It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent War? I think we are at boiling point.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Alright folks, can we seriously deny any longer that a MAJOR conflict is brewing and could be right on our doorstep?

In the last week alone we have had news story after news story pouring in in regards to tensions with China over the Taiwan arms sale.
______beforeitsnews/story/15342/Obama_Threatens_China_And_Iran,_Another_U.S._War.html

We have the US raising tensions in the Gulf by deploying "defensive" missile systems to Gulf nations to defend from missile attacks from Iran, and to assure Israel a strike is unnecessary. Are these defensive missiles being deployed because Intelligence knows Iran is going to be hit soon? I think we can safely assume that is the case.
www.google.com...

We have Israel seemingly preparing for a probable war with Lebanon and Syria, with Hamas and Hezbollah and as a result should it come about, Iran also.
www.usnews.com...
news.xinhuanet.com...
www.haaretz.com...
news.xinhuanet.com...

I think years and years of war and conflict and tensions in the Middle-East has been building up and is almost at its boiling point. The steam pressure is about to blow the lid right off..

What are we talking about here? What are the implications of an all out middle-east war? I'm assuming we'd have a serious energy oil crises here in the western world should war break out in the Persian Gulf... Terror attacks would be off the charts, US interests and military bases would be massively hit.

This is all very real I believe and RIGHT at our doorstep. Years and years of death and destruction and the hate and tensions aren;t just going to vanish... It has to be vented.

When you stand back to look at all this from a distance it doesn't look pretty.. I have publicly called Emerald The Paradigm a sensationalist to claim WW3 is going to break out on February 100% no doubt about it.

I have flamed him for this, and I still do because it is an immature and stupid thing to say. HOWEVER I do see why he may think that WW3 is approaching quickly.

Middle-East tensions at boiling point. World-wide economic recession. North and South Korea at each others throats threatening pre-emptive strikes.

So, without foolishly claiming any dates or specific months, on a level I agree with Emerald that WW3 is a very real probability. It is going to happen at SOME POINT.

The question is, is 2010 going to be the year where we wake up one morning before work (assuming you have a job in these times), turn on the Telly with your cup of coffee and headline Breaking News is that a nuclear war has broken out in the middle-east, a U.S city has been attacked (false-flag or not, could just be the families of pakistany people killed in U.S drone strikes seeking revenge), Oil has skyrocketd to 300- 400 dollars a barrel, stock markets are crashing....

Paint the picture yourself. What do ATS members think?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Oh but but but.......it's just words........two kids having a spat on the playground...............
I'm sure the same type of tension erupted before WWI, WWII, the Korean war........but people fail to learn from their history. Like I've said a ton of times..........A LOT less trivial circumstances have led the world to war............what's going on between China and the USA and throwing Iran into the mix......things are very seriosu folks. Will war break out......let's hope not. But one cannot ignore the obvious boiling point we are approaching. We NEVER would have overcome the great depression without the second world war. That is FACT. The same thing is happening now. The global economic crisis is worse than the great depression and is effecting every country from America to China, to Greece to Iceland. I'd say the deep state that runs the world is doing a fine job putting their chess pieces into place.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Same thing being said here before you started this thread
Obama Threatens China And Iran, Another U.S. War?Obama Threantens China and Iran, Another U.S. War?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rentor

Does that really matter? This is a very serious topic and I see no reason why it can't be discussed on a hundred multiple threads. I don't really care about "I posted it first"... Who cares?

In reply to Zosynspiracy, you are dead correct. Our world is very much resembling how it looked before world war 2 with the economic depression.
In a sense, WW2 was good in that it brought us out of a depression, unfortunately at the cost of millions of lives.

The scary difference to our situation now is that if another world war is to break out, I think the cost will be billions. Because if those nuclear weapons are brought to bare..... You get the idea. It may bring the world out of a economic depression but it will immediatly mean nothing if half the world is wiped away through nuclear warefare.

Now that may seem a little extreme but the threat exists and the tensions are there. Lets hope not.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think we're far from a boiling point. I don't think China would suddenly attack us over a few quibbles, and Iran seems far from a nuclear bomb.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I've had enough (probably 5 or 6) very graphic realistic nuclear war nightmares/preminitions/dreams to realize that I will see nuclear war or atleast some sort of nuclear exchange in my lifetime (30 years old). I very much feel humanity's destiny is preordained in many ways. Whoever put us here knows how the end will come. Whether you believe in the bible or the randomness of atheism...........I believe nuclear war is humanity's destiny. And life is about learning and loving as much as you can so that when that time comes you are prepared to die.

As much as we try and want to it's simply impossible to change the course of humanity at this point. It is written!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Yeah , and I just heard on NBC Nightly News that another attack on American soil in the next 3 months is certain. I think that was Diana Walters? Refering to a DHS report I think...

