It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...Outside the box

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

thanks i appreciate your positive means there, and looking forward to read more of your posts as well
hopefully i am not going to be banned from here too soon, it is amazing how everyone hate true expressions in depth or in forms, but the net is full of forums sites

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hi autowrench, your posts recently have caught my eye more than normal (if that were possible as they are always excellent!).

Originally posted by autowrench

Oh you are just so right here! Human beings do create their Gods and Goddesses in the human image, but according to Bible we were created in God's image, so which is it, really? I know that my "image" is but a reflection of my true self, which is Spirit. The "human" part is a meat suit that I wear while on this world, it is shaped to resemble my Father, and to be pleasing to the Females of this world. It is a utility vehicle, and is nearing wear out time. I also know this. My reality may not be your reality.

How true yes we do tend to create this grey bearded man of our image sitting on a cloud dont we, looking down on his flock. This is something I learnt from primary school in lovely, happy lessons from Miss who showed me pictures of such a man and this image then became my truth as I grew older. I see now this is wrong, for me anyway God is not a man sitting on a cloud in the image of a human . God isnt even a man!!!!!!!!!!! Thats right S/he has no form and to think otherwise is limiting ones progress immensly. For me God is Source as this holds no gender or form, as soon as you say God , through the conditioning of childhood your mind shows you a man. Other words I often use are Being, Creator or pre existant prime Creator.

In this, I have to say you think a lot like I do, and I agree with you. A very good post, and I look forward to others. I think there are a lot of us that are actively changing as I write this. I too have Ideas instead of beliefs, and a dynamic way of thinking rather than a static way. And we all do need to stand and be counted, not only on this plane, but on all of them. We have a right to live, and a right to be free. No being shall enslave us, or subject us to control. We accept help, and decline saving. Peace.

I agree, we change our understanding of who/what we are as we gain knowledge of truth. One must be dynamic, never static and never fear what is beyond the box. I have found myself looking further and further away from what I AM told is my reality into what actually is my reality, yes its full of questions and some times fear as we push our heads above this box but unless it is done we are forever encased within matter never fully realizing our spirits potential.

This is a hard thing to do, it brings into question ALL that you ever thought/think you are. Others start to see your new knowledge of yourself and dont know how to take it, they fear it and react badly and often vilify you. You are called dark and anti God because you are redefining what God is within yourself. Those who wish to take the route out of the box need to be strong in their self and trust their inner awarness as your new found truths are not popular.

The spiritual discovery of who you really are is a most difficult path and one that requires intense intent in a world of negative control and manipulation on so many levels and planes.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

to be in the box says that this position is related to one existance, so it says also powers of one existance creating that inferior reality as a symbolic justifications, if he creates that reality symbolic justification it means that he meant something else to be able to realize it as real for you by him, it is necessarly evil because only evil live through pretenses

then you know that your god is an evil one, that is a certainty

now there is the other way of being in a box, you dont put yourself in a box that is for sure we know it now, but dont you relate to it someways by not meaning something outside? ya sure you must relate to your god somehow since he is the source of your box but beside that point from what god say knowing everyone how inferiors he loves to reduce their lives as perfection of his possible realisations perspectives of their enerigies limits, but whatever that means, can you throw all for something out?

what i am realizing is how all in truth is about existance and life as separate different facts certainties, existance is superior certainty but life is superior value,
existance is abstract, not what everyone think to see it
and life is concrete absolute reality

outside the box is then when the abstract as a conscious can gather itself as a point and decide to walk in something else, between what is concrete living, decide to love what is definitely positive and to be living of that positive love

but also life is sensitive to existance, in absolute truth senses, when the living is perceived as being the existing too as its base and another living stop his life to act as existing like him too from his life sense

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Would you say there was more then one box to break out of ?

