It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All UFO's Are Ours, Aliens Haven't Visited Ever, & Believers Are Possibly Delusional

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Thanks for the videos. but already know this stuff.

If your gods Or angels and demons came into our realm of dimesion they instantly would be seen as aliens.

God is not an alien he is no ET. he made us in his image to be off him.

Everything in the universe if created by him, Ever star, Planet, Galaxy and each has a purpose. even if aliens come down and claimed to have created us, They are still created by God.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

if there is a god! and a god maybe in the sense you are referring to it is prolly the consciousness of the universe...god would not look like man in any way shape or form...there is not a man who looks like us who created everything! if anything god is cosciousness! therefore invisible! like gravity is invisible!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I think the poster is argueing the fact that Alien beings & Human beings are of different origin. That there is no other species of alien, and that the technologies & phenomana we witness are in fact all home-grown events

Am I correct?

In the event of my statement being true to the posters intentional overview, I will say I totally disagree... I have seen, and can prove the existance of not only 1 but several species & technology not of earth origin.

In the event of my statement being not-true, and the posters intentional overview is that there are no Aliens, or technologies that are not ours because trillions or countless years in our timeline, we are in fact the same species. Only evolved differently & seperated by billions of lightyears, or even a dimentional time apart. The events or claims are that of the our own? I could only agree in this way.

In conclusion, I say wheather case 1 or 2... I am a believer through and through because I know what I have seen, witnessed, experienced, what I understand, and where I came from. I could never let a "virgin" mind discredit or debunk my knowledge or understanding.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Cosmicdjinn]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Yes i know what you mean by our own destiny creating, Sub conciouss, Higher concious which is God the energy of it all Blah Blah, But he is more then that, He is a god with personality and a mind, Is this too hard for you to understand?, The intricate design of Gods plans are more then just coicidence of a atom clipping an atom.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

i'm just saying that god is not a man nor looks like a man! but as far as grasping it i'm open minded i'm open to anything i dont have a religion..i believe that until you die then you know the truth..i'm not going to use up what tiny amount of tiem i have on this earth worrying whether or not i'm following the right religion!

or worrying about this and that...all i really care about is the truth...mostly because things interest me aliens and ufo's interest me they played a part in my life since i was a young kid...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

or worrying about this and that...all i really care about is the truth...mostly because things interest me aliens and ufo's interest me they played a part in my life since i was a young kid...

Did they probe your butt as a kid???

Is that why you hate god so much.. lol

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

oh i hate god? because i'm not all about believing in a book that is a collection of other stories from many other religions and has been the reason for many people to have killed and or tortured many other people including the destruction of other cultures all in the name of something that cant be proven is correct..i hate god?

sorry buddy but your all twisted you might need to step back from the keyboard and take a good clean breath of fresh air that doesnt involve rat poison or any other chemical..just plain air!

i'm open minded for a reason and that is i've seen how closed minded people operate in the world..and on here and i'm not about it! when a situation occurs and someone cant see the truth because there to closed minded on what they believe and it makes a situation worse it brings out the ignorance in man!

i find being open minded allows for so much more makes the world a more enjoyable place! and plus when it comes to religious arguments and or politics it allows you to argue for whichever side is taking all the heat...because when it comes down to it either side of an argument can make the other look stupid!

am i republican or democratci i'm neither! i would rather watch the debate with an open mind and decide who i think is better! sometimes i'm wrong but i'm only human being open minded allows me not to cop out and say well i messed up must'eve been that darned ol' satan again messing with me! better pray a lil more so i can strive for better perfection

to hell with all that i would rather accept i'm human accept i have flaws realize what they are and make myself better has nothing to do with satan or god its got to do with controling your own ship that being your body and taking responisbility for your own actions and your own # ups!

and no they didnt probe my butt...what they did do was put glasses over my eyes and wake me up! and they didnt even have to threaten me with and option of eating a trash can!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Im an open minded Agnostic Christian, Who does not agree with Anti christian beliefs, But will listen to what people will have to say and not be transformed by it.

I try to find my very existance of this mortal being i am.

And i have in my past gone through several walks of Religion, Beliefs, Meditations, Yogi, You name it i was trying it.

But only till i came across god and let him do all the the work for me Have i seen the truth to all reality.

And trying to find a clear understanding for me of ET's, i have do dig deep, Sometimes places i dont want to go, But in order to keep my faith strong God has shown me truths about the Spiritual Side of the world, And that all trust should be in him.

