It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All UFO's Are Ours, Aliens Haven't Visited Ever, & Believers Are Possibly Delusional

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

Yes, I've seen that entire show, more than once. It is very fascinating and entertaining.

And no, that's NOT why I started this thread...sure I knew what kind of reaction it may bring, but I am asking for Real Proof, and I want to encourage other members to do the same!

I don't have to prove they are fake, it's quite the opposite. It's obvious to me we have been lied to and played for chumps for many years now.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
wow this is a sad day for all who await the e.t. from beyond NEVERTHELESS YOUR SOULS WILL TRAVEL SOMEWHERE

ANGELS ARE REAL
DEMONS ARE REAL
WONDERS IF PETTY INTELLIGENT DEMONS CAN TRAVEL W/O CRAFTS DOUBT IT BUT OK THEN. WE ARE ALONE
LMAO

AND WHERE DID ENOCH GO AND HOW DID ENOCH GO??????????????????
I do agree the beast is a visual magician but to completely doubt E.T. good or demon servants I wouldnt so quick

[edit on 2/3/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

You are completely right on the title...I just changed the word from "Fake" to "Ours". Thanks for pointing that out, my intention here is to point out that I don't believe we've ever been visited by aliens...plenty of people have seen "UFO's" no doubt....

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Hi freind i am hoping you could read my Thread titled "when i was young i saw something" it is research im doing and please reply only if you choose i do not wish to invade on your privacy but i too have seen something and am far far from a cooook....

O by the way i beleive you!!!

Be Well

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

How do you explain pictures of Aliens in caves thousands of years old, How do you explain pictures and artifacts of Space Crafts thousands of years old.

Come up with an explanation for the above and I am all ears.

oh wait let me guess, someone came along after and drew over what was originally there "The old caveman Photoshop technique"

What next, the pyramids are made out of lego.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So let me get this straight. Aliens havnt visited BUT the govt are building ufos flying around space, abducting people, hired midgets to dress up as greys. Do you realise how rediculous this thread is? Hey bigfoot dont exist only nutters believe him! The govt dressed up as him to fool you and keep you asleep.. riight

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

hired midgets to dress up as greys

Oh that's my best quote ever, star for you

Now I have to clean the coffee off my screen

[edit on 3-2-2010 by IamNow]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I understand what the OP is saying. I am thinking similar but from a different angle.

I do beleive, without ever seeing any eveidence personally, that it all exist-to some degree.

That being said, I think I want to take the pill and go back to not knowing about UFOs, Aliens, DUMBs, HARPP, Dulce, Area 51 and on and on.....

I think I would like to go back to when I didn't know about any of this stuff.

I have to put my faith in our leaders/military etc that they are doing whatever they are doing in efforts to protect me/us/ and our way of life.

I was going to write a bunch of funny examples etc but I realized while I was writing this, IT ISN'T FUNNY. Actually it is SAD that there has to be the lying/distortion/with holding info/ etc etc.

AND if all true etc. I have to believe THEY (aliens and whatnot) are here NOT to harm us (yet-as that may be also). So, what say you?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Things without proof and therefore not real:

UFOs,
Extraterrestrial,
God,
Angels,
Fairys,
Ghosts,
Most of quantum physics,
Black Holes,
Gravatons,
Quarks,
Anything subatomic,
Dimensions beyond our own,
Cryptozoological anomolies (bigfoot, nessie, etc),
**object flight (proved possible and then true)
**Space travel (proved possible then true)
**Landing on the moon (...)
Evolution
Creation
Ancient universe
Young universe
Any/All religions
Big Bang
Multiverse
etc etc etc.

the subjects listed have tons of leads, many whom are experts on the subject both for and against these theories, some interesting "evidence" based on effects of some aspects, some nutty followers also, etc.
Does this mean that because these subjects and plenty more have yet to truely be panned out and the smoking gun evidence be presented that therefore none are real? no..some may be more likely than others, but for now, we simply go with what logically sounds about right.

Dismissing any/all of these as nonsense and anyone whom believes in them are delusional is stating a religious statement moreso than any factual based statement. I may believe the universe is billions of years old based on a number of factors...but I also admit that there is no actual evidence beyond some observations and interpretations of people I deem more credible than those whom suggest a few thousand year old universe. Doesn't mean that I am right, just what I am inclined to believe to begin with based on speculative circumstantial evidence.

Who am I also to dismiss the testimony of many...many decorated military veterans, political figures, scientists, top agency employees, etc and their word that ETs exist. I will trust that moreso than the blanket statement by...(who does actually say blanket statements anymore anyhow) that ETs dont exist and dont come here to earth.

not saying its true, simply saying I am inclined to believe that overall. I could be wrong of course, and certainly not demanding my belief is the truth...but like how I believe in a ancient universe, I find it to be a reasonable belief based in some solid leads

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Those are bold statements.
But of course you are right.

