way religious.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by ThenThanCorrectionMan]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Proof of our genetic manipulation is right here,if you take a face recognition program and ask it to find you specific type of human say a guy who looks like Tom Cruise,the computer will find you different individuals from EVERY COLOR GROUP ON EARTH that will look like ringers for Tom Cruise.Its that simple.

Thanks Tom for your help,if you ever read this you should u2u me I have a message.

The fact that different familys of our species can exist within specified color groups and within specific linguistic groups PROVES THAT WE WERE ALL ORIGINALLY ONE COLOR ,evolution BEGAN on a normal but seemingly elevated path AFTER WE HAD ALREADY BEEN CREATED AND ALLOWED TO BREED WITHIN FAMILYS "PRIOR TO THE COLOR AND LANGUAGE CHANGES".

Both of these paths cant be the true evolutionary path,this is called reverse extrapolation and it is absolutely correct,it cant be disproven.

So which is it ?,do we naturally all occur as familys of one color that naturally interbreed and take those genetic traits like color with us ,but retain our other physical characteristics?This would make us all say purple with all the different familys existing within one color group.

Or do we naturally occur as family of different colors that interbreed and our genetic traits that define color "fight it out some way "to decide which color is retained in the offspring?

OR AS I BELIEVE WERE WE ALL CREATED FROM ONE INITIAL INTERVENTION WITH NATURALLY OCCURING PRIMATES AND WE ALL BEGAN TO INTERMIX WITHIN FAMILIES AS ONE COLOR,then at a later date ,FOR AN UNKNOWN REASON,natural evolution was allowed to intervene or was designed to intervene or she just forced her way back in as mother nature seems to do,and we began to evolve naturally again EXCEPT WE HAPPENED TO BE EXISTING IN EVERY ENVIRONMENT ON EARTH WHEN THIS HAPPENED SO WE BEGAN TO RAPIDLY EVOLVE THE PHYSICAL COLORS AND MINOR TRAITS THAT GAVE US AN EVOLUTIONARY ADVANTAGE IN OUR PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT.Hence our color differences,but all familys existing within that color.

We were a species interrupted and mother nature is doing her best to put us back where we belong.

Just by looking at nature I would hazard a guess that there is a parralell between the existing primate groups and our human familys within our species.I would say that we should be spending as much resources protecting the genetic stability of all primate groups as we do our own because in the future we will NEED THESE SPECIES TO KEEP OUR OWN ALIVE .

I would hazard a guess that samples were taken from the major primate groups and were all enhanced at the same time in the same way and ALL GROUPS REACHED A SPECIFIC POINT OF GENETIC PROGRESS THAT ALLOWED THEM TO BECOME SENTIENT OR SELF AWARE. And yes we were all the same color when the enhancements were finished,by design not by evolution,evolution got her crack at us later.

This means that we need to know as much about each primate group in a paralell fashion to each most similar human family group and begin to reverse extrapolate how we were enhanced in the first place,it shouldnt be hard if we simply consider mother nature to be the truth and anything else to be a lie.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Just imagine if each primate group was really specific to a human family group and we are enhanced but our enhancements are being bred out of us,what happens if we make our own SPECIFIC FAMILY GROUP EXTINCT TODAY BUT REQUIRE THEIR DNA TO REPAIR OR SAVE OR HELP OUR OWN PARTICULAR FAMILY IN THE FUTURE.And I dont mean just one primate either,I mean we seriously need to preserve a meaningfull genetic diversity,this could be very serious if my theory is right,we wont be saving primates because they are cute we will save them to save ourselves.

And if I am right we were not supposed to figure this stuff out which is all the more reason to understand that we were sabatoged,we werent supposed to figure out our creation and figure out how to "self create",we were supposed to die off and the primates that were here and pure would eventually have retained their rightful place in earths evoutionary pecking order.

