Is ATS full of government agents posting stuff?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by converge
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.” — Hanlon's Razor

Not to say that there aren't Government agents here purposely misleading and misinforming people, but let's not ascribe every blatantly misinformed post, every thread derailing attempt or every troll to the work of Government agents and disinformation artists.

There's ignorant, misinformed and brainwashed people everywhere. Including, yes, ATS.

Oh, and there's a lot of people that simply disagree with you. Accept it because that's not going to change.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by converge]

I think you have approached this issue in an extremely balanced fashion. It is easy to see conspiracy in things you disagree with, but to see conspiracy within the things you agree with, that is the true challenge! Only when we are able to take a step back and seperate our emotions from a given investigation, can we gaze upon a truth, or true form as Plato called it!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
There was one fella posting here for a while who many of us are sure was an Iranian government disinfo agent. Actually, I think it was an account used by multiple people over there in the Iranian gov't .. probably agents in training .. learning how to propaganda 'the enemy'. That person 'signed off' a few weeks ago ... said he was 'moving on' .... actually, I'm thinking that since he(THEY) did such a poor job hiding the fact that they were agents and lots of folks here called him (THEM) out on it, they gave up and transfered the guys elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

There's more of an emphasis on creating shock value thread titles and getting those points. stars, flags, whatever - then actually exchanging ideas and alternative news stories.

Pity.

Just look at the crap on YouTube

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I encourage CIA and FBI posts, there is no faster way to the Truth!

Simply the Opposite of whatever they say, Must be TRUE!!

In all seriousness,

The Government already has a disinformation program, the most successful in human history. It's simply called Mass Media.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
is this thread still open?? testing

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by crusaderiam

This is nothing new and this is not the first thread I have seen but the answer is sadly......YES.

Look back at the health care debate and the anti-gun debate and look at all the new posters driving home the PTB talking points. Progressives will stop at nothing to push the agenda of fear and control. Also the middle east threads are filled with both sides playing a pointless game back and forth.

I believe even some of the better known posters here on ATS are actually getting paid to post here.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

And just exactly how is this a truther issue?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think those are the types of posts he is talking about.

No question answered pertaining to the post.

To the op I to sometimes wonder the same thing.
edit on 25-5-2013 by Diisenchanted because: edit to add

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You can spot the disinfo agents a mile off. They're the ones posting stories from RT (anti-American government-owned Russian propaganda channel, run by the Kremlin) and Press TV (anti-American government-owned Iranian propaganda channel, run by the IRIB).

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
I encourage CIA and FBI posts, there is no faster way to the Truth!

Simply the Opposite of whatever they say, Must be TRUE!!

In all seriousness,

The Government already has a disinformation program, the most successful in human history. It's simply called Mass Media.

Indeed!

When you think about it, the single biggest obstacle to getting people to open their minds a little bit is the television. It's crazy how much power the TV has.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
You can spot the disinfo agents a mile off. They're the ones posting stories from RT (anti-American government-owned Russian propaganda channel, run by the Kremlin) and Press TV (anti-American government-owned Iranian propaganda channel, run by the IRIB).

anyone who's posted a CNN or MSNBC video is a pro-american government propagandist?

CBC news? CANADIAN PROPAGANDIST

youtube videos? MEATHEAD PROPAGANDISTS!!!

exclusive video

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join

ATS Live After Midnight IS ON-AIR! (there are 32 minutes remaining).
AFTER MIDNIGHT: 151: You Don't Know...

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def