It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"IMPORTANT" Judge Andrew Napolitano on The Alex Jones Show :False Flag Event To Save Obama's Pres

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Las Vegas is going to get bombed, possibly nuked.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
(Deleted double post.)

but think about it though, other than New York, what city will the american people remember? LA is too spread out and that would create way too much chaos for them to control, remember the rodent king riots? Yeah, they don't want that to happen again. But see, vegas has some 2-3million people and since the city is situated in a valley, you could take almost all of the residents out, hell prolly just with an H-bomb.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by leira7]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WarloriousCreed

you do know its entirely possible for offshore banks to be working in tandem with the FedRes, right?

[edit on 4-2-2010 by 814ck0u7]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Judge explains what he hears in congress that there is a definite flase flag coming up to save Obamas Presidency and to try to take more of our freedoms away when it happens, saying that the insecure dumb citizens will most likely welcome Government protection. Martial Law coming? who knows, they are trying to get guns banned as fast as possible this will never happen though from our cold dead hands.

North American people is completly blind and can't see what is going on their country. Freemasonry chose Barack Obama as the scapegoat of extreme events scheduled to throw up US people into another domestic ethnic war. It already is happening. The "Obama hate propaganda" is fully working. He only was allowed to rule USA, to be the target of massive sabotage settled to split the unity of the country and open the never healed wound of the American racism. The Obama government was scheduled to cause the rupture of the American society tissue, bringing back racial violence, the Achilles tendon of USA, to facilitate the installation of Martial Law. If civil liberties were suppressed over there, the same will occur throughout the western world through a domino effect. A dictator world government is a matter of little time. My question is whether the European Freemasonry funded Obama and is sabotaging American Freemasonry, 'cos the US democratic model is an obstacle to the NWO agenda. It's amazing that here in ATS there's a flood of threads increasing the Obama hate propaganda. Has anyone noticed that???
However the worst part of this plot is that Americans are still denying the racism behind the negative propaganda against Obama. When they realize that it will lead them to a domestic war soon, probably will be too late to stop it.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarloriousCreed

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I personally think Alex is dead on with everything he says it just takes time for the events to occur and the people to realize he was not full of it.

You think he is 'dead on' when he says offshore banks control America? What a joke. Thats a complete contradiction between you seemingly strong connection with Ron Paul. Ron Paul thinks the Federal Reserve or the Central Bank of America that is controlling America.

You think he was dead on about those forced injections ehh?

Whatever

[edit on 4-2-2010 by WarloriousCreed]

I am not a Jones fan, but the offshore banks he is referring to are the same folks who own the Federal Reserve.

Source: www.globalresearch.ca...

1. The Fed is privately owned.
Its shareholders are private banks. In fact, 100% of its shareholders are private banks. None of its stock is owned by the government.

And there were some cases where tried to enforce mandatory vaccinations . So again he was partially correct. They tried and failed. There are other examples if you search.

Source: www.usatoday.com...

ALBANY — Several hundred health-care workers, civil libertarians and members of anti-vaccine groups on Tuesday railed against a mandate that medical professionals get seasonal and swine-flu vaccines.
But the state health commissioner said their arguments are baseless.

Alex Jones just posts stuff anyone can go out and find themselves. He is a bit over the top and gets paid quite well for what he does as he should as that is his job. I think he wakes alot of sheep up and then after some time they move on from AJ and find much better resources such as ATS. The information is out there if you look long enough.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 814ck0u7
reply to post by WarloriousCreed

you do know its entirely possible for offshore banks to be working in tandem with the FedRes, right?

[edit on 4-2-2010 by 814ck0u7]

Oh yea, I have thought about that for a long time. You attack the Federal Reserve and the other Central Banks around the world controlled by the NWO will do everything to defend it. Yea, I realize that. So I guess I was wrong in the sense that offshore banks control America, but the Federal Reserve is not an offshore bank. So what is up with Ron Paul then? Why does he keep hammering away at the Fed yet says nothing about how other banks will jump in to save it?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Let me set the record straight here.
First of all, Judge Napolitano DID NOT say that the Obama administration OR Congress would institute a false flag operation!
Here is the accepted definition of a false flag operation:

False flag operations are covert operations which are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own.

en.wikipedia.org...

