It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"IMPORTANT" Judge Andrew Napolitano on The Alex Jones Show :False Flag Event To Save Obama's Pres

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Jones,the judge, Federal reserve, False flag events, ect. Bla Bla Bla.
Doom sayers and debunkers. All amusing. There are apparently some here who do a good job researching,they do not get their info from the rumor mill. Fact is , the S#@* will hit the fan. Believe it or not , matters not to me. Be prepaired or not, matters not to me. You see there are those of us who know the reality of the situation and have made as many preparitions as is affordable . When, not if the events unfold ,the few of us will be the lone wolves,and we will not have mercy on the dumed down masses. Realise that its not a game of discrediting others. Not about insulting others beliefs, its about the watchmen spreading the warnings.
Get ready or perish, matters not to me
slayerofmen

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Im not going to go into detail about Alex jones and his past predictions. What I will ask you is that, if nothing like that happens through this presidency, will you continue to reference what this man predicts in the future to come?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Now, as for the topic at hand, the Judge isn't some nut job. He did an analysis for the SoTU recently even. This guy is Fox's go-to guy when it comes to many things legal.

and that my friend is what completely destroys his credibility...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Wow. You got a lot of stars. I didn't think there were so many reptilians using the site - They eat this stuff up....and babies too from what I gather.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
i understand the concept of keeping guns in your house to protect you, your family and your posessions...but honestly..i think that banning guns is a great idea..its banned here in the UK and although gun crimes still occurr..they are much lower because it is more difficult to get a gun here than in the states.

i hate governments as much as the next guy but i dont think the banning of guns is to take away your freedom..i think its to reduce the amount of deaths by gunshot...if guns were banned criminals would use other slightly less dangerous weapons...obviously there will still be gun crime but still...more criminals will switch to bats and knives at least you can run from that...u cant outrun a bullet.

so many people dont know the protocol for protecting yourself.... a ban on guns may keep innocent people from jail for using a gun in the wrong situation. deaths from domestic violence may fall if there isnt a gun in the home.

i know that here in the UK if someone attempts to burgle my house while im in it...my 9 iron will do the trick...a couple of blows to the knees and a phonecall to the police and the guy will wish he'd been shot. theres plenty of things you can protect yourself with

im just saying...no guns? probly more of a good thing imo

Hitler rounded up all the guns and look what happened to six million Jews. America's 2nd Amendment (the right to bear arms) is not just for personal self defense. It is to keep Government in check.

When people fear Govt there is tyranny. When Govt fears its people there is liberty. -Thomas Jefferson

[edit on 5-2-2010 by coastalite]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I do not understand how you can look at people like Napolitano and hear what comes out of his mouth and not see the brooding hulking, sinister, slimy evil countenance that drips off his persona. I expect to see a swarm of cockroaches spill out of his mouth after he finishes a sentence.

Why can't you see what I see in these people? They hide nothing. It is right there in front of your face

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WarloriousCreed

I don't think you realize that the Federal Reserve is made up of international bankers and what Alex Jones fails to do is identify those international bankers as Jewish. The Federal Reserve is not some government run institution but rather, a for-profit, private cabal of bankers.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This is the way the government works and has proven it over and over again. Furthermore, Alex is at lesat 90% correct if not more, which is a far better batting average than the main stream media, so to throw the baby out with the bath water, and talk trash tabout him is just flat stupid.

This is not Scare tactics, or fear mongering, it is called pointing the finger to the truth.

God said to Ezekiel that hHe placed the prophet as a watchman and if the prophet did not speak the truth, then the peoples blood would be on his hands.

I am not saying that Alex is a prophet, just that he researches and knows the truth and is putting it out here no matter what people say, as far as his research will take him

He certainly is not worried about pleasing the general public by saying things they want to hear. Just the opposite. People call him nuts and crazy and he still speaks.

This should be the first clue as to get yourself researched well, and get ready for an uncertain-certain future.

Recon3

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I have to preface this by saying, I, in no way shape or form, care for Obama!!!
I think he's nothing but a wolf in a real bad rendition of sheep's clothing however..............at the same time, anything coming from FOX, from their stories, commentaries and/or personalities (guests) gets my red flags immediately a-waving.
I don't trust THEM as much as I don't trust Obama. I don't watch TV because of all the brainwashing it simply is. It's a horrible tool and those who know better know, not to turn to it for news or entertainment but, that's my personal belief. Anyway.........

There's way too much pitting one against the other and I have had it.
I hate what this world has become and I hate worse, what my country has turned into.