Religon has slowed us horribily,we were supposed to be using science to discover our origins but religon was designed to keep us away from science,only rebels in the past used and believed in science and the same is true of today.Science was the true enemy because it contained knowledge that made the illusion or religon disappear,that is why there was a marriage between CHURCH AND GOVERNMENT,because the church had the peoples ear and the government needed the peoples money,Government had and had the power to advocate SCIENCE and the church wanted SCIENCE subdued and stifled,kept from the people because if they became informed religon was doomed ,so the wicked deal was made, the church would keep the people on the same page that the government desired as long as the government protected religon and ensured that no matter what SCIENCE wouldnt have the power to make religon go away.This symbiotic relationship became so powerful that today it is IMPOSSIBLE TO SEPERATE RELIGON AND GOVERNMENT AND WE SEEM TO BE IN A CYCLE WE CANT BREAK OUT OF.

Next time around maybe science will win a little quicker and we can get off of this rock.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
A good book series to read on this topic is Ishmael, My Ishmael, and The story of B. I suggest reading these they will help with the understanding.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
@ "The ones that dont have their switches shut off to early become leaders and visionaries because they REALLY ARE SMARTER THAN THE AVERAGE MONKEY."

Your most truly intellectually gifted leaders are never heard about. Only those with a desire to be idolized seek to make pubilicity their forefront.

True, generational change always comes locally. Never on the big stage.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I've only read the title and wanted to point out- evolution does not equal progress. whom ever things evolutions means progress does not have a very good understanding of what evolution is.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Zerra]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Zerra,I consider humanity to be a modified primate,modified by genetic manipulation and addition.

Humanitys history is TRULY documented in a history book called the bible,A HISTORY BOOK,not a religous book as millions interpret it to be.

The only way to remain ignorant of the connections between bible renditions of mans creation and Adam being the doner for Eves genetic start,is to COMPLETELY DENY THE VALIDITY OF TODAYS SCIENTIFIC AND HISTORICAL DATA.

TRULY ,the first attempts at cloning led to the discovery that the RIB was the best place to take doner tissue from.

Everyone has freedom of choice in the perspective or reality they want to live in,wha la like magic whatever we believe in and subscribe to will inevitably happen within the reality we choose.

The book the Secret isnt a joke its an instruction manual like the bible in some ways.

This is what freedom of choice really is,freedom to choose your own reality.

I understand a little bit about the principals of evolution and the potential for life forms to self direct their evolution to suit their environment.

I am not sure if the education I recieved in school wasnt biased in any way but I am sure of my life experience and that tells me that all races of humans include within their ranks specific BREEDS of humans,this is proven using any face recognition program and searching the data base ,you will find matches with your own face FROM EVERY CULTURE OR RACE OR COLOUR.

This tells me that humanity at one time existed as ONE COLOUR and then mixed BREEDS prior to changing color and GEOGRAPHIC AND ENVIRONMENTAL LOCATION resulting in slight physical differences according to region or environmental controls.

Normal evolutionary principals dont seem to apply to humanity or our progress,and at that rate the progress of certain specific breeds of creature on earth that seem to mirror humanitys unique progress.

I accept the evolutionary record and inferences for the vast MAJORITY OF SPECIES ON EARTH but due to overwhelming evidence NOT ALL PATHS OF PROGRESS HAVE FALLEN WITHIN THE DOCTRINE OF NORMAL EVOLUTIONARY PROGRESS .

To the degree that it is in fact UNDENIABLE,that certain species were interfered with and directed in their evolutionary path or direction during the same time frame.

Maybe it is natural,possibly a solar storm or some other natural phenomenom strikes earth from time to time and somehow CHANGES OR ALTERS THE DNA OF LIVING CREATURES EXPOSED TO IT.

Causing periods of extreme exponentially faster genetic adaptation as in the adaptations a COMMON HUMANITY experienced when they were GEOGRAPHICALLY SEPERATED at some point.Causing colour changes and slight facial feature differentiation between races.And language changes at the same time,CHANGES THAT SOMEHOW DIDNT PREVENT THE CONTINUATION OF THE RETELLING OF RELIGOUS DOCTRINES SPANNING THE CENTURIES THROUGHOUT HUMANITIES HISTORY.The key being AT THE SAME TIME.At the same times in history.

All of the different races were still THINKING THE SAME HISTORICAL STORIES AND EXPERIENCES AND RECORDING THEM AS SUCH JUST IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES.

But all the different histories originate from an common source and are recorded at vastly seperated GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS but at absolutely paralell timelines.

This is impossible if you absolutely follow the rules or principals of evolution when considering humanitys history.

