It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What move next to expect from the NWO-illuminati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I searched 'what's the elite's next move', a thread I thought I'd written on, and found this. Close enough. Search engine sure is workin' funny lately, eh?

I had to wrack my brain to recall this memory, or thought, because it keeps flitting in and out...but here it is, aside from the obvious one of having to 'register and therefore censor the net~registering is a way to quell those who dare call it conspiracy, and it yields data useful to the obama zionist hit squads, versus plain old bono endorsed 'censorship')

It will be a 'smart grid' to carry electricity. Why? many reasons, not the least of which that in case cellphone mkultra network comes down, they can do the same thing with a 'smart grid' attached to your house. Oh they mean business, and they break us a little more financially doing this as well.

Last night I tried to contact a corporate spook from Japan who'd told me many things about her intentions, her assignment, basically, when she tried to mentally seduce me at the age of 24. As a reward, I was kept alive with shocks all night long...slept right through it, but when you awaken you realize that the thousand points of light is a brain wiring technique that...if you awaken too early, you will gain valuable insight in to how it works, which is what I did, and try to do. Man...circling Japan in an amazing speedboat, somehow staying just ahead of them...

I really cut loose on her. She was a spook for the Jap division of mkultra, masquerading as a spiritual seeker.

And her name was Richard Paulson
And her name was Richard Paulson.....

Her name was this: she lived in Kita Ku Kobe, told me I have ten years to live, in '84-85, and then returned home after wreaking havoc on (our) lives.

Yeah-the elite will do whatever it takes to install that 'smart grid'. NEVER FORGET!!!! I could scarcely recall this, although I spent much of yesterday having it come to mind, yet somehow it was made to seem insignificant. Please heed this warning. I'll be lucky if I remember it, anon.

edit: There is a reason people have their eyes roll back in their head when seeing visions. It may be that Steve Albini the analog proponent declared that 'his head is the size of the universe' in one of his scabrous screeching productions (even # sounds better in analog lol) is precisely because the Universe IS in your head. All you need to do is read the King James Bible and listen to Jesse Duplantis over and over until you learn to call a woman a whore in public after an advance is made. Or, you can let the space weapons peel your rebellious mind apart, and God will show you some things they can only crucify you for, in their money grabbing sermons. Your choice. All I'm saying is that when I awoke, I set off a chain reaction of implants from that night's satellite attacks, and the things they tried to do were as plain as the evil on bono's mug. Or father al gore's, as bono famously relates...

I awoke, and as soon as I began moving my eyes around, the firestorm was begun. Best to do this with dark glasses on, when outside the privacy of your home.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by davidmann]

[edit on 20-2-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Anyone monitoring CNN? Looks like I beat them by about 12 hours with my last post here. Good to catch 'em off guard. I'll bet anything this little 'simulation' exercise was unscheduled, until this day. Thank God...

<< 1   >>

join