It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Basijj plots UK embassy seizure ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
www.debka.com...

Our intelligence sources report that two Iranian militia teams have been formed to seize the two compounds: one takes orders from Ayatollah Mohammad Mesbah Yazdi, whereas the other is under the command of senior cleric Hojat-ol-Eslam Ahmad Khatami. The plan has been submitted to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmedinejad for approval. He favors the project but has yet to set a date. It has also provoked controversy in the Majlis (parliament).

The pretext for the seizure would be that the two sites are the rightful property of the Iranian people. The real reason is that the Iranian regime has been gunning for Britain for some time, scheming revenge for London's alleged direct role in organizing the wave of opposition protests besetting the government since last June. Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki has been leveling this charge at the UK for the last six months.

I'm sorry i have no idea of how reliable the source is, but i thought i'd stick this up for analysis.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Do we have anyone in the Embassy any more?? or are they doing the work via webcams?

That was a serious question since I heard most staff had been pulled out..

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm not sure - ukiniran.fco.gov.uk...

Nothing mentioned on their website ?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Iran just claimed they sent a rat and two other animals up into space. I think our governments know A LOT more than what is being revealed as far as Iran's nuclear weapon's capabilities. But then again Iran just agreed to send all their low grade uranium production off to Russia right? Who knows what the hell is going on over there but I feel a strike/war with Iran is eminent and definitely in the cards.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I've been trying to search out the links for it, there was a little tit bit mentioned during the last spat of kicking out Embassy staff..

It was hidden in the bottom, a throw away remark mentioning that all families had been pulled out and the only staff manning the embassy where local workers who dealt with visas.

If that was the situation, it would embolden the Iranians to "retake" Little Satans Embassy... (As a little Satan when do I get my horns???)

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If this is going to happen....

It'll be in the next 3 days i reckon. Sorry for the thread bump, but with the Italian and other European embassies being 'attacked' , this may just be around the corner.

new topics

top topics

join