It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian sources: Israel prepares to strike Iran from Gulf and N. Iraq

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
reply to post by SRHAZE420

just cause there is a war does not mean the end is nigh....

nobody said that...you should check out my other thread in the gen. conspiracy forum...

second war is just the precursor to the end/end times, in my belief. iraq wasn't a war, iraq was the US occupying a country. now if israel and iran start banging heads, obviously other major nations will get involved...US, China, Russia...

and you think its "just another war"? sadly we again have been brainwashed to think iraq was a "war"....lets go back to the WW1/WW2 days to refresh people's memories...

Estimates range from about 50-70 million killed in World War 2. The Wikipedia article "World War II Casualties" favours the relatively high figure of 72 million. Of these, 61 million were on the Allied side and 11 million were on the Axis side. The article gives a figure of 23 million dead for the Soviet Union and 20 million for China. These figures of course include civilian dead. (Note that the figure for China was recently revised sharply upwards from earlier estimates of about 11 million).
For Germany the overall total is given as just under 7.4 million.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SRHAZE420
Called it. Either Iran attacking Israel, or Israel attacking Iran...either way, the US will be involved soon.

Effin called it. The end is nigh

yes you said it

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkava

Originally posted by solarstorm

Originally posted by merkava
Just bomb each other already!

Marvelous idea! Lets strap your ass to the first one! You seem to have no value for life, yours should be no different!

I am just stating something that will take place,neither you or i could stop it.If you're soo bothered about human life than maybe you should stop your country from funding and arming israel with deadly weaponry.

Which means stop voting the israeli owned GOP & DNC... party cultists are waaaay too brain washed by their left/right cult leaders to to accept such a simple solution to end the needless violence & death.

If there is going to be violence, I hope the US oligarchs get their asses handed to them in a high-hat with a fork in it, and their plans not just fail, but back fire on them horribly. Unfortunately that means their pawns (other peoples kids) and a-lot of innocent people suffering heavy losses... which is sadly the nature of the insane game the clowns in govt play.

The whole idea iran would render cherished decades old muslim holy land useless with a nuke, just to evict the current occupying govt... is too dumb to be believed, yet war looms because of this silly reasoning.. as a humanity we're so gullible and controllable its pathetic.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SRHAZE420
Called it. Either Iran attacking Israel, or Israel attacking Iran...either way, the US will be involved soon.

Effin called it. The end is nigh
I agree with you about the US being involved they will not have a choice.and even if the US stayed neutral "witch would be impossible cause they are using our weapons and money" it would be blamed anyhow but not "the end " far from it

[edit on 3-2-2010 by paradiselost333]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
the war isn't the only reason i believe the end is near.

infringing on civil liberties, possible declaration of martial law, an almost bust US debt that can never be paid back, the elite bankers arming themselves to the teeth in prep of civil unrest...there are many factors that make me believe the end of life as we know it is soon to come. this is excluding my religious beliefs.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Either Iran attacking Israel

Why on earth would Iran launch an attack on Israel?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Either Iran attacking Israel

Why on earth would Iran launch an attack on Israel?

Preemptive strike?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Carl Sagan said it best: "A civilization becomes space faring (as it learns how to effectively and efficiently more throughout the Universe) OR it becomes extinct. "

Of course he only had one civilization to make that statement about but THAT was the point. We either do or this whole human experiment will end with no one to learn from it should his 'terrible use of space' be a fact, in that there are no other intelligent beings out there.

The bottom line - even though many people will read this post, and many will comment on it - WHEN it happens - the media will treat it like they did 9/11

a complete surprise.
You heard it here first, or maybe second, or third, or. . .

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

They believe that it would cause a war and the return of the 13th Imam who is hidden and he will return as the Mahdi to restore Islam as the dominant faith. Do they care if they all get killed? No! they go to where ever.

I did hear that Iran had agreed to send its uranian out to be enriched. "Mr. Ahmadinejad told state television Tuesday that Iran has "no problem" sending low-enriched uranium abroad and getting it back several months later." What do you all make out of that developement?

