It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory about the ancient world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Trying to put together everything I know about the "alternative history", so it fits. I have no proof, just some theory. I am not going to place any links, no time now, everything can be found very quick using a search.

There was this race of aliens/giants/people from Atlantis.
They started to civilize the natives - Egypt, Mexico, China, Peru. They created pyramids or great buildings (Sacsahuaman, Baalbek). The "faulty" pyramids of Egypt could be the result of later Pharaos trying to imitate the original builders.

Some of these beings were "evil" and used people as servants some were "good". "The fallen angels". Maybe they fought. Search for "ancient nuclear war". Or maybe some wanted to interfere in human affairs and some did not want, they had their base in Atlantis and just wanted to stay and live there. See Prometheus.

The Nazca lines or the Easter island statues - maybe those aliens/people from Atlantis or whatever they were - were killed in the flood, or just left, and the people they civilized built the lines and the statues to make them return ?

Then a cataclysmic event destroyed much of the ancient world. Search for "flood myths" you will that myth is everywhere on the planet. The Aztecs and their story of "bearded men from the East" that taught them stuff. The Sumerians. Also see "The coc aine mummies" in Egypt, coc aine - came from South America.

The Anasazi - their name means "ancient enemy", the Aztec, the Inca - could be remnants of the people who were civilized by those ancient "gods". Not all the "gods" disappeared, there may be still direct descendants living today. Royalty, "blue blood". Beyond this - there are "modern" conspiracies, David Icke and so on. I don't believe in "reptilians", but there could be some ancient bloodline.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by pai mei]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Your theory is virtually identical to many others put forth and is well known/followed on this site.

I know you didn't claim to be the first to come up with this, just letting you know in case you didn't.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OZtracized

I know I'm not the first one. "Real" history ignores evidence, and tries to explain every "anomaly" as separated.

We could use some time line, when did the "flood" occur, what caused it, when did the ancient nuclear war happened. 11000 years ago - the flood ?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pai mei
"Real" history ignores evidence, and tries to explain every "anomaly" as separated.

Please list any "anomaly" in archaeology that is "explained" in the way you claim.

Harte

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Pyramids, or those buildings. Each of them is explained as separated. The temple at Baalbek:
vejprty.com...

See pictures there. The lower stones are clearly older than the roman building on top of them. But this is ignored. It does not fit with our world view. Also - the abandoned stones - this must mean something happened, a war, a flood, something and the builders left.

new topics

top topics

join