It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want Immortality

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Yes this is why I so love ATS. The bolding is my own, other than that the quote is the OPs in another thread. So if fools still believe in immortality why is the OP looking for it?

You misunderstood my words. What i meant is i don't believe anyone would have Immortality for free or be favored by some gods. I tend to believe we are dust like insects in the Universe and we are not blessed by any gods, not more than any others living creatures.

More fun stuff. If others are so weak you would think the emotions in the post would be better contained. Sort of loses meaning when you think about weak beings being immortal.

Oh i do include myself as weak. I like to remind myself and others what we really are. The difference is that i know i'm weak and i know i can go beyond this weakness with hard work.

About my behaviour you are true i was too aggressive in these posts. I thought using such harsh speech would make people think but they just ignored it.

I find the OP to be a bit confusing. I am not sure what the OP truly wants after reading other posts.

In my mind there are no chosen ones. People claiming that are fakers and/or manipulators that i can't stand. They go in my way, throwing all this garbage all over the internet, making my researches harder. The new age... I could be wrong? Maybe. I have my own beliefs after all, which are the results of all my experiences, a subjective view of the world, like (almost) everybody. Im not confused at all.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by _damon]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Who says having an immortal soul would be a blessing? In many aspects it could be considered a curse. Only those who would have a nice after life would think it to be a blessing.

If there are none that are chosen than there can be no immortality period. Even if you do everything right you would be chosen in some way by someone that would be considered a higher being than yourself. After all would an immortal being not be above someone who is mere mortal? If they are immortal they would be better than others who are not. For them to chose to hand down information so that others might follow them would mean that those receiving the information are chosen.

When looking for the information to be immortal how do you know what is fake and what is not? Certainly you would need information ahead of time that would lead you down the right path, again this would point to being somewhat chosen.

I never said you were confused though. I said I find you a bit confusing. It is as if you are reaching in a million directions at one time. At least that is how it seems, I might be wrong.

Raist

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
After all would an immortal being not be above someone who is mere mortal?

Do you think it is possible to overcome a god-complex, which would simply require not to feel superior or inferior to anybody else?

If they are immortal they would be better than others who are not.

Maybe, not everybody wants to... ?

For them to chose to hand down information so that others might follow them would mean that those receiving the information are chosen.

Knowledge is power, so do you think the "separation of powers" is really about "separation of knowledge" rather than than just "the power that be?"

I only ask these just to reflect viewpoints of being either mortal or immortal.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

I could say a few things that would answer all of those.

We see what those with power do now; they share nothing with those below them.

Anyone with knowledge of immortality would still need to choose those of us they deem worthy. Their definition of worth would be based on their superiority to us. After all if you are not worthy of the knowledge you are a lesser being.

Raist

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Who says having an immortal soul would be a blessing? In many aspects it could be considered a curse. Only those who would have a nice after life would think it to be a blessing.

So you are saying you rather completely disappear, your consciousness, inconscious and your memory? Totally erased? I find this "erasure" to be the real curse. You believe in karma? Or do you mean there is heaven/ hell or divine punishments for the bad people after death? Why not imagine there is no good/bad? Therefore, no rewards/punishments? There is only free will with no limits or the world wouldnt be what it is today.

If there are none that are chosen than there can be no immortality period. Even if you do everything right you would be chosen in some way by someone that would be considered a higher being than yourself. After all would an immortal being not be above someone who is mere mortal? If they are immortal they would be better than others who are not. For them to chose to hand down information so that others might follow them would mean that those receiving the information are chosen.

Working hard to gain something valuable doesn't mean you are chosen. If to get Immortality you have to work very hard and go beyond your limits, it would be the price to pay to get that Immortality. You pay to get things. People pay to stay ignorant (with their freedom and lives). A survivalist have more chance to survive in tough times than anyone else that is not trained. Does that mean he is chosen? No! That means he worked and trained hard to get these skills. Do you get it? Free will allows you to do anything IF you believe you can do it and will pay the price. It is up to people to become enough open minded to comprehend Immortality and others so called impossible stuff. It is up to them if they will or not search for informations and fight to get it.

