It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS full of government agents posting stuff?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
There is at least 1 I have 100% identified as he/she only spouts party lines and its not capable of abstract fault and pushes agenda even though you can see right through them.

I've confirmed about 25 but then again they thought they were intelligent.

Mindless barbarians one and all of them.

Not a single tactical thought in their widdle tiny heads.
edit on 12/5/15 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

There is at least 1 I have 100% identified as he/she only spouts party lines and its not capable of abstract fault and pushes agenda even though you can see right through them.

I know! S/he sticks out like a sore thumb. Everyone else here is so open minded and flexible!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I know! S/he sticks out like a sore thumb. Everyone else here is so open minded and flexible!

Not so much that even.

It the repeating of the same lines over and over and over again and government "facts".
And deflecting at any criticism of goverment policy even when obviously justified.

Im not one to use the shill card and there are plenty of people on ATS I disagree with but I would never label them shills.

edit on 5-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
i say yes, i also say even though the owners will probably deny or say it's server/ format problems that they monitor ATS daily and have been doing so heavily for the past four days, maybe a little longer, going back to paris attacks. the site had been pretty glitchy that long at least.

you know there have been a couple of members that have made national news.
edit on 5-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
i say yes, i also say even though the owners will probably deny or say it's server/ format problems that they monitor ATS daily and have been doing so heavily for the past four days, maybe a little longer, going back to paris attacks. the site had been pretty glitchy that long at least.

you know there have been a couple of members that have made national news.

Frankly, they would be foolish not to. You would think that real terrorists would avoid conspiracy sites and social media, but Sayed actually posted an oath of loyalty to Ali Bakr on Facebook!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
I didn't say i was against ats, but i will call them out. Apparently you're pro ats. Nothing is black and white sir

Did you not understand my "open world" thought on terrorism? I mean why challenge me? France, syria, chem bombs, benghizi. Yeah all true what the media saids. -_-

What power does ats really have against the government or any government?
edit on 5-12-2015 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

i thought that was his wife that posted that and then tried to delete it, i could be wrong but that what i remember being reported on the MSM

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
But certainly come at me and challenge what i have to say and for christsake lets not be united together for world peace and calling out bull $&@t when we see the way big gov acts
edit on 5-12-2015 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River

What power does ats really have against the government or any government?

I'm pretty sure ATS could take Luxembourg in a fair fight. Definitely Sealand, it's just a platform after all.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

That was the funniest thing I've seen

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar
OOOOO Im up for a invasion of Luxenberg! I suggest we do it via Belgium too as its kinda a European Tradition that when you invade a western European nation you do it through Belgium

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The grand all of conspiracies haha, i think it's just a wide spectrum of opinionated people, that's why we're all here right. Wouldn't be surprised if they often trailed here from google, but to actually try to mess with p--you know what maybe youre right

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Probably more corporate disinfo subcontaciceers than the government by a long shot. Post negative stuff about Monsanto and see who.shows up to defend them.

I do not doubt the government and their cyber 'warfare' team show up.for damage control when.sensitive information is discussed.

It is certainly not exclusive to ATS.

I am always suspicious of those who end every message with their tag or sig. That is an easy way for someone to get credit for every post from a 3rd party.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crusaderiam

Just look at the 9/11 forums there are a few there.
Some tell tale signs...

1)Pretends conspiracies cannot happen in government or government is made up of saints or they are above power,ego,revenge,greed,and corruption.
2)Ignore any hard evidence and continue to parrot a smear narrative(if you post about the CIA liaison office or declassified pentagon documents)
3)Defends the official story even when, engineers that know more than them or the laws of physics contradict the official story.
4)name calling and labels.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
a reply to: crusaderiam

Just look at the 9/11 forums there are a few there.
Some tell tale signs...

1)Pretends conspiracies cannot happen in government or government is made up of saints or they are above power,ego,revenge,greed,and corruption.
2)Ignore any hard evidence and continue to parrot a smear narrative(if you post about the CIA liaison office or declassified pentagon documents)
3)Defends the official story even when, engineers that know more than them or the laws of physics contradict the official story.

And only post in the 911 forums, gee I wonder who that could be..

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

So unless one believes all the conspiracy theories regarding 9/11 they must be a government agent?

What was that about name calling and labels?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
They like to hand information the the authorities too. I remember the boston marathon bomber. Ats was all willing to give information away.

Our Terms and Conditions contain the following:

22a) Disclosure: TAN also reserves the right to disclose any known personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the law or comply with a legal process served on TAN, protect and defend the rights or property of the TAN domains, or visitors to these domains, identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties, and cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.

You agreed to that when you signed up here. If you don't agree with our Terms and Conditions of Use, you're welcome to log out.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join