For example

First box to break out of >>>>> is the world of illusion
Second box to break out of >>> is the illusion of myself
Third Box to break out of >>>> is the illusion of nothing
Four box is to break out of >>> is the illusion of god

and is there a fifth box to break out of infinite being

or does it stop at infinite bound-less-ness ...that which has no end
and so no containment
no walls so no more box

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
i said that there were never any boxes but always facts realities responsabilities, when truth is the source of reality then truth is always what describe any existing shape moves

those kind of images you insist on is some fake allegations meaning to justify evil lies by powers to enforce meaning of teachings, the proof how it is all evil is how you dont understand anything
only truth teach anything because it implies the present you as acting being true

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
to me there were never illusion of nothing nor myself, because there were always the certainty of objective existance outside of me, like everyone actually know that, but the difference is that i care for objective reality that is why i consider existing more than what my existing condition allow me to be existing about

so stop always meaning that limited existing that dont do anything are responsable of what the world is like, it is from your drive to valorize your existance of lies
what the world is like is of creations that were always and not because of anyone, anyone is simple point to itself alone existing and nothing to objective reality shape sources and ends

but it exists and this is no way any justification to put it down or worse to abuse its existance for evil lies or invent hides by using his words shouting his weakness and needs

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Imans I was not asking you to believe in anything nor was I asking you not to believe

I was just wondering are there many boxes
Just like the wooden Russian dolls

Every time you open one there is another one inside that one

Also is it all the mind still playing games

Still trying to find a reflection of something in order to justify itself upon

There is just one truth in the book of all truths
And that truth is

That .... "all truth is a lie"

Now!.....ain't that the truth ...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by xsheep

and you are saying the truth so you are a definitive liar which is easily prooved,
i dont care about your russian box it doesnt make it valid because it is not meaning me, it stills means you and you are wrong according to my perspective of your means

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

"To thy known self be true "

I would say the biggest sin of all ...
Is to go through life believe in someone else's truth

So yes ..what is true for me is not necessarily true for you

best thing to do is go find your own truth in your own experience

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xsheep

you can believe whatever you want but this is you as existing and should has nothing to do with your moves out, self is never a concern of truth, the only true concern is the respect of objective reality as it is and mean yourself only within yourself faculties to act upon alone

who cares if you are true or not when as you said everyone is one only himself but everyone should is not reality life that is always superior existance of absolute source, that everyone should mean his biggest smile if he wants to deal inn, to act as a living point one actualizing himself abstraction as a living move and respect the fact that he cannot say anything about any other move there

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The way I see it is like this: It is impossible to engage anyone into understanding things of the 'unknown' on this level - ie writing thoughts on a keyboard and then posting them on to the internet for others to read.

In order to understand the experience 'outside of the box' one needs to be with someone who is 'out side of the box'. One can only experience something new by experiencing it themselves. Since we live in a society where 'outside' doesn't exist,, 'faith' in this equation does not apply to the majority, or does it?

Example:

Person 1: Do you believe in Extraterrestrials?

Person 2: What you mean little green men no don't be silly

Person 1: Do you believe that other life forms existed on this planet before us i.e ET'S

Person 2: No your crazy.

Person 1: Are you religious?

Person 2: Yes I am a christian, I believe in the lord jesus christ

Person 1: Do you believe that the lord jesus christ was an extraterrestrial?

Person 2: Don't be ridiculous! he came here to save our souls.

Person 1: He came here, from where? are you aware that he could do many strange things such as walk on water, feed 5000 people with 2 loaves of bread and could not be killed. How many people (humans) do you know that could do that?

Person 2: Don't be silly, I don't want to talk about this anymore I know what I believe in.

In this case Person 2 can adapt their faith without any plausible scientific explanation, yet still agree with the social beliefs of the majority and that is something that is outside of the box (et,lucid dreaming, out of body experiences,clairaudiancy,clairvoyancy e.t.c) doesn't and cannot exist because science says so.

Yet if person 2 had an experience with person 1 on another level, their whole belief structure would change in a split second.

This is why anything that stays stagnant dies, we must always look and discover for ourselves what exactly 'outside of the box' signifies to us.

The non terrestrial miracles of Jesus Christ

[edit on 8-2-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

One must be dynamic, never static and never fear what is beyond the box. I have found myself looking further and further away from what I AM told is my reality into what actually is my reality, yes its full of questions and some times fear as we push our heads above this box but unless it is done we are forever encased within matter never fully realizing our spirits potential.

