It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All UFO's Are Ours, Aliens Haven't Visited Ever, & Believers Are Possibly Delusional

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliensAreDemons
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

You still haven't figured out what antarctica really is yet have you?

Yeah, I think I have. It's a huge block of ice with a little land underneath. Why? What do you think it is?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Oh, for God sakes.

I really shouldn't be replying to this post...it's just too frustrating. But I can't help myself.

Listen, there are MILLIONS of intelligent people on earth who understand that we aren't the only creatures in the Universe. These are bright, intelligent shakers and movers who have much more life experience, intelligence and education than you do. (Astroanuts, scientists, physicists, astronomers, etc). I'm sorry, but the fact that you use the "White House Lawn" as a standard of proof clearly shows your ignorance. If you'd done any real research on this subject, you'd have quickly come to understand why the White House Lawn isn't plausible---at least not yet.

Two people to whom I am very close have both seen UFO's----and they're not even UFO enthusiasists, nor have they ever really given the subject much thought. There's fat chance they are making it up..they have no reason to.

And by the way, whether or not you believe that there is more to the Universe than us sorry-ass human beings---doesn't matter. It is what it is and the whole subject doesn't need your belief to exist.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
While I do believe in life somewhere in our universe other than here...

I think alot of sightings are infact more "earth based" than not. i,e, Secret military projects and crafts.

Don't think yer gonna get the whole white house lawn thing though...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
ancient alien theories are cool but they underestimate our ancestors intelligence. i feel that if there are aliens out there, they will be nearly incomprehensible to the human mind. ufo means unidentified flying object it does not automatically mean they are aliens. i do believe that if there are aliens they would be so advanced as to be able to hide themselves from us. i also believe that the odds for intelligent life as we know it are so small that we might just be the only intelligent life for trillions of miles, making it extremely hard for interstellar travel under our known laws of physics, taking me back to my point that if they are intelligent enough to accomplish that, then they would be intelligent enough to succesfully make us unaware of their presence and to succesfully find undeniable evidence of their existence. for instance alien life forms maybe the size of an atom so tiny that we would be completely unaware or able to see them, meanwhile they might be all around us watching us every day...very creepy when you think about it!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I'm sure you are the one who's delusional.

There is plenty of proof, but there is also a cover-up. The evidence you are looking for will never surface. Besides that, there isn't any evidence which supports that we are alone in the universe, or haven't had some kind of divine intervention thousands of years ago. These beings aren't just going to come down and greet everybody, as they know full well how violent and xenophobic this species is.

Hundreds of years ago the Vatican had everyone believing the Earth was flat, and people who believed in the existence of microbial life were incarcerated and considered insane. This strange belief that we are alone in the universe seems to be the remaining fallout of the lies of the past.

The movies/television/games with aliens are there to brainwash, to lead people to believe that there will be an alien threat even if the threat isn't real and just another hoax like 9/11. What better way to unite the world under a new world order than with an artificial alien threat?

Earth is in no way natural, and according to the theory of evolution we shouldn't have all this technology right now, so where else did it come from? Why do you think we spend so much money on a space program?

So I ask to you, before you call me delusional, to show evidence which supports YOUR claim. Of course, there is no evidence, as this is a highly complex topic overwhelmed by speculation. We don't have the means to detect civilisations light-years away because our technology isn't as advanced. The advanced technology which exists though is alien technology, as according to the theory of evolution it would have taken thousands of years still to develop.

I'm sure the Trilateral Commission uses alien technology, and they want people to think aliens are a hoax so they can continue to take credit for inventions they back-engineered rather than discovered. They want disclosure to be slow, to avert the chances of starting a panic. That's why History Channel has shows about aliens, as they have a contract to disclose. The movies about alien invasions are simply brainwashing.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Svoboda

Well said....Bravo...Bravo

My thoughts xactly

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

yes.nothing has been authentic enough since ancient.keep sober and treat most 'proofs' as fictions and read these fictions freely.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
ALIEN MOVIES ALL OVER CABLE CHANNELS! WHY?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

yea, even though i believe in aliens, i think the preponderance of evidence falls on your end. i just have to force myself to think about it. i mean, isn't your theory both the most likely and the most horrifying?

why wouldn't aliens land? because they're us.

alot of the earliest accounts (modern not ancient aliens/angels etc) of contactees involved lsd and what could be described as cia experiments/mind games. if i was the government and had just developed some new technology that we'd be keeping secret for decade to come the first thing i'd do is help create a psychology or a mythos that the public could grab onto, something that points anywhere but to washington dc. even if that somewhere is outerspace.

i'm reminded of that british hacker a few years back that was getting into nasa and other computers which had blank passwords. what did he find? he found that someone at the government was air brushing out ufos and there was something called 'off earth officers' or something like that. well why wouldn't we brush out our own ufos and what the hell are off earth officers?

the variety of ufos seen. the changing look of them. the technology aboard these spacecrafts that abductees seem to think advances with our own technology (giant switch boards in early days, holograms today). this adds up to a human connection i think.

the last card indeed. i just wonder why we're not drawing down our conventional military forces and technology readable by the public significantly if there's going to be some kind of faux war. you'd think we'd want to limit our apparent technological advancemetn as low as possible before we had ufos come in and enslave all of mankind.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join