It is absolutely possible if HUMANITY ORIGINATED IN ONE PLACE CALLED EDEN and existed in ONE SINGLE FORM for a substantial amount of time at which point during their history these humans experienced a massive global event that seperated them from each other by vast and I mean continental distances AND SUDDENLY.

At the same time some physical environmental effect caused an inability to RETAIN THE ROOT LANGUAGE.This was because IN A SUDDEN ACT OR EVENT AS WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE SOON AGAIN-- mankind was suddenly seperated as ONE CULTURE and RACE and LANGUAGE.

The survivors in each geographical area would then be faced with AN IMMEDIATE SURVIVAL EMERGENCY THAT WOULD ALMOST ELIMINATE EACH GROUP NO MATTER WHERE THEIR LOCATION and this would include an immediate loss of educational systems and any sort of formal teaching.

REMEMBER the first or the REMAINING generation in each area would be tasked with the responsibility to PRESERVE the education ,language and religon of their particular group.

Obviously THEY WERE INCREDIBLY SUCESSFUL because we have the same historys emanating from ALL MAJOR RACES.

But we can obviously see the areas that ALL groups HAD DIFFICULTY MAINTAINING CONTINUITY IN.

And we can see how in paralell ways all groups solved the immediate challenges of preserving and then losing and then REESTABLISHING their languages and educatuion systems in THE EXACT SAME WAYS AND AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME TIMES.

Not evolution only,I am not sure of the exact story but not exclusively evoultion .

[edit on 8-3-2010 by one4all]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
That is unless a major earth event has the ability to seperate us geographically from A CENTRAL ORIGIN POINT.While we are all the same race,incorporating different breeds within the single race,maybe all COLOR DIFFERENCES IN ALL OF NATURE ARE DUE TO THE SAME EVENT OF REASON WHATEVER IT MAY BE.

WHAT If ALL LIFE humans and other BASIC species were created at the same time in the same way but were then forcibly and suddenly seperated and allowed to mutate as per evolutions rules with the exception that all basic species existed at one concurrent time ,exclusive of evolutions requirements for a progression from amoeba to human .

Do we see colour differentiation amongst cellular units?Or micro organisms?

The colour diversity threshhold is where we all HAVE TO START.

Once we were like those cells,the same colour,BUT SOMETHING CHANGED US AND IT IS COMING ONCE AGAIN.

Call the event what you will ,but be prepared for huge changes.

This time the colour diversity already exists and our biggest difference this time around is that after its over and we are starting our new regional languages we will already by mixed culturally,we will now see a culturally diverse regional group develope its own languages and bring us ONE STEP CLOSER TO BEING A FORM OF OUR ORIGINAL CREATORS.

Two events from now humanity should be one stable genetic race again or well on its way to being just that.

And it seems to me that by the time we figure out how to get off this planet WITHIN THE TIMEFRAME OF THE EVENT OCCURING,we will all be GREY in colour,but still speaking different languages.

We will figure out the puzzle but by the time we do we will have been through so many events that we will be one same race.When we leave earth WE TO WILL BE GREY.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Unfortunately I lost my reply to you before submitting it. So here is a very small gist.

You really are misunderstanding evolution. I recommend you read the origin of the species which gives an example of how darwin discovered Islands where each land had a different type of finch which adapted to the different environments-so had unique abilities and appearance. The Finch evolved from one common ancestor and became 13 different types.
If you are unable to read th ebook google the information about Darwin's voyage and discoveries.

There are few unique abilities that humans have taht non-humans do not in some manner. There are things we can do , like drive a car-but there are things we can't do too like hide 1000 tiny seeds and remember exactly where each individual seed is months later. Some birds adapted better memories/cognitiobecause they needed it to survive, we did not need to remember this much, so we didnt have a need to adapt it. Did you know some species of ants can navigate using the stars? Stars change direction which means each generation of ant has an actual 'teacher'. We aren't as unique as we want to believe. Gnetics change not through cloning that has been done but through evolution and adaption which was natural.
If humans were cloned than so were all the rest of the species in the world who changed due to environmental locations-like the finch.