This is a hard thing to do, it brings into question ALL that you ever thought/think you are. Others start to see your new knowledge of yourself and dont know how to take it, they fear it and react badly and often vilify you. You are called dark and anti God because you are redefining what God is within yourself. Those who wish to take the route out of the box need to be strong in their self and trust their inner awarness as your new found truths are not popular.

Hi to you too, Mr. Green. I am happy that at least a few of us in here can see this as truth, that God, by whatever name or personality the people happen to assign the entity known as God, is not a man, nor a woman, but a vast, unimaginable and powerful creative force of pure energy that is everywhere all the time. It is in the rock of the mountain, in the water where the surf crashes, in the trees of the forest, and in the air of the clouds and thunder. We are it, and it us us. Want to see God? Look in the mirror. No, not at the human face that states back at you, but at the eyes.....deep into them, to the inner self, the Holy Divine Self that defines us as sentient beings. We have all been lied to about God, and many still cling to that false belief in a false God figure.

It is us, humanity, that must decide our own destiny. It is us, humanity, that must judge our own selves, for who, I ask you all, could be the harsher judge of you, than you yourself?

For many years mankind/womankind has defined themselves as "citizens," "men/women," "factory worker," "mechanic," "ball player." These are titles of a thing we are, or a thing we do, not the true sense of self awareness that comes with the Knowing. The Knowing is knowing who you are, and speaking of yourself in those terms. Who are? I am Spirit. I am a Wanderer. Where are you? I am here. Zero Point Reference.

(When the choice is made to be a Wanderer on Earth, the entity knows that it will forget it's original origin once it incarnates and subjects itself to the very real dangers of getting trapped here. [third dimensional plane] The challenge and danger to the Wanderer is that it will become Karmically involved, and thus be swept into the chaos and turbulence which it intended to avert. Many of us Wanderers were trapped here, in the Birth/Rebirth Cycle a very long time ago.)

There is far more to this world (Far More!) than is taught in our schools and churches, shown in the media, or pro­claimed by the Church and State Establishment. Most of mankind/womankind lives in a hyp­notic trance, taking to be real­ity, what is instead a twisted mirror of real­ity, a col­lec­tive dream state in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as secu­rity. They enjoy their igno­rance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them iden­tity. They trust in an unknown and unseen God to watch over, help with everything, and to come save them when the going gets tough.

For­tu­nately, some are born with a kind of Spir­i­tual Immune Sys­tem that sooner or later causes rejec­tion of the illu­sory world­-view, forced upon them from birth through social/religious con­di­tion­ing. The Few begin sens­ing that some­thing is amiss, something not quite right about this....and start look­ing for answers. Looking in places where men fear to tread sometimes. Inner knowl­edge and anom­alous outer expe­ri­ences show them a side of real­ity others are obliv­i­ous to, and so begins their jour­ney of Awak­en­ing. Each step of the jour­ney is made by fol­low­ing the heart instead of fol­low­ing the crowd and by choos­ing Knowl­edge over Igno­rance.

Knowl­edge is the key to unlock­ing our poten­tial. It gives us the self-​determination, respon­si­bil­ity, and power nec­es­sary to cast off the chains of covert oppres­sion. Knowl­edge is there­fore the great­est pro­tec­tor, for it also gives us fore­sight to impec­ca­bly handle the chal­lenges of life and, most impor­tantly, to side­step the traps on the path to awak­en­ing. The more you know of higher truths and apply what you know, the more you begin oper­at­ing under higher laws that tran­scend the lim­i­ta­tions of the lower. Earth is a Prison, and we will escape it's chains, and nobody will be able to stop us.

Some links:
Ether and the Theory of Relativity

The Kybalion

ASTRALPEDIA a guide the the astral, and how to get there

Mirror, Mirror

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by H4W4II4N_PUNCH

I feel that the journey you may be on is really going in the correct direction you are feeling the exterior effects from within this universe and you are able to write in text which is very hard to do basically explaining things that are out of human norm in a way for humans and others to understand. I liked this a lot and wish you the best GOOD LUCK FRIEND S&F

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
In this case Person 2 can adapt their faith without any plausible scientific explanation, yet still agree with the social beliefs of the majority and that is something that is outside of the box (et,lucid dreaming, out of body experiences,clairaudiancy,clairvoyancy e.t.c) doesn't and cannot exist because science says so.

