It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All UFO's Are Ours, Aliens Haven't Visited Ever, & Believers Are Possibly Delusional

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
What I saw defied physics as we know it. I can only assume based off of my years of study on the subject that these were not our craft and like I said earlier just because you don't believe me doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Granted, but physics as WE (everyday folk) know it could be different from physics known to others (tptb).

Because we may not be party to some of the more secret physics knowledge it would lead to the average person being dumbfounded by something that is obvious to those "in the know".

I'm very glad you weren't abducted and you are here to tell us about your sighting.

I've seen something myself that I cannot explain but that doesn't mean it was extra terrestrial in origin.

More likely to be fairies.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Are you saying us having secret technology that happens to look and act like UFOs is less likely than alien visitation?

That doesn't make sense.

Again, that's why the older cases are best. The simple fact that military jets were sent to follow a UFO attaining speeds none of our technology could reach (nor any known jet on the planet), says quite a bit.

But let's look at the secret technology theory people like you cling to as the last bastion of hope for anything you can't explain. Now, I served in the military. Have you? I know quite a few folks who have served in the military as well, including an ex Air Force officer in my office, who had friends serving at Area 51. There is a reason that base is there. No, not for aliens. We test secret aircraft in remote zones that are cordoned off, guarded, and in the middle of nowhere. Because they might fail, and more importantly because as a secret project, it's sort of important to keep it, well.. secret. Flying these aircraft over major cities really doesn't make any sense, whatsoever.

What was flying around Phoenix before and after flares were dropped? What giant triangular craft was flown over several counties in Indiana? What huge craft was flying around a town in Texas? And so on, and on.

You are suggesting these are secret military craft? Flown sometimes for HOURS at a time, around major cities? Do you realize how little sense this makes?

So yes, I'd say it's easy to believe it is NOT a secret black project, for the very reason that they are BLACK PROJECTS. You know.. like.. secret?

What if one of these crashes in a neighborhood? Aside from the loss of possible life, more importantly, any bits retrieved that could be sold off to the highest bidder could be sold off to any joe schmoe from any third world country. Which is why I find it even funnier when people suggest we are testing these things out over foreign countries.

If your "it's a secret military craft" theory doesn't cut it, then what are these things? Unless you can definitively say, then you can NOT state you KNOW there are no such things as UFOs in this sense. Well you can state it, but you are lying.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by fleabit]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDeath
And I thought there was a slogan on this site that said "Deny Ignorance".

I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up by now. Usually that's a trump card of debunk but I appreciate you bringing it up.

That's all I'm trying to do here folks.

Nobody has proven to me yet that I'm crazy. I've been down the UFO road, and it's a dead end. It's like the hot girl in high school, looked good on my arm but she wouldn't put out.

I see a lot of threads claiming to be The Greatest Conspiracy Of All Mankind and such...but I present this could possibly be it.

If an alien steps on my back porch right now I will gladly shut up.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Funny thread clearly just to provoke people.
I cant be bothered to argue with anyone and I know there is a lot of rubbish in ufology but I can't see people like Gordon Cooper telling tales about what they have seen.What would be the point,it could only bring trouble and embarrassment if was not true.
Im sure everyone has seen this video before but this is not the face of a lier.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I present this could possibly be it.

There! Right there! That is where this thread fails.

You say "this possibly could be it" within posts, but in the title you make a "factual claim".

Here you say "possibly" as if you may be wrong.

But in the title you are 100% sure on your view.

And then, if you ever share your experience with a single living soul, you will be mocked and debunked by threads like this one you have created here.

Like I said...your title is making direct contradictions with your recent posts.

What is it!!?

It is a fact ALL UFO stories are cover-ups and lies.

Or

Possibly ALL UFO stories are cover-ups and lies?

You may want to answer yourself these questions, and become 100% comfortable with them them, before you start throwing around "self-proclaimed" facts.

Stick to your guns and don't risk being wrong where it counts.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Mr Mask]

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Right On!

Personally, I would also like a handshake to pull them close, look into their eyes (single or multiple), and test for animatronics, robotics, holographics and to get a genuine feeling of LIFE.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Okay Mask, now you are nit-picking. My reference to "this could possibly be it" is half-joking on the "Greatest Conspiracy Of All Time" folks..