But i dont judge people, I like to be sarcastic and joke about a relgion or principle i know is not right But i know in the end God is real and His son Christ Jesus is very much alive and returning soon for his chosen people.

Quantum Faith is Something that needs to be expierence to know God has all the power

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

i'm not ever going to preach that there is not a god but at the sametime i'm not going to preach that there is..because no one knows that answer! and if they do they cant prove it!

for example i've seen a grey i know how they get in and out of houses without making noise or causing any attention...i know why there is no proof besides certain abductees who have had transmitters removed from them...i know why modern abductees might have transmitters in them and dont know it and whay there body isnt trying to expel it...i know all that...can i prove it NO!!

i can only tell people and then let them decide what they want to believe because i cant prove it...i can show videos like a certain abductee who had a piece removed from him and when sent in to experts they responded by saying to many questions then answers and the material was unknown thats all the proof

and that still isnt 100% because someone will always find a way to argue that its not...i dont care what you bring up aslong as its not proven 100% anyone can argue either side and sometimes be successful...

point is you might know there is a god maybe even get clues and or what not from this god and sometimes there are things that happen in your life that you cant explain but you know it was god...

but your not going to prove it just like i cant prove what i know!

i keep my beliefs ongod under wraps! certain things have happened in my life that lead me to believe a god might have been looking out from me! can i prove it no! but i'm not going to let it get in the way of being who i'am and its still not enough to sway me to believe as you do!

but i do think that for example when you flip a van dont wear a seatbelt and roll it and the van when it flipped lands right on the windshield and you never leave the driver's seat and walk away with tiny scratches that you are meant for something you have purpose in life and something might have been watching out for you!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Its ok i dont need to prove God to anyone, He will prove himself to the world. I know this and so do all true believers.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

ok with that being said if someone got on here and claimed they was abducted and they traveled far beyond the solar system and seen the destruction of man in a form of an asteroid...

this is just hypothesis but lets say someone did...you gonna ask them to prove it? maybe they would say well i dont have to prove it to anyone it will prove itself when it gets here!

samething! we all ask for proof on here! i've seen you do it in another thread and i'm sure you seen me do it! so my point is with both of us knowing or believing something we cant prove..maybe we should ALL(the populace of ATS) be a lil bit more open minded and take it easier on some people...just a thought!

[edit on 14-2-2010 by metalholic]

[edit on 14-2-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by damdevildog

rating ******************
Well said that's what I was trying to say but you mentioned so much more. Skeptics seem to leave out the time the earth was young and in the bible it clearly says there were immortals, guess that's their word for supernatural, Aliens. Seeing that they have been called all sorts of names from time to time and more time billions of years ago. Who knows what the Egyptians called them, or the Neanderthals, or Romans, all I know we have great Scientist dating way back and sightings that go way back and honestly I did not realize that until the year 1999 when I was in college.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne

>*&%$#@+=hate

You really have a foul mouth, for someone who is so God rightious? Your book is so messed up how many times was it written and then not everything got put into it ! it's a story and your fairytale of reality that you get from this book does not fit in with the modern times of science and discoveries because if it dont fit the book we are all the devil ... get real

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Prove you wrong? What is the point, you have your fixed view and have no desire to engage in generating any meaningful conversation.

The justice system although flawed does indeed use evidence based on eye witness and testimony to convict people. Yes it is indeed occasionally wrong.

occasionally is NOT the same as always. It is still the system that most agree is the fairest, until we all become omnipotent. Until then, if a few hundred people see someone rob a bank and recognize them, it is still a pretty good way of saying they did it. Obviously you a more in the OJ school of justice. Eye witness evidence from credible and professional sources is not good enough for you.

Nope, unless you see it with your own eyes, it isn't true; though of course that means we all will have the right to think you are lying as well. So we soon hit an existential nightmare with your train of thought. Nothing can be proved and even if it is, how do you know. Well, Mr Descartes this train of thought goes nowhere. How do you know delusion even exists? you exist? this thread exists? We cannot. So until then how about we all agree that some things are more axioms. Self evident truths that really cannot be explained. The moon does exist, so do you, so does this web page.

Going on that, then, we have many, many people with a massive amount of credibility, experience and knowledge who have seen some unexplained or unusual sights. To call them delusional is in essence to call ALL sensory observations delusional.
To call all radar sightings, strange noises (such as the bloop) unexplained photos, recordings equally delusional, also means what can we use to convince you?

