It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone please explain this symbol to me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I've seen this symbol come up around the internet and i always thought it looked really cool. Honestly I was thinking of getting it as a tattoo, however I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IT MEANS! I've yet to find a website that can explain more about it than just what it was used for.

so all i know about it is that this was "A Renaissance magical sigil showing various levels of power." Apparently this was quoted from Nigel Pennick's book Sacred Geometry (1980).

And yes I do realize that if I buy the darn book it'll probably tell me what it means but I'm a poor college student and, honestly, am pretty strapped for cash lol. Plus I have searched the web for answers an have found none, even when looking for that Nigel Pennick fellow.

Please help! Many thanks, Steve

IMAGE: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by the13thdeceptionist

Here you go...

Tight looking symbol...are you about the truth..?

Otherwise, you'd be a poser...

A more exciting link...

edit to add link...

[edit on 2/3/2010 by happygolucky]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
A lot of things use this symbol, to put it simple, its the ancients way of saying its the fundamental structure of the vacuum.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I don't know what it is exactly. I have alot of 17th century books on alchemy, kaabalah, and other esoteric sciences. Also, have some on dark magic. It looks also like some charts in the secret teachings of all ages by MPH.. I have very limited knowledge on the subject. Actually on close look I think alchemy. U ever heard of John Dee? Even could be crowley even. The words could be names for specific beings that live on different levels. Certain angels and emanations go by different names. It would be a cool tatoo if u got the right person to do it.

new topics

top topics

join