It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Info on Morgellons!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Anyone who really follows any of my contributions will remember This thread - Morgellons Identified! posted about 2 years ago. At that time, I had pointed out research that had indicated that the "organism" appeared to be nano-technology, was self-replicating, used the human nervous system as a battery and had no known taxonomy. Scary stuff!!! At the time though much of this was simple speculation based on educated assumptions resultant of the research conducted at the time. New info is emerging that is far scarier than some of the original observations.

Recent research results released by Clifford Carnicom (Full article here: Morgellons, A New Classification) take these findings to a new level. Allow me to cut to the chase: "As such, it appears that we are dealing with an "organism" that transcends the structural existence that has been defined for life itself. The Morgellons condition appears, by the best information and analysis to date, to be an orchestrated synthesis that crosses the lines of the three established Domains of life on this planet. It is very difficult to envision, at this state of knowledge, that this "organism" (for the sake of discussion) is the result of any "natural" or "evolutionary" process. This hypothesis, if accepted, forces us to consider the very real prospect of deliberate and willful indulgence in the arena of genetic engineering. This could certainly explain, at least in part, the deliberate and willful lack of disclosure and honesty on the issue to the public. We may also ask what was the motivation for the "ordained" mis-diagnosis of 'delusional parasitosis' that was promoted so negligently and that has now failed so prominently? Disclosure and full honesty will reclaim their rightful positions in the end, regardless of the machinations of our own species.

The more appropriate "term" for this condition may evolve in like order to that which has been described for science in general; I will not confuse the issue with additional nomenclature at this time. What has happened here is that the term "Morgellons" now encompasses a broader context than that which has been previously understood. I shall always correct my ways if a straightforward address of the issues reveals that everything after all is amazingly simple, and that we can get on with our ordinary business of taking yet another pill to alleviate the symptoms. The evidence and history thus far does not project such an innocent and gleeful outcome, and in the meantime we must prepare ourselves for the heinousness that has been unleashed, by whatever means, upon us."

WOW! I urge anyone truly interested in understanding this condition to read the full article. It contains alot of information on what is happening here and provides the details to support the previous statement. As such, I am VERY interested in hearing feedback from any other ATS members who have been following the Morgellons developments regarding this new research.

Further, I am convinced that this was either created intentionally to perform functions that we still have yet to uncover OR this is the result of unintended consequences of scientists playing with things that they just shouldn't play with - Like DNA!!!

Please use this thread to add any other scientific research that, together, may further our understanding of this abomination upon mankind. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the link.

I read the document and found it rather interesting.

I have been following the Morgellons anomaly for awhile now and the more I learn about it the more I am baffled.

I do agree that it sounds like nanotechnology of some sort.
It's purpose or function are beyond me though...

It seems too advanced technologically to be human-made though. We are too dumb to have created something this complex.

So either it naturally formed or aliens created it.

Even our secret military isn't this advanced, yet.

Does it really use the nervous system as a battery source??

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
muzzleflash - I will look for the research that indicates that it is capable of "feeding" of our bio-electric charges. In the meanwhile, this should prove interesting to you: "The specimen had no calcium present but did have high amount of sulfur with trace copper. It did contain sodium, aluminum, and chloride. These are all used as a battery or catalyst in creating a battery similar to the Edison Cell or Lead Cell. Edison cell type batteries utilize iron, potassium hydroxide, and nickel oxide, while a lead cell type uses lead, lead oxide, lead sulfate and hydrogen sulfate. Note copper in this sample." The complete paper can be reviewed here

I understand you hesitation to accept that this could be man-made. It does seem very beyond our technical capabilities. BUT... allow me to point out that scientists have been combining human, animal, plant, viral, and bacterial genes together for nearly two decades creating "new" organisms designed to exhibit specific traits. Keep in mind also that we have been engaged in nano-technology research for over 3 decades - creating microscopic and sub-microscopic "machinery". Also keep in mind that we have successfully engineered thousands of new materials such as polymers and plastics. Would it be so far-fetched to accept that, perhaps somewhere, in some highly funded research facility, scientists from multiple disciplines are working together to create exotic nano-robots? I believe that we are much more technologically capable than the average person could ever conceive!

Thanks for your thoughts!

join