And I have stuck to my guns. It makes more sense to me that UFOs are created and piloted by us than aliens.

Nobody has debunked that.

And to another poster No, unfortunately I have not served in the military, although my wife, father, and grandfather have. Does that make me more or less credible?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ThenThanCorrectionMan

I happen to have a lot of respect for Mr. Cooper.

Why would TPTB let him in on who the objects belong to that he thinks he saw? Astronauts are like soldiers, they do what they're told, and I'm sure there's stuff they aren't told.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Check out this Men In Black UFO documentary:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

hmmm obviously you havent had an experience where you have actually seen a clear ufo. I have and thats why i am certain what i saw was not of earth origin,its an intuitive feeling. I guess the only kind of evidence that will satisfy you is if they crashed right in front of you, even though thats already happened in the past.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Right On!

Personally, I would also like a handshake to pull them close, look into their eyes (single or multiple), and test for animatronics, robotics, holographics and to get a genuine feeling of LIFE.

Agree 100%. Give this man a cigar.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by maximiliian
I guess the only kind of evidence that will satisfy you is if they crashed right in front of you, even though thats already happened in the past.

How could I have missed that?

Maybe I need to get hypnotized.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

reply to post by ThenThanCorrectionMan

I happen to have a lot of respect for Mr. Cooper.

Why would TPTB let him in on who the objects belong to that he thinks he saw? Astronauts are like soldiers, they do what they're told, and I'm sure there's stuff they aren't told.

Generally speaking, astronauts aren't like soldiers; for all intents and purposes - and in many cases in actuality - they ARE soldiers, or sailors, or airmen, or marines.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Subject is no different from anything else in life - you get out of it what you bring to it.
Guess an imagination is pretty important too. Maybe a sense of wonder.

Lots of posters here had experiences, they know what they know, and they don't need your approval, so what makes you so superior that you can judge them?

If you sit there waiting for the answers to fall into your lap, and expecting other's to think for you, well, you get what you pay for.

No Star and No flag - your either a quitter or a troll.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

o ya you say we havent been visited by aliens what about that video of the mexican kids in the alley playing soccer, that entity was there,that really occurred has yet to be debunked if it did please fill me in. If you look thoroughly through ufo-humanoid reports things start to become clear. That entity was definitely not human its arms were very long and fits the description of those types of ebe reported. And you know what I mean by 'in the past' I wasnt referring to you personally.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by maximiliian]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icerider
Subject is no different from anything else in life - you get out of it what you bring to it.

Agreed. And blindly following the UFO movement, listening to all the pretty tales, brought me nothing.

No Star and No flag - your either a quitter or a troll.

Thanks, but none were asked for. You read my OP, that's all that was asked.

Explain to me what I am a quitter of? The illusion that led to confusion?

Troll is pretty strong my friend. I would do research on someone before I called 'em that...it's so easy though, right?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ok then yes all ufos are man made.That would mean that there are only a handful people on the planet capable of designing these craft and they all work for Governments.That makes much more sense than alien craft being reverse engineered by people who are already working for said Governments.
(Italic was written in sarcastica)

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThenThanCorrectionMan
Ok then yes all ufos are man made.That would mean that there are only a handful people on the planet capable of designing these craft and they all work for Governments.That makes much more sense than alien craft being reverse engineered by people who are already working for said Governments.
(Italic was written in sarcastica)

There, fixed it for you.

You echo what I have been saying, thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I gave the alternative of quitter or troll - you take your pick, you wrote the thread title!

Oh, and calling people delusional and phony, because you haven't been fortunate enough (or perhaps diligent enough) to experience the unexplicable for yourself?
Please don't refer to me as your friend, it sounds like your selling snake oil, and I can assure you I'm no such thing!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So the Government openly uses UFO's to distract the public?? Thats news to me. I missed that memo. Well thats silly, why not just use earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, American Idol, Survivor? How is the Government stealing trillions of dollars from you?? Genocide?? UFO's are a real occurence get use to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join