It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Homosexuality In The Military May Cause 'Natrual Disasters'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Rabbi Yehuda Levin, spokesman for the Rabbinical Alliance of America issued the following statement:

"We plead with saner heads in Congress and the Pentagon to stop sodomization of our military and our society. Enough is enough."

"Thirteen months before 9/11, on the day New York City passed homosexual domestic partnership regulations, I joined a group of Rabbis at a City Hall prayer service, pleading with G-d not to visit disaster on the city of N.Y. We have seen the underground earthquake, tsunami, Katrina, and now Haiti. All this is in sync with a two thousand year old teaching in the Talmud that the practice of homosexuality is a spiritual cause of earthquakes. Once a disaster is unleashed, innocents are also victims just like in Chernobyl."

(Read full article here)
www.christiannewswire.com...

Like Bill Hicks said, "Anyone dumb enough to want to be in the Military, should be allowed in."

This Rabbi actually said that gays caused 9-11, Katrina, the tsunami in '04, and even the earthquake in Haiti...

Is it just me, or is there something wrong with organized Religions...?....

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Id be willing to bet he is one of the first to start whining about anything perceived as anti-semitic.

Replace the word gay with jew, and lets see how he would react.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It's so so so about time that we allow gays in the military

I've known one who wanted to come out but was unable. Then I knew another who did come out and was beat up

I am so happy to hear this as a progressive military man

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think gays in the military is an excellent strategy. Now the enemy will have more to worry about than just getting killed! Nothing scarier to a devout heterosexual Muslim than an Army of strong, dangerous, gay men descending upon his "fertile lands".

Of course, if the terrorist knew the truth that he had nothing to worry about in that department because he isn't wearing Dolce & Gabbana or Prada, then it wouldn't be as effective. But what the enemy doesn't know about our Army only makes us stronger.

Army of Fun.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Ed: remove irrelevant post.

On Topic: this dude is a wackanut...

[edit on 2-2-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Yeah, I can see the headlines. " The flouncing 49th infantry just landed in Iraq toady, the locals were'nt sure how to react."

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Well, then, even better! Maybe the Muslims would be more inviting to an enemy Army chalk full of open gay men!

"I surrender, willingly..."

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Could be that there are more homosexuals by percentage in our society now because so many heterosexuals were killed in our big wars, defending their rights to be homosexuals.

You got me laughing about the flouncing and homosexuals arriving as an army. I say we set up some barbeque, eat some pork first. Why not go all the way?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
...because Gays don't rape kids and Women? HOW NUTS IS THIS POST!!??

--""*HELLO*""-

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I agree that gays should be in the militray and openly
but I do fear that it could get someone hurt.

I hear that women soldiers get raped abused etc. a lot more often that we hear about because it hurts their careerers to speak up.

Doesn't someone have to discuss and vote on this issue next?
I doubt it's gonna happen.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by AmericanDaughter]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

What are you referring to?

Are suggesting that gays do rape children and women, or calling out someone who said that as nuts?

Please clarify.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Wow ... I had to read through this twice just to make sure I hadn't misunderstood.

Is this guy for real ?

Does he know we are lving in the 21st century ?

People like him make me feel pysically ill ... and very sad.

Woody

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Your talking about open homosexuality in the military here folks. Although I do not wish this on anyone, your going to see some friendly fire on the battlefield associated with this, IMO. There are a lot of soldiers that are against this and I wouldn't put it past some to commit murder. There are many that have religious faiths that say homosexuality is wrong. I hope it is the right decision. Hell, I would want to know who is and isn't. The most important thing is this situation needs to get resolved sooner than later so our military can concentrate at more important issues at hand. I hope it is done in peace!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
This Rabbi actually said that gays caused 9-11, Katrina, the tsunami in '04, and even the earthquake in Haiti...

PEACE and LOVE...

Is this the first thing we have ever agreed on

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Guzzeppi

This isn't a slight against you of course but who cares if some gay person checks me out. Does it really hurt me? Am I suddenly gay now or somehow affected? meh

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by rainfall

PEACE and LOVE...

Is this the first thing we have ever agreed on

I think it is......I actually gave you a star.......

Here's what Bill Hicks had to say about gays in the Military:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
John Stewart Interviews Nathaniel Frank

Nice link.....
...instead of using my ignore button on you (which I have thought about) I actually gave you a star too.....

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Ah come now, we disagree (yes, a lot!) but to ignore me would be too easy...

I expect more of you.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Kyo, It wouldn't offend me either being a hetero myself. The hardest egg to crack in regards to homosexuality is the military. If this can be implemented without violence then it will go a long way into securing more rights for those in non military, mainstream society. I'm for it all the way...peacefully.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join