When looking for the information to be immortal how do you know what is fake and what is not?

You must have a critical mind. Compare different sources, see what makes more sense and why or why not. After some times, you get used to know what is fake almost instantly. There are always some clues like religious stuff or stuff about "chosen one".

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

I find it impossible to think there would be any form of afterlife/immortal soul without there being rewards/punishments for deeds done. I believe we have free will, but with a price. You have the freedom to choose if there is punishment or rewards after the flesh body you have passes on.

Of course I would rather not disappear. I do not believe for one second we will. I do believe our soul will continue without the flesh bodies we currently have.

Actually the scenario of the survivalist does mean he is chosen. Someone had to chose to forward their knowledge to him. Without help from another he would not have gained the knowledge he has in the time that he has. Meaning we learn survival from others, depending on what we have learned depends on another deeming us worthy to progress. Our parents for instance had to deem us worthy in order to help us survive at an early age. Without them choosing us we would have perished. Survival and life is all about someone choosing our worth. After all you cannot attain a job without someone deciding you are worthy of that position. You cannot get that information you desire without someone helping you get it.

A simple example of this is that you would not be asking for information here if you did not need someone to choose to share what they know with you. Without this thread you would not receive any information from anyone here. Meaning without asking you could not be chosen. For them to decide to share information with you they first must deem you worthy to share that information with.

Raist

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Thanks for your post, really interesting.

Where did you do the 3months training? Hard to believe that in only 3months you can't reach that level. I guess it is impossible to train alone? Anyways, could you explain how your body can survive without any food? Or do you mean the body becomes limited when you stop eating? Or you can use it freely like before without any deterioration? If yes do you have an idea about how it can be possible?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Just out of curiosity, how could you describe your understanding of occult/esoteric/spiritual principles?

People usually have at least a handful of dramatic realizations or follow particular lineages of philosophies/beliefs. Just trying to get an idea of where you're coming from into all of this.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Reply to _damon

Yes I'm talking about possession of another body.

If you mean real possession of another body, then how would you do such a thing?

If I knew how we could do it then surely I would be more intelligent than this, and surely I would be a world elite by now lol

I can only assume which direction to take when finding the answer to that question, I believe it is in the brain.

Remember a decade ago things were being done manually, as we advanced it became automatic, as we advanced things can be done remotely. Manually > Automatically > Remotely.

Let's have a think.

Thinking logically, we have never found anything which could help us prove the existence of soul. Our main target is our body (everyone believes our souls has to be in our body). If we haven't found any evidence of such an entity then doesn't that simply mean ? Remote control?

See it is a theory of mine, we do not know everything about our brain, once we do, this secret will be solved. Now if it is controlled remotely, and if the brain is truly a receiver then surely every receiver has to have protocols. Am I right? Once we find these protocols we will know what we can and can't do.

If our souls live longer than our biological bodies then surely we can cheat death.

The idea that soul needs this body to survive is mute due to the fact that this body isn't special, it isn't different from its surrounding. If Human body was extremely special and was created from rare material with rare characteristics then surely I would agree with you on that one.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

The fact is, we are all Immortal, in the very sense of the word. It is the human body that dies and is reborn again and again, and it loses the memories of the Spirit, so that life lessons can be learned. but the Spirit never dies, cannot be destroyed, lives forever.

I cannot imagine being an immortal on this plane, that is, living here on Earth as a human being, never growing any older. Watching all of your friends, and loves get old and die. What fun would that be?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

by a strange coincidence i unearthed a journal i have not read or seen for 6 years at least. i plan to post you the lengthy relevant contents later.

in the meantime, google "kaya kalpa" and you may find some interesting info.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
Anyone with knowledge of immortality would still need to choose those of us they deem worthy. Their definition of worth would be based on their superiority to us. After all if you are not worthy of the knowledge you are a lesser being.

Maybe we all are "lesser" to each other because we all are unique in some way.

If one thinks it is greater to possess all uniqueness of everybody, then what is left? Everybody that is the same and somebody that is unique.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

i would largely prefer to extent my lifespan than bet
everything on the hypothetical reincarnation

I wasn't proposing that you bet at all. If I may quote the last two sentences of my post:

...it might make more sense to seek not ways of extending the life of the body...but rather, ways to retain continuity of consciousness apart from the body you already have.