What Judge Napolitano DID SAY is that the Obama administration may Pick a Fight or Start a War in order to SCARE the American public into supporting further actions in assaulting the Constitution. He DID say that the administration will use FEAR to attain that support.

NOWHERE did he say that they would use a false flag operation.
I listened to BOTH videos posted, and your statement that they would institute a false flag operation is PATENTLY FALSE.

I label this OP a HOAX, and I am certainly no OBAMA supporter.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien

However the worst part of this plot is that Americans are still denying the racism behind the negative propaganda against Obama. When they realize that it will lead them to a domestic war soon, probably will be too late to stop it.

See I can say with a clean mind that I dislike Barack Obama not because he's black, white, purple or green with Magenta polka dots, I would have voted for Colin Powell had he run, and truth be told, he's a LOT darker than Barack. Obama's flaws with me at least are that he's a moron, the presidency is so far above this man's head that he should be sent to President school. As far as the fact that he's black, who cares really, he's just as incompetent as if he were white.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
my 2 cents on this subject: (anyone know how to make a damn cent symbol?)

If you are running Windows hold down the ALT key, type in the number sequence 0162 using the numerical keypad found on the right side your computer keyboard. Just my 2¢. I use ubuntu so I press AltGr+Shift+4

[edit on 4-2-2010 by Tuatha Dé Danann]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by ucalien

See I can say with a clean mind that I dislike Barack Obama not because he's black, white, purple or green with Magenta polka dots, I would have voted for Colin Powell had he run, and truth be told, he's a LOT darker than Barack. Obama's flaws with me at least are that he's a moron, the presidency is so far above this man's head that he should be sent to President school. As far as the fact that he's black, who cares really, he's just as incompetent as if he were white.

My thoughts exactly . The Office of President of the United States has become irrelevant for quite some time now . The real power to make policy decisions comes from those behind the scenes who pick and choose a candidate that specifically follows their orders . A Front Man sort of speak . Until this kind of manipulation is brought out in the open and exposed to the American People it will continue to set policys that are in it's best Interest to survive . Will that ever happen ? I doubt it .......

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I've been in Las Vegas for almost two years. That, my friend, is one of the first thoughts I had about this compact city. Not only would it be easy to wipe out everyone, but then the "terrorists" can release audio explaining that Sin City had to burn as the will of Allah for....Well, we all know why.

However, one good reason not to nuke us.....? Janet. If TPTB are connected/dependant on Area 51 they would be taking out the Janet terminal at McCarren airport that flys the workers back and forth to the base. Also those Area 51 employees that could be at home in Vegas at the time. If only I believed the base to still be relevant. Oh well.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
my 2 cents on this subject: (anyone know how to make a damn cent symbol?)

a lot of high ranking people in the military have been predicting big attacks for the last two months now. meaning that they are telling you they are goin to happen instead of preventing them, and that they will be holding the attacker's hands. (******* xmas day bomber anyone?? they predicted and were DIRECTLY involved in it)

... also (U+00A2) in unicode.. On Ubuntu it's done by keying CNTL-Shift-U plus the unicode hex and hitting enter... so for the cent sign its CNTL-Shift-U 00A2 Enter.. like this ¢
There are several levels/releases of unicode sets with varying hex string lengths and the forum software will only support up to a certain level so mileage may vary. ¢ belongs to Unicode 1.0 and is widely supported. ref: en.wikibooks.org...

[edit on 4-2-2010 by sixmilelake]

[edit on 4-2-2010 by sixmilelake]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
both of these guys are shills for the shadow govt system imho

the message is BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID - as people wake up there will be more and more of these types of communiques -

is the govt or its black ops agents capable of harming us??? of course just look at pearl harbor, okc bombing, 9/11 - their wars, depressions, etc.
and they do work both the right and left with their various creeps like AJ - he is good at this - I stopped listening to him a couple of years back - I was absolutely riveted to the computer during one of his rants - my heart pounding, sweaty hands - a little nagging voice in my head saying "is this guy for real?" Then my husband walks in - trained/retired cop, military guy, etc. - he listens for a couple of minutes and said - he's a phony spreading fear is his game. Some months later, I lost all interest in AJ -knew my husband was spot-on.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
guns dont kill,
people do.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThenThanCorrectionMan

you do realise ron paul is on the rothschilds side don't you?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I can see you maybe like Alex Jones, but understand that there needs to be 2 sides for an event to happen. ANY EVENT. So in order to ge tthe people all wound up and in fighting mode, you need a front man to get the pep squad in gear!!