Each culture has its own history and it isn't the same at all as the bible. Aboriginal cultures believed we came to be because we were carried on the back of a turtle. There are said to be similar stories concerning the Ark and Jesus was said to be stolen Pagan material-however each religions history is very different and how they educated their young and recorded language was very different. Aboriginals didn't even believe in the written word. Europeans dominated a lot of countries and converted people to their ways. This doesn't mean that they started out with the same beliefs.
If we all established everything at the same times than the aboriginals whould have had books and the written word but they kept all their history as verbal stories.
The Secret was a stolen concept which is sad really as it's very materialistic. The original book was created years b4 Oprah's popularized The Secret. It was called simply, The Law of Attraction-by Esther Hicks. She is a trance medium who obtained the information which is in the secret from a spirit.

"That is unless a major earth event has the ability to seperate us geographically from A CENTRAL ORIGIN POINT." Have you studied the Ice Age? This is where people needed to cross many waters to find food. They became nomadic-travelers.

"Once we were like those cells,the same colour,BUT SOMETHING CHANGED US AND IT IS COMING ONCE AGAIN. " Yes, we did possibly originate in one area- scientists theorize and have evidence that this was Africa. The more sun there is the more melanin the skin adapts to have in order to protect the skin- this means the person gets darker in skin tone. This took thousands of years to change us all. And i''m sure there's reaserch to read up on this topic in more depth.

Scientists know already that 'race' is a culturally derived concept- there is no such thing as race on a biological level. Peple made it up in order to label people and probably exclude certain people.You can read more on google I'm sure.

There's not much basis for thinking we will be grey in colour. Nothing that could turn us grey. How did you come to this?

It is an intehresting theory but you need to stregthen your understanding of evolutino as there's much that you are not understanding- like the evolution and progress concept. Evolution is not linked to progress rules. To understand this - read more here blogcritics.org...

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Zerra]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Because we took a side road to tecknological/mental evolution, began to adapt our enviroment to us (begining with agriculture) instead of us adapting to the enviroment.
Tecknology has made obsolete the natural influences that see a species adapt.
We have smaller weaker teeth because we mechanically process food,
we perish of exposure if lost in the wilderness, because tecknology to build shelters has made obsolute the need for us to learn survival teckniques.
Our immune system is weaker than that of our forbears because we have
become resistant to, yet reliant on modern medicine.
We are smarter but it hasnt served us so well.

Species adapt to the enviroment and become stronger or die out, we are no longer adapting ,therefore not physically evolving imo.
It is unfortunate that the mapping of the human genone is so recent, else we might have discovered changes or lack there of, but perhaps, if we survive, a few hundred years hence, we will be able to establish a short timetable of human gene evolution or devolution one way or the other.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayaboveitall

Because we took a side road to tecknological/mental evolution, began to adapt our enviroment to us (begining with agriculture) instead of us adapting to the enviroment.
Tecknology has made obsolete the natural influences that see a species adapt.
We have smaller weaker teeth because we mechanically process food,
we perish of exposure if lost in the wilderness, because tecknology to build shelters has made obsolute the need for us to learn survival teckniques.
Our immune system is weaker than that of our forbears because we have
become resistant to, yet reliant on modern medicine.
We are smarter but it hasnt served us so well.

Species adapt to the enviroment and become stronger or die out, we are no longer adapting ,therefore not physically evolving imo.
It is unfortunate that the mapping of the human genone is so recent, else we might have discovered changes or lack there of, but perhaps, if we survive, a few hundred years hence, we will be able to establish a short timetable of human gene evolution or devolution one way or the other.

I agree and diagree, respectfully. As said, evolution is not progress- that is a misunderstanding. Fittest does not mean fastest or strongest. Darwin did not say that. The way humans adapted is evolution. Read the link I posted in my last post. But I do agree that technology may not be progress as it may end up causing us a lot of problems. However, we've adapted well and that is why we are so populated across the Globe.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Thank you for the links ,I will use them.

Every time I go to the shopping center I see the reason we will be grey,I live in Canada and I see mixed race children of every concievable flavour imaginable,but the commonality is that no matter the original two races the children are LIGHTER IN COLOR THAN THE DARKER PARENT.So apparently it doesnt matter what two colors you start with the mix will lighten in color.It isnt a matter of perspective either because there are numbers that pinpoint ethnic population numbers ,I havent checked but I will bet you the numbers will back me up,there are more lighter colored people on the planet than darker and that is impossible if your theory of humanity originating in Africa via a black colored human being,according to whatever protocol you choose the numbers will tell a different story.