How about you answer this and then I think I will answer you.

You are in a bank, their has been a power out and then a man jumps up and orders everyone to give them money. He steals all your money and as he hits you around the head, you pass out with only his richly tattooed body, distinctive bright red beard and odd scotitish accent burnt into your memory.

You awake and are upset, luckily the police have arrested a men, he is heavily tattooed , has a distinct scottish accent and bright red beard, along with every single thing you had in your possession.

Even better, there were 5 other people in the bank, an ex astronaught, a pilot, a local policeman, a surgeon and even a political leader of a large european nation. All of them saw the man, agree with you totally and back you up fully.

You go to the police and as you get there he walks out smiling, while giving the officer in charge a nice crisp 50 dollars from YOUR wallet (well, it was your wallet)

You explain to the police your story, bring in all your witnesses and then after consideration they look at you, laugh at you for being a fool, in fact all of you are fools, but especially YOU.

You are a delusional madman, with no proof what so ever, expect this very rich story you and your friends concocted.

So if you can tell me, without any physical evidence how we could solve this, then I will answer your question.

Oh, if you simply take revenge on the man, you are found guilty as the power came back in the city and you were caught on camera, you now share a cell with a large hairy gentleman called Bob.

Bob likes you.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52

>*&%$#@+=hate

You really have a foul mouth, for someone who is so God rightious? Your book is so messed up how many times was it written and then not everything got put into it ! it's a story and your fairytale of reality that you get from this book does not fit in with the modern times of science and discoveries because if it dont fit the book we are all the devil ... get real

No i dont think my god hates me for that, Because its not like it was serious, Hint the sarcasm behind it.,.'

Its a sterotypical thing, Atleast im not cussing and swearing like a half hearted minister

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Plus there is nothing wrong with my book.

My problem is man. and how inconsiderate they have become

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Even the righteous fall short of glory.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
How have we got onto a dreary religious debate?

Yes, yes your book is all real, same as the norse gods one, hindu one and the buddhists. I thought this was the Aliens and UFO section.

I was in two minds about joining ATS due to all the creationist VS Atheist rubbish and the even more retarded anti obama Vs Pro obama, that infiltrates every conversation and that no one actually wants to listen to any answers that may make them change their mind on the matter.

It is no longer about conversation, it is simply about shouting as loud as you can and then patting the people on the back who agree with you, and going boo hiss at those who don't regardless of any merit or truth.

I have just joined and I am now going to delete my membership. Its futile.

If i need to get a dose of ATS i will get a fox news best bits and a CNN best bits along with a Hitchens vid and a vid by a manic preacher of some dubious religon of other. most likely consisting of someone talking about a banana.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Plus there is nothing wrong with my book.

My problem is man. and how inconsiderate they have become

Quit trying to correct the things you can't it's not your job.
If you have problems with MAN take it somewhere else, this is way off topic. I am not here to discuss the personal problems here on earth like you sugest. everybody see's things through different views thats what is unique about this site I dont want to be stuck in your kind of world. Sarcasim is one thing directing it at personal body parts is foul to me.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by left4bed
How have we got onto a dreary religious debate?

Yes, yes your book is all real, same as the norse gods one, hindu one and the buddhists. I thought this was the Aliens and UFO section.

I was in two minds about joining ATS due to all the creationist VS Atheist rubbish and the even more retarded anti obama Vs Pro obama, that infiltrates every conversation and that no one actually wants to listen to any answers that may make them change their mind on the matter.

It is no longer about conversation, it is simply about shouting as loud as you can and then patting the people on the back who agree with you, and going boo hiss at those who don't regardless of any merit or truth.

I have just joined and I am now going to delete my membership. Its futile.

If i need to get a dose of ATS i will get a fox news best bits and a CNN best bits along with a Hitchens vid and a vid by a manic preacher of some dubious religon of other. most likely consisting of someone talking about a banana.

>>>>>
Ya know I was thinking the same thing.... I dont usally waste my time on comments that are way out there... I came here for a reason and I was doing just fine on my own checking things out, it's retarded to mix religion and science, Ancient science was documented way before the bible.

Early hunters and gatherers in Mexico around 10,000 to 8000 B.C.
Does the bible include these people or better yet the North American Aboriginals... oh yeah thats right they couldnt figure that out so they say they were the lost tribe what a bunch of crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join