It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"IMPORTANT" Judge Andrew Napolitano on The Alex Jones Show :False Flag Event To Save Obama's Pres

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Judge explains what he hears in congress that there is a definite flase flag coming up to save Obamas Presidency and to try to take more of our freedoms away when it happens, saying that the insecure dumb citizens will most likely welcome Government protection.

Martial Law coming? who knows, they are trying to get guns banned as fast as possible this will never happen though from our cold dead hands.

2nd Amendment provides you with more protection than the GOV ever can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[[[[[[Hope thats enough typing for you mods since you warned me i post to many videos]]]]]]]]]]]

[edit on 3-2-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
no one got any thoughts on this?

Might be a good idea to post them so this can be viewed by everyone people need to be aware our GOV poses to implement this for control over citizens, combine with Ron Paul's WARNING of Political and Social chaos. This is a no brainer that 9/11 on back were false flags, and what is to come soon again.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Good god don't mention Alex Jones or the ATS Jones hate club lynching mob will be along.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i hate it for them but the warnings are coming from everywhere now it seems to be the truth of whats coming

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Can you tell us exactly what he said, or at least where/in which video we can find it?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
On the flip side a friend of mine (whose a lawyer in London) was at the pub with one of our high court judges a few weeks ago, during the course of which the said judge swore blind that the reptellion rulers conspiracy was true. I.E certain key ruling bloodlines arent human / shapeshifters you know the score. The judge in question bought the subject up and my friend (not conspiracy minded at all) did not want to continue it, yet this guy kept going.

Is this because he knows the truth ? Or has he read way too much information on the subject and fallen for the lie ?

What am I trying to say ?

I very much doubt the idea of a False Flag operation is being discussed openly in Congress. VERY VERY MUCH DOUBT IT.

If it was being planned in secret one of the last people who would need to be told was a member of the legal system, especially someone who isnt locked hard into an old boy network where he wouldnt dare say anything.

Just because the person is in a position of authority doesnt mean they know what they are talking about. Hell I would have thought your current president would have taught you all that lesson already.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by gYvMessanger]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
More FEAR MONGERING bullcrud to be combined with and go along with this:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

news.in.msn.com...

news.google.com.au... ARD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.myfoxny.com%2Fdpp%2Fgood_day_ny%2F100203-scary-terror-scenarios-could-play-out

www.theaustralian.com.au...

Its simply to scare you. I say laugh in its face...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
S&F Just to keep this on top for a while.

A little prep. goes a long way. I'd rather have it & not need it.......you get the rest.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Well Judge Neopalitano is not exactly some fringe lunatic. He used to be all over Fox News and mianstream news and I think he still is. I always liked his viewpoints then. If what he's saying is false than I can only conclude he is a puppet trying, along with Jones, to incite some sort of civil war aginst our government for whatever reason.......maybe to disarm our citizens? Who knows.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I don't have anything against Alex. In fact, I enjoy watching him at times.

I just think he should entitle his show "Scare Tactics".

Oops, too bad that name's already taken.

It's just that we have so many disturbing things right now flying at us from so many different directions.

Somebody/something is always there to keep us off balance, and the vast majority of the time the projected threats aren't even true. The constant rattling of our internal/external equilibrium.

I'm seriously not lashing out at Alex Jones here. Just saying it's always something, and it's always something harrowing.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I personally think Alex is dead on with everything he says it just takes time for the events to occur and the people to realize he was not full of it.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

You could be right, of course. Time will tell, as they say.

I do admire his spunk and courage. You have to have courage to say and do some of the things he does, that's for sure.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
my 2 cents on this subject: (anyone know how to make a damn cent symbol?)

a lot of high ranking people in the military have been predicting big attacks for the last two months now. meaning that they are telling you they are goin to happen instead of preventing them, and that they will be holding the attacker's hands. (******* xmas day bomber anyone?? they predicted and were DIRECTLY involved in it)

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Well Judge Neopalitano is not exactly some fringe lunatic. He used to be all over Fox News and mianstream news and I think he still is. I always liked his viewpoints then. If what he's saying is false than I can only conclude he is a puppet trying, along with Jones, to incite some sort of civil war aginst our government for whatever reason.......maybe to disarm our citizens? Who knows.

Not just Jones, but Ron Paul as well in my opinion. There seems to be a definate drive to herd people in the direction of chaos... from people that mask themselves with patriotism ::cough:: ::cough::

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I personally think Alex is dead on with everything he says it just takes time for the events to occur and the people to realize he was not full of it.

You think he is 'dead on' when he says offshore banks control America? What a joke. Thats a complete contradiction between you seemingly strong connection with Ron Paul. Ron Paul thinks the Federal Reserve or the Central Bank of America that is controlling America.

You think he was dead on about those forced injections ehh?

Whatever

[edit on 4-2-2010 by WarloriousCreed]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Ron Paul recently said the CIA is in control.
Judge Andrew is one of the best assets America has.
He is to be commended.
Thanks for posting the video.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

"Andrew P. Napolitano (b. June 6, 1950, in Newark, New Jersey) is a former New Jersey Superior Court Judge and now a political and legal analyst for Fox News Channel."

Urk.

Omg, listen to part 2, "if a sane person would have been armed on that plane .. we wouldn't .." Come on, weapons on airplanes, drinks and peanuts to that ?

[edit on 4-2-2010 by rhines]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Didn't have time to watch the clips, but I'll throw my opinion in. I smelt a flase flag in the air soon as obama started trying to play the tough guy to china. Then poof on the news they said something about an attack on the US within three to six months?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Alex Jones and his show lacks credibility in even the simplest of areas.
I believe Alex Jones is little more than a shill like Jeff Rense.

Both these guys provide a counter narrative no matter how insane and all they do is obfuscate things further.

They don't present alternative news, the present wild speculation and conjecture that they figure is designed to drum up interest in their various diatribes about one subject or another.

Well, it's wearing thin and that fabric is no longer really that strong. It's certainly not truth and I personally, as well as others won't be bothered with Jones' illogical and irrational rants and Rense has more or less fallen into league with the KKK or something because his site is pretty much just a hate site towards Jews now.

Both are worthless and hopefully, that sort of downfall won't be allowed tro happen here. Especially not by advertising those guys sites.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
i understand the concept of keeping guns in your house to protect you, your family and your posessions...but honestly..i think that banning guns is a great idea..its banned here in the UK and although gun crimes still occurr..they are much lower because it is more difficult to get a gun here than in the states.

i hate governments as much as the next guy but i dont think the banning of guns is to take away your freedom..i think its to reduce the amount of deaths by gunshot...if guns were banned criminals would use other slightly less dangerous weapons...obviously there will still be gun crime but still...more criminals will switch to bats and knives at least you can run from that...u cant outrun a bullet.

so many people dont know the protocol for protecting yourself.... a ban on guns may keep innocent people from jail for using a gun in the wrong situation. deaths from domestic violence may fall if there isnt a gun in the home.

i know that here in the UK if someone attempts to burgle my house while im in it...my 9 iron will do the trick...a couple of blows to the knees and a phonecall to the police and the guy will wish he'd been shot. theres plenty of things you can protect yourself with

im just saying...no guns? probly more of a good thing imo

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join