It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS full of government agents posting stuff?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crusaderiam

Yes, there are government disinfo agents on here, as well as disinfo agents that represent other interests, such as corporate, religions, secret societies.

Of course there are legitimate people who disagree with you, how to tell the difference between those and disinfo agents?

Well, many of the less subtle disinfo agents don't start many threads and just debunk, like in the chemtrail and 911 sections, so you may see someone with thousands of post and only a few flags.

Of course there are classic disinfo tactics, the most obvious ones being ego/emotional engagement, used to get off topic or maybe even get someone banned. See here (GREAT DISINFO TECHNIQUES THREAD):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, if you still buy into the "false right/left political paradigm", you haven't really woken up and are still part of the problem, this is not a judgement, just an observation.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

A simple yes/no answer would've sufficed or do you always answer direct questions with qoutes from threads you wrote?

So you don't think the notion is false. You feel that disinfo agents do exist. Did someone accuse you of being one in this thread?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighProfile
a reply to: SLAYER69

A simple yes/no answer would've sufficed or do you always answer direct questions with qoutes from threads you wrote?

So you don't think the notion is false. You feel that disinfo agents do exist. Did someone accuse you of being one in this thread?

Disinfo agents on the internet is not a notion, it has been proven time and time again over the past few years with ads for disinfo agents and some coming forward.

It is only a matter of how many are there and who they are.

And yes, they are traitors to mankind and have no idea of the kind of bad karma they will reap for one of mankind's greatest sins, which is failing to allow mankind to thrive by supressing the truth.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The way I see it is this is a conspiracy site that without conspiracies would be just another news site.ATS is where all conspiracies should be welcomed to talk about.Even the most ridiculous ones. to me the more you get to the truth the more the debunkers swarm in.
But there not all welcomed take the 911 forum taken over by a few individuals who constantly bash anyone who disagrees with the os and comes down to the same conversations over and over and none of the supporting or important evidence gets resolve.
So with that said it's easy to spot who could be paid professionals, but that's my opinion.
It's all a game anyway,purposely to confuse and hide the truth...

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I would certainly keep and eye open for government agents on this site.
edit on 18-10-2014 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
I would certainly keep and eye open for government agents on this site.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

That's just it.. society 'disinfo's' itself.

There may be some that make sure it happens, but it doesn't need to be many. Heck, a well designed bot could do the job without any pay or downtime.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It's pretty obvious to the answer when ats is in bed with youtube and facebook

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Is ATS full of government agents posting stuff?

Of course it is, and they are real obvious.....can we name them ?

I could name three straight off.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
They like to hand information the the authorities too. I remember the boston marathon bomber. Ats was all willing to give information away.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: crusaderiam
I mean I see so many anti-truth post on here.

So anyone who chooses to think logically, rationally, based on evidence and science rather than YouTube videos, is a "government agent"?

Go out into the world and see what other people think of your opinions in real life, then consider whether you would believe all of them to be "government agents" too.

There are plenty of people on ATS who use science, evidence and all known and available information to form their opinions. Likewise, there are plenty of people on ATS who will absolutely reject all rational thought, all science, and all available evidence in order to try to confirm their conspiracy.

Perfect example, but one of many: the "molten steel" 9/11 nonsense. Science, evidence and reality shows that Aluminium does melt at the temp believed to be in that tower, it DOESN'T flow silver as YouTube conspiracy videos claim, there WAS plenty of Aluminium in those towers to create that effect. Instead of realizing this reality, the conspiracy theorist will ignore actual science, reject all known information and repeatedly use that falsehood to bolster the rest of their nonsense.

Just because people use their brains to refute your unproven nonsense does not mean they are all "government agents".

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

They like to hand information the the authorities too. I remember the boston marathon bomber. Ats was all willing to give information away.

So... you are in favor of aiding and abetting terrorism and mass murder?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Eyewitness testimony and sounds of explosions video recorded on the lower level could also fuel the tower conspiracy. Everyone has their opinion,

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Did i say that or are you assuming? Nothings ever bla c k or white

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Terrorism
Inteesting divide and conquer motives. Rome did it,they were called christians.

United states aids and funds radicals all the time in order to insight issues and change political regime. But you wouldn't know about that? U.s aiding supplies, toyota trucks, turkey oil fields going into isis and russias Vladimir putin showing supportive evidence.

Terrorism? What is terrorism? Is it u.s letting Palestinians get murdered day in and day out? Or the Palestinians murdering israelis day in or day out? Whose funding all of this? Big bankers?
Terrorism? Pfffft divide and conquer my friends

(post by _damon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
a reply to: DJW001

Did i say that or are you assuming? Nothings ever bla c k or white

So why did you object to ATS helping the police in the Boston bombing investigation? That's certainly how it came across. Would you care to clarify your stance?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
There is at least 1 I have 100% identified as he/she only spouts party lines and its not capable of abstract fault and pushes agenda even though you can see right through them.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join