It would have been impossible to maintain an ebony black human race because we would have "outgrown"that color. The real truth that you cant seem to accept is that ALL OF THE DIFFERENT RACES ORIGINATED AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE THEY ALL CAME FROM ONE BASE COLOUR.

Which by virtue of sheer numbers my friend definately wasnt black in fact because of the undeniable reality that the lighter color will always be prevelant in the offspring it was the lightest shade possible and ALL HUMANS WERE THIS COLOR.All the resulting colours were adaptations to geographical and other physical factors,weather ect. that occurred AFTER all of the different BREEDS of humans had differentiated themselves.

It was after the breeds were established that the colours were somehow influenced upon certain segments in certain geographical areas.Something messed with our DNA some way and set us off on a fast,and dramatic evolutionary spurt.

My reverse extrapolation is more accurate than your linear reasoning.I require LESS information and am required to extrapolate fewer possible perspectives.I have no margin for error because I am simply removing the lies from the surface of the truth using the lies themselves but you on the other hand create a window of opportunity through which you can be manipulated EVERY TIME YOU ATTEMPT TO FIND A LINEAR SEQUENCE OF ACTIONS YOU ARE FORCED TO SEEK OUT A CONNECTED OR LINEAR POSSIBILITY ,this means that you are really seeking "votes" or people with like perspectives TO FORCE A SOLUTION TO MANIFEST ITSELF THROUGH NUMBERS.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Thank you for the links ,I will use them.

Every time I go to the shopping center I see the reason we will be grey,I live in Canada and I see mixed race children of every concievable flavour imaginable,but the commonality is that no matter the original two races the children are LIGHTER IN COLOR THAN THE DARKER PARENT.So apparently it doesnt matter what two colors you start with the mix will lighten in color.It isnt a matter of perspective either because there are numbers that pinpoint ethnic population numbers ,I havent checked but I will bet you the numbers will back me up,there are more lighter colored people on the planet than darker and that is impossible if your theory of humanity originating in Africa via a black colored human being,according to whatever protocol you choose the numbers will tell a different story.

It would have been impossible to maintain an ebony black human race because we would have "outgrown"that color. The real truth that you cant seem to accept is that ALL OF THE DIFFERENT RACES ORIGINATED AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE THEY ALL CAME FROM ONE BASE COLOUR.

Which by virtue of sheer numbers my friend definately wasnt black in fact because of the undeniable reality that the lighter color will always be prevelant in the offspring it was the lightest shade possible and ALL HUMANS WERE THIS COLOR.All the resulting colours were adaptations to geographical and other physical factors,weather ect. that occurred AFTER all of the different BREEDS of humans had differentiated themselves.

It was after the breeds were established that the colours were somehow influenced upon certain segments in certain geographical areas.Something messed with our DNA some way and set us off on a fast,and dramatic evolutionary spurt.

My reverse extrapolation is more accurate than your linear reasoning.I require LESS information and am required to extrapolate fewer possible perspectives.I have no margin for error because I am simply removing the lies from the surface of the truth using the lies themselves but you on the other hand create a window of opportunity through which you can be manipulated EVERY TIME YOU ATTEMPT TO FIND A LINEAR SEQUENCE OF ACTIONS YOU ARE FORCED TO SEEK OUT A CONNECTED OR LINEAR POSSIBILITY ,this means that you are really seeking "votes" or people with like perspectives TO FORCE A SOLUTION TO MANIFEST ITSELF THROUGH NUMBERS.

How does having lighter skin, or aka taking the genes from one parent over the other in skin tone- create grey!? That is not happening. It's simple really. The baby takes on the dominant genes-it's science and it will bring lighter tones in some cases, but grey? naw just variations between both parents. Science already explains genetics rather well. we are all not different breeds-This is biologically not truth. The most I'd theorize is that throughout time we may lose our pinky finger since it has no use. How this happens is through a genetic mutation- aka an accident and that trait carries on through DNA.

How is inter racial marriage turning people grey? It's not..They either look like the mother , or father or a mix of the two- which is never grey... Wentworth miller- star of prison break is half black. He looks white, like his mother. It's genetics..not anything spooky.