Once you've acheived that, the decision of whether to inhabit a new physical vessel may be both trivial and irrelevant.

and what if the world ends while reincarnating?
i would loose all chances.

What if you succeed in extending your lifespan, and the world ends?

...on the other hand...if you're able to maintain continuity of consciousness even without a body, the end of the world becomes less of an issue, yes?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Good questions. I took classes from Chunyi Lin, a qigong master who works with the Mayo Clinic. He has a website springforestqigong.com... with video testimonials from people he has healed of late term cancer, M.S., etc. So he transmits the shakti or shen energy -- it's biophoton laser energy. Then the main practice is called the "small universe" or "microcosmic orbit" and it's the focus of the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" translated by Charles Luk. So Chunyi Lin has a "level 1 sitting meditation" c.d. for the small universe practice which is the best exercise tool but I also used the book. The book states to eat NO SALT so it's very strict and there's many esoteric terms. You have to read the book several times to cross-correlate the terms in order to figure out the meaning relative to each other.

I got to about chapter 10 or so of that book in practice and I entered the "bigu" state which was the focus of an academic conference by chemist Professor Rustom Roy back around 2000, based on the students of Dr. Yan Xin, the most famous qigong master of China. When you enter "bigu" your belly gets really hot and then fills with electromagnetic fields so you are not hungry. So if you keep practicing then the electromagnetic fields get stronger and stronger.

So then as the middle of my brain got hot and filled with electromagnetic fields the top of my head pulsated with electromagnetic energy as did the center of my palms and the center of my feet. At this point there was an electrolysis of the atmosphere so that water was produced in my brain from the atmosphere, through the electromagnetic fields, and then the water flowed down from my brain, into my body. So I didn't need water.

I did go to work after 8 days on just half glass of water. I needed less sleep as the week went on and I told a coworker how I had not had any food and just half a glass of water for the past week. I was obviously fine and had high energy so she was very surprised. More so I had telepathy -- the electromagnetic fields shot out of the center of my brain and into the people around me and then my pineal gland would "transduce" the thoughts of the people around me back into my brain.

So then I went for lunch break and I thought I could eat this vegan soup with tofu but it had sea salt in it and it tasted like poison! That's when I realized that the spiritual state is really not conducive with the material realm of reality. Also I accidentally pulled this old lady's spirit out of the top of her skull -- she asked me for a healing. I didn't touch her but I accidentally pulled out her energy blockage from the top of her head which Chunyi Lin says you are not supposed to do. I forgot he said that and I didn't realize my power level. The old lady immediately bawled, crying nonstop for at least 15 minutes, even though I did not touch her and she could not see what I was doing. I felt this heavy electromagnetic blob get pulled out of top of her head, as I was standing to her side and she was sitting facing forward.

Also I healed my mom of a serious disease -- smoker's legs -- so she no longer needed surgical stockings, nor to keep her legs elevated, etc. But she could not believe that I had normal energy levels even though I had no food for over a week. So she just screamed and screamed at me to eat food and yelled that I was hallucinating. I later realized this was actually a spirit exorcism of her by me -- but I just ate a ton of food to get her to be quiet and then asked her if she still wanted a healing. But after that I drove home and I stopped practicing. When I sat in full lotus the room was spinning around me and this was the spacetime travel of entering nirvikalpa samadhi. So I realized that who I was neither was my body nor my mind -- and was beyond good and evil even. I was so disconnected to material reality that I destroyed my old journal and even threw out my meditation tape from Yan Xin -- which I had been using for my meditation as well.

Then I started researching my experience and I immediately found Master Nan, Huai-chin who is a professor and yoga master and best selling author in China. But his English books are now out of print but he cowrites now with his student Bill Bodri's meditationexpert.com... so their book "Measuring Meditation" is excellent.

Now I just sit in full lotus as much as possible but I still can not eat normal food and I still do lots of healing. But I have to do it secretly and if I eat a special diet then people harass me. So I eat normal food but it causes me lots of problems since my pineal gland automatically transduces my lower body energy into electromagnetic energy which is shot out of my head, into people around me as healing energy.