Yet if person 2 had an experience with person 1 on another level, their whole belief structure would change in a split second.

This is why anything that stays stagnant dies, we must always look and discover for ourselves what exactly 'outside of the box' signifies to us.

Very Well Said!!!!!

This is a great example of what i am trying to explain in my thread. It is ok to beleive in something, but it is just as important to know WHY you believe in it. You HAVE to be willing to examine the walls of that box objectively and open your mind to the other unlimited possibilities of who you really are. This process may require you to step out of your comfort zone a bit and you will either follow through or remain "stagnant",narrow,unflexible, and CLOSED.

IMO to blindly follow/conform to others in fear of standing out makes YOU one of them "sheeple"

you shouldn't be afraid to trust and or question your personal beliefs. That is what makes you "YOU"

IMO the moment you doubt/lie to yourself is the moment you lose your identity.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts franspeakfree.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Inner knowl­edge and anom­alous outer expe­ri­ences show them a side of real­ity others are obliv­i­ous to, and so begins their jour­ney of Awak­en­ing. Each step of the jour­ney is made by fol­low­ing the heart instead of fol­low­ing the crowd and by choos­ing Knowl­edge over Igno­rance.

Beautifully written post

It is for replies like this, that i chose to even post this thread.

hmmm... iv'e noticed "they" say you never know unless you ask. Unfortunately "they" only apply this reasoning with subjects "they" are comfortable with.
Think about it.

autowrench, Thank you so much for sharing your insight.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Originally posted by H4W4II4N_PUNCH

Inner knowl­edge and anom­alous outer expe­ri­ences show them a side of real­ity others are obliv­i­ous to, and so begins their jour­ney of Awak­en­ing. Each step of the jour­ney is made by fol­low­ing the heart instead of fol­low­ing the crowd and by choos­ing Knowl­edge over Igno­rance.

Of course it is good to follow the heart. Upon awakening the consciousness moves up through your being to the heart, the centre of unconditional love and bliss. Take care not to be blinded by its beauty and love that you do not look beyond this gate. The unconditional love of this centre is necessary on the route out of this box but some become almost asleep again blinded by its bliss.

The outer realms are not within this bliss, you must look further much further or you will forever be trapped in the bliss. Its lovely there I know, its designed to be that way..to keep you "safe" until you are ready to face the next step. Take the love of this unconditional bliss and convert it into pure intent to push your awarness beyond.

The Source is this bliss but the heart centre is only a stepping stone on the path of the Spirit.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
The Source is this bliss but the heart centre is only a stepping stone on the path of the Spirit."

That was (again) a beautiful written post and makes perfect sence. As stated before, we must think/be dynamic, and never static. Here i am thinking I accomplished the goal to reach this bliss by following my heart, but on my journey so far, i havent ventured much beyond that point yet.

I have noticed how much my own views have changed from where i first began with the op, and would like to thank everyone involved in this thread for that realization. THANK YOU!!!

Originally posted by Mr Green
Take care not to be blinded by its beauty and love that you do not look beyond this gate. The unconditional love of this centre is necessary on the route out of this box but some become almost asleep again blinded by its bliss.

Thank you for that, i now know where i am, and where i must go. I needed to hear and understand that for myself, THANK YOU!

here is a quote from the bible brought to my attention in a u2u from xsheep.

"-John 14: 2 In my Father's house are many mansions"

A beautiful quote that goes right along with this thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by H4W4II4N_PUNCH

As stated before, we must think/be dynamic, and never static.

The Source is constantly creating through us and through the many other extensions it has from itself. Its creativity is never static so why should we allow our learning to be limited.

If we wish to seek the unknown and unlimited we must be dynamic, I just cant see how else this can be achieved.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join