"My reverse extrapolation is more accurate than your linear reasoning.I require LESS information" You're not using less info you're using misinformation- You can't take misinformation regarding science and use it to support theories..It doesnt work that way. Keep studying from reputable sources .

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
In answer to the OP's question, quite simply, dumb people are breeding faster than smart people.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Humanity is regressing because our only hope is our children and we keep beating the answers out of them and making them forget what they came here to say.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

www.naturalchild.org...

The entire following quote is from the link Society has Protected the Adult and Blamed the Victim by Alice Miller

Society has Protected the Adult and Blamed the Victim by Alice Miller
When Galileo Galilei in 1613 presented mathematical proof for the Copernican theory that the earth revolved around the sun and not the opposite, it was theological heresy and therefore labeled by the Church as "philosophically false and absurd". Galileo was forced to recant his statement and became blind as a result. Almost three hundred years later the Church finally decided to give up its illusion and remove his writings from the Index.

Today we find ourselves in a situation similar to that of the Church in Galileo's time, but for us today much more hangs in the balance. Our decision for either Truth or Illusion will have more weighty consequences for the survival of humanity than was the case in the seventeenth century.

It has been scientifically proven in the last few years that the devastating results of the traumatizing of children are inescapably thrown back onto society. This knowledge concerns every single person and must - if spread sufficiently - direct basic changes in our society, especially the stopping of the blind escalation of violence.

The following points will attempt to clarify what is meant here:

1. Every child comes into the world in order to grow, to develop himself, to live, to love, and to articulate his needs and his feeling for self-preservation.

2. In order to be able to develop themselves, children need the help of adults who are aware of their needs, who protect them, respect them, take them seriously, love them, and honestly help them to orient themselves.

3. When these vital needs of the child are frustrated and the child, instead, is abused for the needs of the adult - beaten, punished, maltreated, manipulated, neglected, or betrayed, without the interference of a witness - then the integrity of the child will suffer a lifelong hurt.

4. The normal reaction to hurt should be anger and pain. However, that anger remains forbidden to the child in a hurtful environment, and the pain would be unbearable in a child's loneliness. The child must then suppress his feelings, repress the memory of the trauma, and idealize his aggressor. He does not know later what has happened to him.

5. Disconnected from their original cause, feelings of anger, helplessness, confusion, longing, distress, anxiety, and pain force destructive actions against others (criminal behavior or mass murder) or against oneself (drug addiction, prostitution, psychic disorders and suicide).

6. The victims of the aggressors' vengeance are often their own children, used as scapegoats. Their persecution in our society is still legitimate, even held in high esteem, so long as we define it as education. Tragically, parents beat their own children in order not to feel what their own parents had done to them.

7. An abused child will not become either a criminal or mentally ill if at least once in his life he meets a person who clearly realizes that it is not the beaten, helpless child, but his environment which is crazy. To this extent, the knowledge or ignorance of society (in the person of relatives, social workers, therapists, teachers, doctors, psychiatrists, officials, nurses) can save or help to destroy life.

8. Till now, society has protected the adult and blamed the victim. We have been assisted in our blindness by theories, conforming to the educational patterns of our great-grandparents, in which children were seen as creatures ruled by meanness and destructive drives, inventing deceitful and fanciful events, and offending or desiring sexually their innocent parents. In truth, each child tends to take the blame and responsibility for the cruelty of his parents due to his constant love for them.

9. Thanks to the use of new therapeutic methods, we are now able empirically to verify that all the repressed traumatic experiences of childhood are stored up and they affect one unconsciously for one's whole life.

10. In the light of this newly achieved knowledge, every absurd behavior reveals its logic as soon as childhood traumatic experiences no longer remain in darkness.

11. The increase in our sensitivity to the generally denied cruelty in childhood and its effects will bring to an end the violence passed on from generation to generation.

12. People whose integrity in childhood has not been hurt, who received from their parents protection, respect, and honesty, will be, in their youth and later, intelligent, sensible, empathic, and highly sensitive. They will have a joy of living and will feel no need to harm another person or themselves nor to commit murder. They will need their strength to protect themselves but not to attack others. They would not be able to do otherwise than to respect and protect those weaker, and thus their own children, because they have experienced exactly this and because exactly this knowledge and not cruelty is stored up in them.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join