We're called the UNITED States? I think that is so ironic now-a-days because that couldn't be further from the reality of things.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Sorry, but I have to disagree. Your country has been, in effect, disarmed. I believe that I read somewhere, quite recently, that most pocket knives had been banned in Great Britian. That essentially reduces the citizenery to resorting to caveman tactics of using clubs for protection, while those who are criminals will have access to more advanced weapons which essentially put honest citizens at the mercy of those who disdain the new laws of the land.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Alex Jones and a guest on his show say that something huge, insane and horrible is coming. That is not news. He says that every single day on his show. I do not have the time right now to go into how many of his "predictions" haven't come true, but I will say that he is, in my mind, completely full of it. As for the "Judge" well anyone that subs in for Glen Beck for Fox News isn't exactly a good source in my opinion either.

Honestly I think it all just comes down to a couple incredibly paranoid libertarians howling at the moon.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Has anyone ever been on Alex Jonse's web sight, and read the MANY comments left by his listeners on any particular issue?
It is TERRIFYING to learn how unbelievably moronic and un-educated most of his die hard listeners are. I could easily see one of these listeners doing something insane as an act of "patriotism", and therefore, the next poster boy for terror attack on The U.S. is one of our own stupid citizens, which will set off a whole new level of "security" in this country to the point where people will buy into the fact that for our own good, the last of our freedoms will basically be handed over.
You can't tell me that Jones himself doesn't realize what he is doing when he whips himself, and all tuning in, into a frenzy over whatever it is he is screaming about on any particular day.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Sorry, but I have to disagree. Your country has been, in effect, disarmed. I believe that I read somewhere, quite recently, that most pocket knives had been banned in Great Britian. That essentially reduces the citizenery to resorting to caveman tactics of using clubs for protection, while those who are criminals will have access to more advanced weapons which essentially put honest citizens at the mercy of those who disdain the new laws of the land.

"resorting to cave man tactics of using clubs for protection...????"

Why don't they call the cops?
And when the criminals can't even get a gun - what do they need protection FROM? People with sticks?

Let's at least work toward a day when guns are not needed in our society. Until that time - we will not have succeeded in civilizing ourselves.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Recon3

Your whole post sounds like a threat.
I mean like you are working behind the scenes yourself to see there is some doom and gloom in our future. Will that be a good day for you? Will you find meaning to your life only if the # hits the fan?

I know lots of people who keep talking about a revolution, want a war, predict a civil war, egg people on to wage a war...and you want to know the real reason why?

Fighting is the thing they are best at.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by Recon3

Your whole post sounds like a threat.
I mean like you are working behind the scenes yourself to see there is some doom and gloom in our future. Will that be a good day for you? Will you find meaning to your life only if the # hits the fan?

I know lots of people who keep talking about a revolution, want a war, predict a civil war, egg people on to wage a war...and you want to know the real reason why?

Fighting is the thing they are best at.

Well wait a minute now there, I might not agree with what Recon3 said, but I don't think it was threatening in the least. It is true, there are people on here that talk about armed revolution, but they usually do get drowned in posts from their own side telling them it's a horrible idea.

Recon3 just said, from what I read, that he thinks Alex Jones is right (there's the part I personally disagree with) and that we are living in uncertain times. Well I think most of the western world would agree with that last part. It's been a rough year for the world in general and the future is not so solid for a lot of people.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

"get ready for an uncertain future" is a threat.

...and it is clear that recon will not lift a finger (unless it is on the trigger of a gun) to calm, subdue or alleviate any such catastrophe. I read it like: this is going to happen and there is nothing you can do about it. No possible hope for cooler heads to prevail.

And this isn't a little threatening to you?

[edit on 6-2-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Sorry, I must disagree about any implied threat in recon's remark. It's a suggestion, warning or plea. The probability of a "situation X" event notwithstanding, advice towards preparedness seem justified. The reminder that we must prepare ourselves may have been bluntly stated - but it did get your attention!
In answer to your question, "No, I didn't find anything threatening in the least"

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
You know Alex Jones cannot be trusted because he wraps every message in fear. Messages transported in fear are always directly or indirectly from the ruling elite. Only messages wrapped in LOVE are to be taken at all seriously.

That being said, another false flag type event is not at all far fetched. It's not really a case of "will they do it" because they already have countless times. These are the same people who have enslaved us for generations, killed our families and destroyed cultures all for profit.

So yes, this is possible. Just be careful who your source is.

Can you really give me any reason why Alex can be trusted? Really? What makes his word so golden? Can't you see that he is communicating fear which is just another form of enslavement and oppression?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join