It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want Immortality

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Seeking that which you already have? All you have to do is die to find out its true... No I am not telling you to kill yourself, while you are here though, seek out things which will serve you while you are still here...
That way you wont have wasted your time and feel stupid when you die....

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
Seeking that which you already have? All you have to do is die to find out its true... No I am not telling you to kill yourself, while you are here though, seek out things which will serve you while you are still here...
That way you wont have wasted your time and feel stupid when you die....

When your physical shell passes, how would you go about making sure you can continue your work when you are reincarnated if you loose all of your memories until age 30 or so. With me, I wasn't able to get much of my past life memories back until a few years ago. It's a good thing I'm not trying to claim an inheritance because I obviously don't carry my sir name from my past life.

I would consider making my work public domain so no one can claim it, but how would you go about finding something in time to prevent those New Agers or similar path from taking and totally destroying it in the mean time.

I'm going to use my example. I channeled a huge volume of historical and religious texts from a star being. We all know their are cults built around that sort of stuff looking for new material to warp into their fantasy worlds. In leaving this world by dying, I leave that material unprotected by my being their to defend it on the web or whatever future medium it will be passed through. If or when I regain my memories, some 30 years after my death, I find that material completely ruined, maybe even banned, edited or copyrighted to someone else.

The whole point of getting immortality is to maintain the holdings of our work, for the OP I have no idea what's he's up to. But given his drive it must be something like what I have. My guess is that OP is trying to start a religion, but with history as a source, once the one who start it passes, the whole idea gets warped into a mind game from hell and it looses all attachment to what the creator of the path wanted. Christianity being a prime example of everything loosing it's purpose.

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join