It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macquarie Banker Caught With Naked Miranda Kerr Photos On Australian TV (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I placed this thread in Education and Media, because it was a LIVE media broadcast when a banker in the back of the frame was spotted pulling up near naked photo's of Miranda Kerr from this months GQ magazine, in which he claimed was emailed to him.

A Macquarie banker was caught checking out another type of assets live on Australian television this morning.

Huffington Post

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Another non-issue.

Near naked not naked.

Man looking at a woman's figure.

Boring job.

What else? So he's human.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You can see him clicking on the email before a picture pops up. no one has ever emailed you anything less than appropriate?

Nothing more than a case of horrible timing.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott
Starred, however this guy was supposed to be 'working'

It could have been 'worse' this guy could have been looking at hardcore pics...

With a woman sitting at a desk in front of him...

I didn't think it was offensive, it was just funny but the point is that this guy was supposed to be working, and looking at these types of images isn't supposed to be part of the workplace.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
He couldn't stop at one picture, he brought up 3 different pictures of purdy ladies before he realized he was being filmed.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by captaintyinknots
He couldn't stop at one picture, he brought up 3 different pictures of purdy ladies before he realized he was being filmed.

yeah, so what? Again, has anyone ever emailed you something less than appropriate? Did you click off right away and never look again?

This guy had the misfortune of being caught, thats all

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

I know, we are all human and it is something us fella's do! However....why would you open them up when you know that there is a camera behind you?? lmao.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This Guy is a complete dumb ass! Yeah like you wouldn't notice a Camera crew entourage behind you with some guy talking out aloud in an office. Most offices I have been in are generally quite with a little chatter hear and there

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I thought this was incredibly amusing. However, if the avarge joe tried that at work he'd be sacked on the spot. Different rules at both ends of the spectrum me thinks. Whys that?

top topics

join