However what is missing is the truth.
Find that and we might still have to ward off the propaganda from
the unknown players.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
First of all i want to throw around the idea, we humans and humankind in ancient history could very well be responsible for all the stories and clues which leads a lot of us only pointing to the stars.

We are know aware of an elite group of people, who are manipulating and controlling the masses in their best interest.
These same upper class of civilisation can and would have existed throughout human history !!
Mankind did not change a bit since we were able to speak and lie.
This was very much longer then our current understanding of history. What is it ? Just about 6000 years back in time ? What about the other 100.000 years or whatever ?

Second of all is we are all alien by nature !! We should be proud !!

Claiming all alien theories etc. is a hoax is stupid ! Even if it is true !

We all find our own truth and we even offer sources to strengthen our arguments.
But... No source can ever be truly reliable ! Even truth we have seen through our own eyes misleads us. Their is always the fact our own experiences and reality is observed, seen, smelled, felt, etc. by secondary senses ! Interpreted by a brain relying on what others have thought to be the truth.

Only an example of a color one sees as red and anther as purple,pink or even green, tells us this.

We know nothing !! We just believe we do !

Peace !

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow
How do you explain pictures of Aliens in caves thousands of years old, How do you explain pictures and artifacts of Space Crafts thousands of years old.

That is subjective evidence! Interesting? Heck Yeah!

Proof? No way.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Thank you for contributing to this discussion.

Yes, I could say the same about many of those examples. Right now I'm sticking to alien visitation.

If I was really a troll, would you still be on this thread?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If you believe in something you may be delusional, but by default you can't be a phony. BTW I like the storyline in the NE page.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Interesting thought but absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

I think that about covers it...

I'm not saying THEY DO OR THEY DON'T. Just saying...

You have the right to believe they don't exist and I agree, we have been lied to about many things by our wonderful government. But don't expect many to convert to your beliefs unless of course you can prove aliens don't exist and some ample evidence will be needed.

Later

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Crossfate]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Go buy a cheap tent (You might not need it for long) some other camping stuff. Get a ticked to the UK if you are not here already and I will show you where to find proof. Oh and just for the record I haven't been back to where I am speaking of for over 11 years.
But I would do just to see somebody else run like I did, here is a clue

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Signals,

Aside from the thread title being inflammatory and derogatory (don't take it personally, lot's of people (ab)use that technique - much to my dismay); I find your call for proof as empty as many other similar battle-cries of the judgmentally-inclined.

Define "proof".

Is it really possible to prove? How?

Proof cannot be tendered over the internet, and as long as digital manipulation is possible, and video compression is sacrosanct, you'll never get satisfactory proof here...

That being said..., what's the point of your thread?

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Maxmars]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

I would run too if I saw Simon Cowell, anyway he ain't alone, I look around me where I am, and the place is full of aliens...you don't have to go looking for 'em

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
You are completely right on the title...I just changed the word from "Fake" to "Ours". Thanks for pointing that out, my intention here is to point out that I don't believe we've ever been visited by aliens...plenty of people have seen "UFO's" no doubt....

Your OP makes definitive claims—“all UFOs are ours,” “aliens haven't visited [us] ever”—but now you're saying that you don't believe we've ever been visited by aliens. Which one is it? Because there's a big difference between “I don't believe we've been visited” and “aliens haven't visited ever.”

Just because you are claiming something opposite to what the believers claim, doesn't mean you don't have to obey the same principles of burden of proof. You are making a definitive claim therefor you have to substantiate it as much as someone claiming that aliens have visited.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

~Now, can anyone give me proof of UFO's and/or Aliens?~

Y'know Signals, I've seen you around a lot since you joined ... and the one thing that stuck in my mind about you, was when you mentioned your sense of humour.

That's why I can't help thinking you may be a bit bored today ... and you just thought it would be fun to get a reaction
am I warm ?

Anyhoo, I can't give you proof but I am an 'experiencer' ... I know it was real because of the things I knew 'after' the adventure that I certainly didn't know ... physically couldn't have known 'before' the adventure.

I don't personally feel obliged to prove anything to anyone other than myself ... and I was extremeley curious to know what the hell had happened to me ... and whichever way I check it ... the source of my experience continues to come back to 'alien abduction'.

Now, I don't expect you to take my word for it ... why would you ... I'm just a username and an avatar on a conspiracy website ... and that's fine I totally understand your sceptisism ... hell I was sceptical and I was there.

But bottom line ... I can't prove it happened (don't care) ... but I know I am not delusional ... and I'm certainly not a phoney.

Guess you'll just have to live with your self-doubt because it will always remain ... unless of course you become an 'experiencer' yourself !

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join