So for immortality you have to shoot your electromagnetic pineal gland energy back into your lower body, instead of into other people. But since most people do not know how to create electromagnetic energy then they want and need your energy -- so you end up healing them, even though they do not understand and are in denial about where the energy comes from. So I just focus on sitting in full lotus since no one can fake that and it is obviously not a hallucination.

Chunyi Lin did his 49 day full lotus cave meditation with no food, no water and no sleep with Master Zhang who has this website:

www.qigongmaster.com...

reply to post by _damon

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

The difference between immortality and mortality is quite unique. Having immortality would make you more advanced, better, or whatever else you would wish to call it than someone who is mortal. Since we are all mortal (aside from our souls) that would make anyone immortal very rare indeed.

Yes we would be lesser beings than an immortal.

Raist

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

There are many times I look at everybody else as (immortal) gods and only me as the mere mortal.

The thought may count, now only if it would stick.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Apolagies for the delay i left my journal at a friends place out of town.

i will add a bit from memory.

the man was getting quire old and infirm. he went into the forest to do a last set of austerities before dying. a stranger appeared who recognised his advanced spirituality and offered him rejuvenation.

it appears to be a form of super relaxation. total relaxation physically, mentally, emotionally, and whatever. the herbs enabled or compelled him to sleep up to 3 weeks at a time. after teeth and hair fell out he awoke on the 91st day a man about 30 with new hair, new teeth and firm strong muscle. he tested his body and found it strong and youthful. he then took his teacher through the process, before resuming his austerities. these latter practices were to reduce desire/ego so that god might manifest in him totally.

during the course of his new life, he took several people through the process. some were prominent people, not all were spiritualy advanced.
"most were not aware that it was the grace of god that rejuvenated them" he said.
(or whatever you name the source of all) he died finally in 1938 if memory serves me correctly.

if he took some through in his later life it is likely some are still alive now, or have trained others. in any case i am sure the art is alive and well SOMEWHERE in india now.

i feel the "art" has something to do with "getting out of the way" so natural regenerative processes can operate. and perhaps the wide range of people i observe in the world who show varying degrees of age acceleration indicate who is getting out of the way the most. just a thought.

i'll add more if i find it.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You want to be an immortal, you be remembered for what you do.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Crossfate

actually if i remember correctly, and probably i am not, and if we are talking about the same source of information, hopefully, ...

were you talking about a rare (maybe ionic) form of Au (gold)?

i read somewhere about a theory talking about how beings from another planet, the annunaki, came and created human beings so that they could use them as a work force to mine gold, the source said they used a rare form of gold element to create a drink, or some kind of consumable form of it and somehow, i guess due to their body structure, it prolonged their life to extreme length

i suppose this could be possible for a human, maybe not with gold but some kind of supplement or whatnot, i don't know if taking potassium would help or potassium 45 or whatever, and i know you stated that out of vague memory, but perhaps we are talking about the same thing?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
this is the post i replied to just now, in case there is confusion

Originally posted by Crossfate
You and me both want immortality.

I read a book years ago called the "secret on ararat" and it talked about something called potassium 45 or something which basically is a theory on why people of old lived to hundreds of years.

Im my mind the only way I'll ever reach something like immortality is to completely balance my body, mind, emotions, spiritual being and create the perfect unison between them all which would require me to give up many things like modified foods that alter my mind, health and body. It would require me to learn to access any available psychic abilities so that my mind is used to its full potential for balance with my body.

Another interesting read about the mind and how to control or teach it is "the brain course" and if you have a hard time believing in psychic abilities "the skeptics journey" helped me immensely as it's backed by scientific studies like hemi-sync and othe related topics all under close study.

The reason you would have to learn all the mind stuff is because without being able to physically control yourself with your mind alone, your body would eventually be subject to deterioration regardless of how you treated it because of natural laws such as entropy and the like. Realistically you could only live on earth for so long and would have to transcend to another status physically and neurologically, which is what many think Christ did.

That's not just my opinion....

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Crossfate]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join