It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Obama Girl': Crush on President Faded Due to 'Broken Promises'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Someone with the power that Obama HAD in his grasp could have changed anything and everything OVERNIGHT.

The only thing that has changed is that CFR got 4 terms.

As for Obama girl, go to school, or a different one if you are already in school. You've got much to learn on managing your nightmare of a sense of self. Prostitution might be a good career choice, based on your aptitude.

Hannity, you are a dolt for even giving this bonehead a voice and thinking you could gain some capital refreshing the already wet mud on her face. You make that moron Tucker Carlson look like fair competition. All the networks are racing to their bankruptcy.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

But seriously how do you really feel without all the flowery euphemisms!

Actually Obama Girl might want to take up surfing.

All she pretty much did was catch a cresting wave.

Funny thing about waves they always end up crashing into the rocks!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

"I Got a Crush... on Obama" is an internet viral video, first posted on YouTube in June 2007 featuring a young woman seductively singing of her love for U.S. Senator (now President) Barack Obama. Produced by BarelyPolitical.com, actress and model Amber Lee Ettinger lip-synched the song for the video, and Leah Kauffman (of "My Box in a Box" fame) provided the vocals. The concept was the brainchild of 32-year-old advertising executive Ben Relles. "I Got A Crush...On Obama" was co-written and produced by Rick Friedrich.

Now heres the real clincher.

When asked about the video by the Des Moines Register on June 18, 2007, Obama said, "It's just one more example of the fertile imagination of the Internet. More stuff like this will be popping up all the time." Obama told the Associated Press that the Obama Girl video had upset his daughters and said, "You do wish people would think about what impact their actions have on kids and families." Obama's campaign stated they had nothing to do with the video's creation. Kauffman and Ettinger confirmed this during their June 15, 2007 appearance on Fox & Friends, where they said that the video was not made to support Barack Obama in his campaign but rather for fun. They also expressed interest in making more videos of the same genre for other candidates of other parties as well.

en.wikipedia.org...

It's just one more example of the fertile imagination of the internet. More stuff like this will be popping up all the time. Life is grand. I had no video making relations with that woman Monica Lew...I mean Obama girl. I wish people would think about what impact their actions have on kids and families. Oh, this is good.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Oh wow I thought I've seen it all. She's another classic example of how easily people can be brainwashed and manipulated.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Just my two cents... It boggles my mind that within a couple minutes of surfing the net(even being on ATS for not but 10 minutes ) article after article surfaces CLEARLY showing El Presidentes lack of commitment to the Constitution, Bill of Rights, national sovereignty you name it. Now this is not to say that the preceding individuals fared much better; however it appears to be the goal of a two party system to divide the people based on SOMETIMES superficial lines ( i will use that loosely). Everyone was so fed up with the bush admin. that the "cry for a democratic" resounded YET AGAIN and here we go jumping from one side of the fire to the other. Maybe with all of this cool voting technology we could ACTUALLY COUNT every persons vote. Madness i say... I do get the spider sense that he may be a puppet

When was the last time a president was impeached? Maybe if we the people scream loud enough....

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Barack Saddam Hussein, I mean Barack Osama bin Laden, I mean Barack Hussein Obama ll, I mean Barry Soetoro, is a PSYCHOPATHIC LIAR!

No respect for turncoats, and a presidential administration that's composed of double agents, I mean dual-citizenships.

"Psychopath – The Mask of Sanity"
www.cassiopaea.com...

F.T.G.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by seasoul]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Sex "appeal?"
I mean, I'm a man, so I don't pretend to understand how women think.
However, if they find him that attractive, I find that rather disturbing.

Anyway, to me, this is just another hit piece against a man who is trying to awaken the world to the fact that we are allin the same boat. If you are not open to the idea of helping your fellow man, then you're going to be in trouble in the near future.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Interesting article,.

I think there have been only 3 or 4 presidents who didn't get elected for a second term. Is it possible that Obama will be voted out after 4 years? Will the puppet masters allow it?

I can't believe nobody has corrected your silly preaching yet.
Presidents John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Martin Van Buren, John Tyler, James Knox Polk, Millard Filmore, Franklin Pierce, James Buchanan, Andrew Johnson, Rutherford Birchard Hayes, Chester Alan Arthur, Benjamin Harrison, William Howard Taft, Herbert Clark Hoover, Gerald Rudolph Ford, James Earl Carter, Jr., and George Herbert Walker Bush would disagree with your statement.