Not saying I hate Alex. i never watch TV or Him on the net. BUT, the 2nd Amendment doesn't MEAN anything to you or I as we were never a party to the Constitution.

Flame me if you like, but your NATURAL BORN RIGHT TO PROPERTY and to protect yourself and FAMILY, is the true underlying facet here nobody sees. IT is a property issue and NOT a 2nd Amendment issue. I wish that everyone would get that into their heads!!!

The NRA is the biggest GUN CONTROL agency out there!!!!! It is all a red herring. WAKE UP already, WE HAVE THE POWER and always have, be afraid of NOTHING. THEY do not matter, WE are all here for each other. TPTB are just pieces opf crap that don't matter AT ALL!!!

Get it? I certainly hope so, lets stop with the 2nd Amendment stuff and FOCUS on property rights!! They can not take away your natural right to own property, it is the first right you have when you come out of the womb, even before speech because obviously you can not talk at the moment of birth, but you sure as hell can use your hands and grab PROPERTY!!!!

Again Get it?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by visitor-mc
both of these guys are shills for the shadow govt system imho

the message is BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID - as people wake up there will be more and more of these types of communiques -

is the govt or its black ops agents capable of harming us??? of course just look at pearl harbor, okc bombing, 9/11 - their wars, depressions, etc.
and they do work both the right and left with their various creeps like AJ - he is good at this - I stopped listening to him a couple of years back - I was absolutely riveted to the computer during one of his rants - my heart pounding, sweaty hands - a little nagging voice in my head saying "is this guy for real?" Then my husband walks in - trained/retired cop, military guy, etc. - he listens for a couple of minutes and said - he's a phony spreading fear is his game. Some months later, I lost all interest in AJ -knew my husband was spot-on.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
People always want to shoot the messanger
Alex has a way of letting you know your done for and being sheeple means you will be culled.
Like it or not Americans have been had and there too dumbed down to see its not Alex but themselves.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by colt122
People always want to shoot the messanger
Alex has a way of letting you know your done for and being sheeple means you will be culled.
Like it or not Americans have been had and there too dumbed down to see its not Alex but themselves.

Having contributed to Alex Jones' InfoWars site and responding to various articles there, I found myself being censored and had a particular post deleted several times, that was not in anyway off topic, nor was it rude, (as if rudeness was something not allowed on his site and there are many who post in that site who love to attack each other and use all kinds of profanity to attack), but was an insistence that We the People had the inherent political power, and could do far more than just vote and protest.

I spoke to the importance of knowing the law, and how we should as the people embrace jury duty and endeavor to be placed upon trials where the defendant was being charged with a "crime" that was nothing more than intrusive legislation passed by legislatures inventing "crime" where none existed, and that if there were no victims that could be produced, then no crime has been committed. I wrote in this post that as members of a jury we should use our rights to nullify the law, and acquit any defendant who has been charged with a victimless crime.

That post was deleted, I attempted to re-post it but could not. I contacted their administrators asking why it had been deleted but was ignored. So, I finally posted a complaint in that article about censorship and challenging the decision. A poster who goes by "Alex says" responded with a glib justification explaining that sometimes posts are simply deleted because that was the decision to do so and that is all. Needless to say, that was my last contribution to that site and that same night discovered this site and am happier for it.

I believe that the post I had attempted to post was deleted because it actually offered a reasonable and effective way for the people to peacefully take back our country, and reign in an out of control Congress, and I believe the last thing Alex Jones wants, is for people to use their inherent political power in a peaceful and effective way, and would much rather foment sedition. What ever his true agenda is, I can not know, but I do not buy for a single second that this man is concerned about freedom and preserving the Constitution, and the American way of life.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Why would anyone belive anything from Disinfowars.com

Alex Likes to give you a little bit of truth followed by a big steaming load of BS. If your going to take anything he says seriously you better have your BS filter on overdrive.

PS. Alex's Middle name is CIA NO JOKE!!! ok so it is a joke...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join