Perhaps Israel thinks that the US will throw them under the bus and they ain't going quietly!

[edit on 2/3/2010 by zachi]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well i did see the UK's reaction today regarding Iran's offer and they think Iran is just stonewalling to buy more time.

Either A: Iran sees the noose tightening around them and are well aware of the impending strike against them and they are ready to really talk,

or

B: Iran sees the noose tightening around them and are well aware of the impending strike against them and they are trying to buy just a little more time so they can have a bomb ready.

Originally posted by zachi
reply to post by Agit8dChop

They believe that it would cause a war and the return of the 13th Imam who is hidden and he will return as the Mahdi to restore Islam as the dominant faith. Do they care if they all get killed? No! they go to where ever.

I did hear that Iran had agreed to send its uranian out to be enriched. "Mr. Ahmadinejad told state television Tuesday that Iran has "no problem" sending low-enriched uranium abroad and getting it back several months later." What do you all make out of that developement?

Perhaps Israel thinks that the US will throw them under the bus and they ain't going quietly!

[edit on 2/3/2010 by zachi]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well, this is certainly gettin warm,
date of first strike anybody ???

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well i keep seeing news indicating March but i really dont think that Israel or whoever wants everyone to know the exact day or month even. The way things are heating up my bet is sometime this month....could be days even?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Iran will not strike anyone.
Thats stupid.

Think about it.. If Iran strike anyone, its game over. No one will be able to defend them.

Iran are winning by doing nothing. The US economically is in the pot hole. Iran have leverage with OIL, Iran knows the world is growing tired of Israel's constant abuse.

China, who relies on Iran for oil and industry are becoming the new superpower.

If Iran does NOTHING, and just sticks to its guns. It wins.
If Iran strikes anyone, they lose Bigtime.

As for the IMAM?
This was pure hot air to rally the people INCASE Israel strikes.

See, If Israel strike, the people WILL back their country. The arab world will turn against Israel. Many will die sure... but in the end the agressor always loses more than the victim.

Iran striking anyone first is pure fantasy. Youve more chance of an American boat being painted in Iranian colours and blown up next to a carrier.... hey, wait a sec...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Yeah, you can bet this is what China is really mad about. They probably have Intel that a strike is getting close. The Debka article is ridiculous though, If the Israelis were getting ready to attack really soon then Debka would not be saying anything about it as they are Israeli.

If Israel did have anything in the Persian Gulf the Arabs would never know.

Also you would see Russia steam roll into Georgia AGAIN with just about every thing she has. Putin played his hand the last time we were going to attack Iran in 2008 after the Olympics and thats why we have not threatened an attack since. Israel will not be bullied by Russia though, Israel will not have a nuclear Islamic Iran PERIOD.

My bet is that Israel attacks alone during the winter Olympics this year after they are attacked in some way by Hesbola or Hamas.

I don't like the idea but the world can not let Iran get a bomb. They are led by radicals who will sacrifice half of their country to hurt one city in Israel.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I agree with Agit8d. NO freakin way Iran attacks anyone....why would they? This whole thing is about public opinion and Iran is playing that as well as they can. They strike first and public opinion and support is out the door.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
That's all right. These things gotta happen every five years or so, ten years. Helps to get rid of the bad blood.- clemenza.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Any guesses?? Well, since we were attacked on Christmas Day, then they may wait for Passover to hit Israel. They are even more committed to Passover observance that we are. Passover in 2010 will start on Tuesday, the 30th of March and will continue for 7 days until Monday, the 5th of April.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Well, this is certainly gettin warm,
date of first strike anybody ???

I'm not sure who will strike first... but feel *IF* they do it will be sooner rather than latter, the current window of pushing and shoving appears to me might go on for a week.. and settle down into a humdrum for a while before another window comes along.

Those lil drums that have appeared on some beaches seem to give an indication that someone might be pushing thier proxies or be a false flag..

I am having trouble working out which is which and who will push who over the edge first..

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This would be a good time for IRan to launch first offensive then. Israel would be on 2 fronts and outnumbered, both syria and iran ganging up on them

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join