It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need the original footage of the Norway Spiral

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I had to post this here since they won't let me post in the research forum but I need to ask for this because this is a huge forum and people of Norway that filmed this may be on here.

I am looking for the original uncompressed footage of the Norway spiral because a research institution gave me well equipped software to prove a theory I told them so if I can discover something I can send it back to them.

They gave me video interpolation software, image interpolation software, and a copy of a advanced word processing system to write my research and send it to them.

So I need a full quality copy of the Norway Spiral and not anything like the over compressed and watered down youtube videos (in fact I think they watered it down more).

I need it to at least be over 3,000kbps (almost dvd quality, like at the source video before it keeps getting compressed).

I must have this video because this research institution likes my theories and wants me to investigate but told me I need to ask an Norwegian for the original videos (because this one doesn't have too much money and doesn't have the original videos) but I don't know how to ask and where to ask and so I need help gathering the original video or else I won't be able to gather enough data to prove that the Norway spiral is actually a wormhole.

I need help getting an original quality copy of the video and wanting full credit for the video will be fine. If any of you can help me without having to go overseas then thank you.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
this isn't a joke. I need the full quality video of the norway spiral before I got reduced into sites like youtube.

If it was oin TV I need a high quality rip, whatever I need a high quality video rip of the spiral so I can do research on it.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by uswgo

Perhaps you could contact a local newspaper from Trondelag .I believe it was in this northern community that a lot of the shots were taken .... i could be wrong.

Offering a few $$$$$ for a good quality copy might not be a bad idea.

Sor -Trondelag

This is just an idea to follow up, if your other lines of inquiry don`t work out.

==========================================

Have you reviewed tauristercus` thread :Norway Spiral : Case reopened - the anotomy of an event

[edit on 3-2-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I believe these are all the sources for the videos that ended up on YouTube that I've come across (there may be one or two pages that have the same video; and I haven't watched the last one as I don't feel like installing Silverlight):

www.nrk.no...
www.vgtv.no...
www.vgtv.no...
www.vgtv.no...
www.nordlys.no...
www.itromso.no...
www.nordlys.no...
www.tv2nyhetene.no...

And this one (which I feel is one of the best in terms of clarity of the spiral) I haven't found on any news sites, but you can easily ask the person who uploaded it if they have the original recording.

If you feel like making long distance phone calls you may be able to get the numbers of several of the people who recorded video of this from this site. (I don't know how many people in Norway can speak English, though.)

Also, keep in mind that many of these video may have been recorded using cell phones or other low quality video recorders.

One thing I've been thinking about doing is contacting Jan Petter Jørgensen (the guy who took the series of photographs that are at the beginning of this article) in order to get Exif information from his photographs - that way it should be possible to add some information about the speed at which the object is travelling to the pictures. (A copy of one of his photos on this page does still have Exif information, but all others do not.) I haven't found an e-mail address yet, though.

Lastly, if you're interested here is a zip file of several hundred (about 80 are unique) images of the Norway spiral (with names and locations) and other similar events that I've collected over the past couple months (including a Google Earth file with the locations of many of the people who took pictures of the spiral).

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
thanks for all your posts and the file shared was a great help. I just contacted a Norwegian reporter from the news site hoping they got English translators.

If I can gather enough information then I can disclose information that with enough data that it is a wormhole and not a rocket trail. It's too perfectly uniformed within the circle.

Also the blue beam looks like a DNA Strand going up into the center now why would anybody point a energy beam into the center of the spiral.

Also this spiral showed up around the same time the hadron Collider ran.

Also even in biblical art of Jesus Christ it showed a dark ring behind him I saw in one picture of the messiah (old messiah not the new one that ain't jesus).

the bible mentions a lot about rings, serpent ropes, and other terms that hint around the term of wormholes. The ancients used spirals which hints that they have witnessed the spiral in the sky and tried to tell future generations in the best way they could of what they saw.

I can go on and on but my research system wants me to gather as much data as possible before disclosing a lot of information to the world and youtube. Once I gather enough information then I can be allowed to disclose it (So I won't look like a tin foil hat theorist
). As a temp researcher I have to follow the professional codes of being a researcher and thats backing up everything with science, biblical text and ancient art can add weight to a discovery if relevant, and observing the discovery and gathering as much information as possible and compare it to other theories to debunk them then I can finally release them on the internet and bring out the truth about all this and put this multiple theories to rest.

new topics

top topics

join