My backpack and gun are at the ready.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

I've had enough (probably 5 or 6) very graphic realistic nuclear war nightmares/preminitions/dreams to realize that I will see nuclear war or atleast some sort of nuclear exchange in my lifetime (30 years old). I very much feel humanity's destiny is preordained in many ways. Whoever put us here knows how the end will come. Whether you believe in the bible or the randomness of atheism...........I believe nuclear war is humanity's destiny. And life is about learning and loving as much as you can so that when that time comes you are prepared to die.

As much as we try and want to it's simply impossible to change the course of humanity at this point. It is written!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, nuclear war dreams are fairly common, mostly because of the iconic mushroom cloud image plastered on movies, tv, etc.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

I never said they were unique. And the fact that they are common just makes them that much more important. I think A LOT of our imagination and dreams etc. are just a prerecorded history of how humanity will play out. Almost as if "god" said to us........here some clues to how humanity will play out.....without giving everything away here are some bits and pieces of the story...........and with those bits and pieces we can try to change course or accept it for what it is and try to live life to the fullest and love each other. Because one day it will all come crashing down in a mushroom cloud of ego driven maniacs.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I never said they were unique. And the fact that they are common just makes them that much more important. I think A LOT of our imagination and dreams etc. are just a prerecorded history of how humanity will play out. Almost as if "god" said to us........here some clues to how humanity will play out.....without giving everything away here are some bits and pieces of the story...........and with those bits and pieces we can try to change course or accept it for what it is and try to live life to the fullest and love each other. Because one day it will all come crashing down in a mushroom cloud of ego driven maniacs.

Most people have a dream of falling down too, dreams can be common, it doesn't make them truth, dreams are simply our subconscious relieving itself during sleep.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

How can they possibly be certain of that though? What documents or Intelligence do they have to back up such a statement?

I know I have posted nothing but news articles, and I am very questionable of news, so I would take that with a grain of salt. Will ther ebe another attack? Probably, at some point. Can you definitely say it will be in within 3 months? No! You can't! That's what I'm saying about Emeralds sensationalistic statement.

But, I do believe the news reports some ounces of truth, and I think these news stories of ever increasing tension in the middle-east are real

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Sure and you can rationalize everything you want and need to in order to fit your beliefs. That's the power of the human mind. Doesn't make you right. Nuclear war is pretty much inevitable whatever your beliefs are.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Sure and you can rationalize everything you want and need to in order to fit your beliefs. That's the power of the human mind. Doesn't make you right. Nuclear is pretty much inevitable whatever your beliefs are.

Indeed I can, and you can't prove to me a single dream that has come true entirely. Just wondering, how many other dreams have you had that have come true?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Cmon guys I didn't start a thread about dreams and precognition. This thread is about the position the world is in and are we at the breaking point of war..

Back to topic

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Sure and you can rationalize everything you want and need to in order to fit your beliefs. That's the power of the human mind. Doesn't make you right. Nuclear war is pretty much inevitable whatever your beliefs are.

Not if you have faith in the Mutually Assured Destruction Doctrine. your statement:

Nuclear war is pretty much inevitable whatever your beliefs are.
well, that's your opinion...and it doesn't make you right either.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Not if you have faith in the Mutually Assured Destruction Doctrine. your statement:

Nuclear war is pretty much inevitable whatever your beliefs are.
well, that's your opinion...and it doesn't make you right either.

Exactly, china isn't stupid, they know the penalties of nuclear war just as much as we do. NO country wants nuclear war

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If by "boiling point" you mean that the Military Industrial Complex desperately needs another excursion to fill its coffers and corporate America needs another country's resources to suck dry, then yes - we are at a boiling point.

Beyond the suppression of human rights, no one I know give's a rat's what happens in the Middle East. As the U.S. only cares about oil and money, I don't see what they are so up in arms - literally - about.

[edit on 2/2/2010 by kosmicjack]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Reply to post by Nomad451

I see the China vs USA conflict starting with China invading Taiwan after dumping the dollar killing our economy. Most likely with a limited nuclear strike to knock out key locations. Then a Chinese invasion of the West Coast with some sort of help from Russia most likely attacking on perhaps the Eastern Coast.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Nope the next move obviously will be a suprise especially to the American, People...

Perhaps even to all of us expert Tea leaf readers as well..

Oh ya war is coming.. I can tell you that.. Its coming and it will come on the winds from the desolate deserts Just as the hate and pain before it will spur from the same source, a pain felt since our begining..

Sigh, why take such magistrate look at the unnatural failure of man?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
And yes I think there is WW3 coming. And the scenario I outlined is not a prophecy errr whatever. Just an opinion.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join