It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on coming Political and Social Chaos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Very beautifully said. I have yet to raise my jaw from the floor as even more news comes in. It is reassuring to know that people are still fighting. Sadly I think that as long as they fight, the opposition will segregate them from society with all kinds of propaganda. To bad people like Soros and Rockefellers are in on it. Our side sure could use the $$ haha

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

I work with a lot of different people everyday and one of the more frustrating things is when someone tries to tell me what is wrong. I am a trained professional i can see what is wrong. Then trying to explain to somebody the true nature of things (which they don't want to accept) and watching your warning fall on deaf ears; i must say, can be pretty disheartening. But then again i guess trusting people in authority absolutely hasn't worked out so far so lets not trust any of them right. I personally think that there are still people out there who believe in TRUTH and JUSTICE and we are pretty frustraded. insert foot stamping here

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Yes, the people of the United States of America have been infilitrated. But, the time has come for us all to be responsible only for ourselves and live daily by values that were grown in love.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by assasinforfather
reply to post by Sean48

Yes, the people of the United States of America have been infilitrated. But, the time has come for us all to be responsible only for ourselves and live daily by values that were grown in love.

Well said sir

But it is not the citizentry that will do us harm.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I have to agree with you and the 90% of ATS'ers to post on this thread.As long as HD TV prices drop and the masses are thrown a bone from time to time we are all content with the rug being pulled for under us....If only more could see it for what it is. Seems to me Ron Paul is one of the very few politicians still on the block thats concerned about this country

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusaderiam

Originally posted by djusdjus
Ron Paul is reduced to shouting, bleating and foot stamping like a kook.
He needs to hang out with Ted Turner or something, they are like minded.

I always chuckle at the folks who publicly declare their love for ron paul. They seem to have as many loose screws as he does. lol

maniac is going to be an understatement with this guy eventually.

hey Ron, no one is listening except the moonbats!

So how does it feel being a complete traitor to your country and the constitution? I call you out as well as the some of the other fake's on here as being agents of fraud.

Your country isn't my country. Your constitution is not my constitution.
How does it feel to be shortsighted and uneducated about others?
How does it feel to be an isolationist who thinks that everyone on the internet must be american?

You're a fake agent of fakeness faking your way through a fake life looking for fake answers to yoru fake problems. How doe sthat feel? How does it make you feel to know that you have made a huge error based on assumption, which I am only guessing you do a lot.

Ever had a thought of your own?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

So how is that Job of yours working out as a Disinfomation Agent here on ATS doing son ? Hope they Pay you well because it is such a Dirty Job , isn't it ? ..........

[edit on 4-2-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

So how is that Job of yours working out as a Disifomation Agent here on ATS doing son ? Hope they Pay you well because it is such a Dirty Job , isn't it ? ..........

I think your tinfoil hat is on a bit tight.

First of all, this site is a joke site isn't it? I mean, In haven't actually read anything here that has panned out to be anything. It seems more like a place for like minded alarmists and such to gather and collectively freak out while chanting about the falling sky.

seriously. disinformation? dude, I honestly don't care. lol I'm just dropping my useless opinion here like you drop yours.

I find it humourous and baffling that people still choose to throw out the idea that they are even remotely important enough to qualify for someone to come in and try to change their minds by counterpointing them.

what a waste of time and money that is. lol

I'm here for the crappy photos of UFO's and the occasional tinfoil hat banter to vent my own frustrations with stuff. Probably not so different from anyone else here I guess, except I'm not American, I have a good job, get paid well and so on and so forth.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The philosopher Immanuel Kant invented a theory called "radical evil." In it, he described a situation where to do what is normal becomes a way of tacitly endorsing a great evil by participation. In such a case, the individual is faced with a difficult choice between life as others do it and turning away from a "radical" or all-pervasive evil. Kant used this in contrast to the image of evil popular at the time, which held that normal life was good and only a few deviated. He was the first to describe a systemic, or civilization-wide, environment in which destructive actions (evil) were the norm and the burden fell on the individual to resist it.

In the present era, we face a choice between participating in a society that clearly is heading toward a bad end, and choosing a difficult and solitary path away from its insanity. Even more, since most of our philosophies of life are defined within this evil system, we have few choices that we can take "off the shelf" and pursue. One can be an anarchist, Communist, Nazi, extreme Christian or even jihadist, but these paths lead back to the same situation we have now. To resist our society, we can no longer complain about its methods, but must attack its underlying values.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
The philosopher Immanuel Kant invented a theory called "radical evil." In it, he described a situation where to do what is normal becomes a way of tacitly endorsing a great evil by participation. In such a case, the individual is faced with a difficult choice between life as others do it and turning away from a "radical" or all-pervasive evil. Kant used this in contrast to the image of evil popular at the time, which held that normal life was good and only a few deviated. He was the first to describe a systemic, or civilization-wide, environment in which destructive actions (evil) were the norm and the burden fell on the individual to resist it.

In the present era, we face a choice between participating in a society that clearly is heading toward a bad end, and choosing a difficult and solitary path away from its insanity. Even more, since most of our philosophies of life are defined within this evil system, we have few choices that we can take "off the shelf" and pursue. One can be an anarchist, Communist, Nazi, extreme Christian or even jihadist, but these paths lead back to the same situation we have now. To resist our society, we can no longer complain about its methods, but must attack its underlying values.

A little Kant always clears the air.
Thanks for this, I am QFT-ing it.

Yes we Kant!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Your welcome. I was afraid this may have been off topic. But we can't examine parts without examining the whole.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Every time I have heard Ron Paul speak it has always been straight forward and without prejiduce.His remarks have always been intellegently restrained but honest towards the problems we face.He has placed blame only to a point that educated proffesionals could call safe.Every thing that I have had liberty to see on Ron Paul leads me to believe in him.The only thing I can reasonably say against him is he wears a suit.But knowing his honest proffesion as a Pediatrician and not Polotician,his budget for his attire could be excused.With all that I could think about this man and his ability,his experience and education and his overall veiws on how this countries direction is headed.I can safely say to myself,the American way of life is about to seriously change.Are we going to to come together in an attempt to create a caring and kind America?Or are we going to allow those in power to continue to tell us how things will change.Personally I have more respect for those who survive on limited monetary funds than those who have more than most.Are we going to continue the reality of image over intellegence.Continue being blinded by money so we can not feed ourselves without it.Giving up Gods second greatest gift of Freewill because our religous orginazations tell us what to believe.
We The People,In Order to Create A More Perfect Union,
Must Come Together,We Must Be Caring.
We Must End The Misery That Is Our
Current Reality.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join