It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dante's Inferno - PS3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Dante's Inferno

So, I am sitting here playing this game. It's pretty awesome. Reminds me a lot of God of War. Then I notice all the nudity in this game! ha ha No joking. If you like breasts, this game is definitely for you!

Though some of the visuals are not what I would call arousing. You'll understand when you play it. It's pretty awesome though.

Btw, for those of you wondering how I'm playing this game since it doesn't come out until next week. (Feb. 9th, to be exact.) I work at Blockbuster and we get to try everything before the street dates.

The game is fun though. I'll give it 8/10. Awesome graphics. Keeps you very involved as you're constantly having to follow a series of button pressing action to avoid certain death. I definitely recommend this game.

Dante's Inferno PS3 Trailer

[edit on 3-2-2010 by EagleTalonZ]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I was hoping this would be released in time for my cruise but, alas it comes out when I get home. I figured, since I'm going to hell, I might as well play a game about going to hell on the way there.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

ha ha yeah pretty much. Well, if you have any friends who work for a video store I'm sure they could hook you up. I would if I could. It's a blast. And knife wielding demonic babies always get my approval!
heh

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So, I just beat the game. Took me about 19 hours of playing. The game is totally addictive. I'm sticking with my original score.

So... this Tuesday I highly recommend everyone to go buy the game! (If you like God of War, this game is very similar)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Yeah, Dante's Inferno was really amazing. For some reason, I'm not a huge fan of God of War (even though I've got a PS3), but Dante's Inferno was great! The way you add new attacks and stuff with the good and bad spirits (eh, I'm explaining it kind of in a sketchy way, but you'll understand if you play). Also, the storyline is pretty good. The ending is fun and pretty epic too.

Also...Yes. Boobs galore. I mean, you're playing through a game that takes you through the layer of Hell dealing with lust - What was anyone supposed to expect?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I really enjoyed this game, and it seems the developers fully embraced the idea that adults play games too, and they ran with it, I applaud them for that. Hopefully a sequel is in the works.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bigern

You know, I had thought about this for a moment, but didn't know if it would go anywhere.
Honestly, they could.
You've got Inferno, Purgatorio, and Paradiso. I've never read any after Inferno so I'm not sure how the plot is, but I'm sure they can mesh it into video game format. Also, though, (hate to be a party pooper) but I don't think a lot of other people liked Dante's Inferno. They were too "Oh, this is just a carbon copy of God of War" and "it's too repetitive" and blah blah blah. But I did enjoy it, and I agree with you but I cannot be sure if they will make a sequel or not.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by philosearcher

You're absolutely right, people poo-pooed all over Dante's Inferno for being a God of War clone, but screw it, it was a fun game. When it was new you couldn't go to a forum without some troll bringing (trying to) the vibe down with their hate, that's the old interwebz for you, hate for hates sake, I'll never understand it. Anyway, I'm not familiar with the lore of the story but at the end of the game it sure looks like he's ready to climb a mountain.

edit to add

This reminds me, I did buy the Trials of Saint Lucia dlc but was too busy to play at the time. I think I'll try to get around to it this weekend.

edit on 15-9-2010 by bigern because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The demon babies crawling out of the giant nipples were fantastic. It was like some kind of Freudian attempt to make good on every retarded thing you ever did in your life to get teh attention of a girl with big boobs. That said felt teh game flowed a little too quickly and wold have liked to seen this as more of a sanbox type deal where you can explore each circle a little but it was a neat game. The ending has me curious to see if theyr eally intend to take the next game to Mount Purgatory if they decide to make it.

join