It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot Spots Two Glowing Petal Shaped UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I try not to post any old UFO report, however this report comes from a trained observer. While there is no video or photo, I still think it is more credible than many youtube videos we regularly see. He's obviously not seeking fame or fortune by staying anonymous and reporting the siting 6 months after the fact.

In his own words,

“The object was very clearly visible and was neither a traditional aircraft nor a balloon.

“It was circular in shape but had a structure which resembled flower petals extending outwards from the centre and the petals where very strongly illuminated and appeared to be glowing as if they were on fire.

“Then overlaid at the centre of the craft was a similar array of petals contained within the radius of the wider array.

“These too were very bright and similarly appeared to be on fire, with a shimmering orange glow. It was a quiet and still evening but there was absolutely no sound.

www.coventrytelegraph.net...

Sorry if it was posted already. Tried a multiple titled search, didn't see anything

sparrow

[edit on 2-2-2010 by sparrowstail]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You spelled Pilot wrong........
second line for the mods...

[edit on 2-2-2010 by baddmove]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I had not seen this one. Thanks.

That description is different from any I've noticed. I wish they could have posted a drawing from the observer.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Umm...Ahh.. thanks, Apologies

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I was thinking the exact same thing while reading the article.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
That brought to mind the Schriever Disc's. Except those were actual blades and in this case it seems to be illuminated petals.

Link.

new topics

top topics

join