Originally posted by hotbakedtaterBut unlike Obama girl I woke up shortly after the election
So you gave a very short time to attempt to sort through a broken system? Great!
In the age of instant response through Twitter, let's realize that government is not instantaneous. Yes, he said he would close Guantanamo quickly. Evidently he was not prepared for the opposition to that choice (among others), and miscalculated that. Does that mean he was completely wrong? Not completely, in my book. Just underprepared, and stretching promises.

Originally posted by Atlantican
Someone with the power that Obama HAD in his grasp could have changed anything and everything OVERNIGHT.

I've never understood the argument that "Obama could have done anything, he had a majority." The 60 Democrats in the Senate are not like Republicans in the Senate. There are many "Blue Dog" Democrats that are pretty fiscally conservative, and have been major roadblocks to legislation. Sorry that the Dems aren't all blindly straight-ticket voting drones! That's up to Pelosi's gang in the House (yuck, by the way).

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This thread brings me back to the pre election days when so seemingly few of us were posting how Obama was being built up to cult like status, how he was connected to the CFR, how he will be no different from other politicians (actually worse because he has a majority party adn race behind him), how he won't bring us out of the wars, but mostly how Obama WAS ALL HYPE and the starry eyed voters are being suckered to a point where any opposition was deemed racist and brought scathing responses.

I have only one thing to say and I bet other pre-election Obama critics on this site can say the same thing.

I told you so.

Seriously, 2008 was the best chance to vote for Ron Paul, but nooooo, gotta get suckered into hope and change(LOL), vote a black guy because he was black, vote for a man whose party has members that benefit just as hugely from war as many republicans, vote for a guy who was funded by Goldman Sachs, vote for a guy who was pro-bailout, and this information was out BEFORE November 2008.

What gets me the most is that a whole bunch of ATSers were just like the Obama girl in 2008. I can see why the Obama girl, or the general population for that matter could be suckered, but ATSers? Really?

Shesh

And for the off-chance that anybody actually reads anything I write, PLEASE DON'T VOTE for the next candidate because he is a skilled Obama basher because seriously, look what Bush bashing got us. I know the next guy could just do nothing but bash Obama but could be an even bigger crook himself and still get elected.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The president is over hated and he's over loved.

That's all there is to it.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
You guys sound pretty naive to me. Obama was never capable of changing everything overnight and to even assume as much is silly. The only people hyping him up were bitter Republicans who couldn't wait to tear him down. He's not a king, he's a president. There's a reason they get four years and not just one, kids. That being said, I still don't expect much anytime soon. The White House is a joke that stopped being funny long ago and Democrats and Republicans aren't going to save us. I can't take either party seriously anymore.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Really? I had heard she became dis enchanted with Obama quite a long time ago, even before he was elected.

When asked about her lascivious unsolicited display of attention (or bid for attention hard to tell which) Obama released a statement which put the lovely songstress in her place.

He said he was a married man with a lovely wife and two children and she should have thought a bit more about them all before cavorting half naked in a video homage to him.

Yes, indeed. Hell hath no fury all right.
Only the no-brow, low brow Sean Hannity would try to make a news story out of one well known opportunistic slut who doesn't like the President any more....whaaa, whaa, boo hoo.

Next.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Honestly I don't believe that. I don't believe Obama had a sexual or romantic interest in her. I do believe though that the campaign paid for the video and the controversy over him denouncing it just provided more bang and exposure for the buck.

As far as Mainstream Newtwork News Media Commentators go they all should be arrested and tried for treason and then hung. Not necessarily in that order either!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I don't believe Obama had a sexual or romantic interest in her.

Other than being gay, how can anyone not have a sexual or romantic interest in her.

Ok that was stupid, back on topic.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Interested in her? I didn't suggest that at all.
His campaign did NOT pay for her to make that video. It was unsolicited, unwanted attention. She did nothing to help his campaign - if anything they paid her to go away because she made him look like a joke. He wanted to be considered as a serious sober candidate that isn't flattered by attention from a pretty girl. We didn't need another Bill.

And yes, when asked what he thought about the video by a reporter - very early on, Obama said she(Obama girl) should have thought about his wife and children before making the video.

Ouch!

You notice that she suddenly vanished...til Hannity dug her up.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Yes the lesson is...

vote for the Republican, they always succeed and have a proven track record of excellence!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Republicans can be compared to Democrats just like wasps can be compared to bees.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

The Obama girls crush faded when instead of being complimented Obama said she should have considered the fact he is a married man with a wife and children before she strutted her (meager) stuff for his attention.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I beg to differ my friend. You have insulted me beyond what is tolerable. I am calling you out on this one. So be prepared to explain yourself.

How can you describe that as meager? Have you even bothered to notice my posts? I am done. I am going to go eat a tub of ice cream and pout.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join