It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technology that you suspect to be alien/

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I want to keep it simple ... What technology do you think is alien made, or at least reverse engineered. There surely are other topics like this one, but I want to cover them all in one topic.

Transistors and microchips:
- I suspect we didn't invent this, they have the best basic structure, yet considering when they came out, they seem ahead of their time. I understand how they work, how they are made (Telecom engineer), but they are strange because it's like inventing the car at the same time as the wheel, petrol and internal combustion engines.

- I dare anyone to build one as small as the first prototype without a Phd and a state of the art laboratory.

Radar:
- ok this one has a 99% chance to be ours, but what it was initially made for is strange. We know radar is used for locating planes etc, but it was widely tested as a mind control tech. There were many tests to turn radar into a weapon.

Laser:
- I consider it ours because it's easy to replicate, some people still claim it's not.

user ideas :
fiber optics : my point of view ... man made, the idea came from an old experiment that trapped light in a stream of water. Also we can only use fiber optics at 0.001% capacity as we use only one stream of light in theory we could use an unlimited number.

Velcro : sorry former communist state citizen here, have no idea what that is.

really hate the create thread option ... move please.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by randel]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Kevlar, various metal allows, fibre optics, silicone chips, aluminium... I do think these are just a few of the things that we got from extraterrestrials.
I'm sure that there are many more things too, but at the moment I can't think of them. Have you ever read, The day after Roswell? There is a lot of stuff in there that is suspected of being of alien origin.

Interesting!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by randel
I want to keep it simple ... What technology do you think is alien made, or at least reverse engineered. There surely are other topics like this one, but I want to cover them all in one topic.

Transistors and microchips:
- I suspect we didn't invent this, they have the best basic structure, yet considering when they came out, they seem ahead of their time. I understand how they work, how they are made (Telecom engineer), but they are strange because it's like inventing the car at the same time as the wheel, petrol and internal combustion engines.

- I dare anyone to build one as small as the first prototype without a Phd and a state of the art laboratory.

Radar:
- ok this one has a 99% chance to be ours, but what it was initially made for is strange. We know radar is used for locating planes etc, but it was widely tested as a mind control tech. There were many tests to turn radar into a weapon.

Laser:
- I consider it ours because it's easy to replicate, some people still claim it's not.

really hate the create thread option ... move please.

These things have long histories of development though, if you're looking for real alien tech, look for the stuff that seemingly pops up out of nowhere.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
velcro...

Seriously..

Erm with all due respect, The Aurora project was a failure you see, the Human, brain is just not big enough, and we are to stupid to reverse engineer any alien technology we think we have. We end up waking up and hearing the looney toons anthem, with a hangover headache..

I am saddened mostly,Human beings have very little faith in theirselves... especially in our science...

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
velcro...

Seriously..

Erm with all due respect, The Aurora project was a failure you see, the Human, brain is just not big enough, and we are to stupid to reverse engineer any alien technology we think we have. We end up waking up and hearing the looney toons anthem, with a hangover headache..

I am sadden mostly Human being have very little faith in theirselves... especially in our science...

True.

You know fiber optics were not perfected though, right? When they gripped the original Fiber Optic material in the craft at Roswell, it glowed a Reddish color. Still, we dont know what the hell it could be.

There was also something about a Headband that they recovered from one of the heads of the alien bodies. It was speculated to have been what controlled their craft from "Thought". I'm seeing something like that happening now, just nowhere near mastered as what was originally recovered.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

well that's what I'm saying about Transistors and microchips they came from nowhere. There were no theories etc, they just got it right first time. Like a cave man who by accident builds a LCD screen, he doesn't draw on walls first, he just invents the LCD.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDeath

Originally posted by Bicent76
velcro...

Seriously..

I am sadden mostly Human being have very little faith in theirselves... especially in our science...

True.

You know fiber optics were not perfected though, right? When they gripped the original Fiber Optic material in the craft at Roswell, it glowed a Reddish color. Still, we dont know what the hell it could be.

There was also something about a Headband that they recovered from one of the heads of the alien bodies. It was speculated to have been what controlled their craft from "Thought". I'm seeing something like that happening now, just nowhere near mastered as what was originally recovered.

Where's your source they found a headband on one of the bodies?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDeath

No disrespect but i would like to think primal on this.. As far as man's acheivements.. I think we are smart enough, to make our own technology.. Did roswell happen, maybe it did, but Man, had discovered how to split the atom.. Let us not forget what acheivements we are capable of making as man. If their is any alien reverse technology in our reality at the moment I would say it would be the Magnetic Purpolsion we are trying to figure out.. Our minds cannot understand how these things move or exist.. So how can we reverse engineer it.. I am telling you our minds cannot compute this language in reality..
Perhaps if we excurcise our minds for a few eons and survive and not kill ourselves perhaps we can begin to understand such nonsense...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Transistors and microchips

If you had researched transistors and microchips you would have seen a natural progression since the first one was patented back in 1925. Back in 1895 work was being done on semiconductors with crystals like Galena. There has been no sudden jumps, just a natural progression

I dare anyone to build one as small as the first prototype without a Phd and a state of the art laboratory.

Very easily actually, get a "cats whisker" and chunk of crystal, and you have a diode!

Radar:
- ok this one has a 99% chance to be ours, but what it was initially made for is strange. We know radar is used for locating planes etc, but it was widely tested as a mind control tech.

Any valid source at all for radar being tested for mind control?
There was again a natural progression, spurred by the war, inthe development of fadar
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 2/2/10 by dereks]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

The idea I know is old, I was talking more along the lines of constructing one. That is the difficult part considering the available technology. Also the US came up with a great design when no one was even thinking it. Usually no invention is made by just one man, the same tech is developed at the same time in many labs, they just don't know about each other.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Cool thread,

I would say that all Nanotechnology is most likely alien derived. There's no way we came up with that stuff on our own.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by randel

If you are serious about the topic.

I've written a large thread regarding this very subject. It has many links to more information and many other possible connections. If you have some time [it's long] please feel free to jump right in. It's an in depth view on the matter.

Enjoy
Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread

[edit on 2-2-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I was talking more along the lines of constructing one. That is the difficult part considering the available technology.

have you seen the first transistor?
cnx.org...

top topics

join