It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on coming Political and Social Chaos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33

Ron Paul cares more about this www.usdebtclock.org... than any politician in Washington.

How long can you force an entire population to pay into a fantasy ponzi scheme?

[edit on 2-2-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

You probably have it right..., Google translations aren't particularly subtle or eloquent.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Being only 25 years old, I have yet to participate in an election where I thought either party was qualified or smart (or loyal) enough to run my country.

I'm a lot older than that and sadly I can say the same thing.

However, your implication is correct -- it is getting worse, not better.

Gerald Celente of Trends Research Industry correctly predicted the fall of communism, and the burst of the dotcom and housing bubbles with close accuracy in terms of date. He is now predicting a major 3rd party emerging as early as 2012. Let's hope he is correct.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

However, your implication is correct -- it is getting worse, not better.

The polititians in DC want you to storm the capital and make your voice heard. Of course that might be a little difficult.

- The city is barracaded and cordoned off.
- Quick reaction para-military units are stationed around the nation
- Protestors will be picked up, interrogated and imprisoned without due process
- Communications will be intercepted and disidents will be spyed upon
- The mass media will not televise the revolution

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Ron Paul is one of my heroes. While other politician ALWAYS seem to have a hidden agenda, Paul just states economic cause and affect.
I am not sure about blood in the street. During the great depression didn't people pretty much just get in the bread and cheese lines? The world was breaking down, so they lost the farm and moved to town...
People should fight. Start making lists of the "bullies", like a high school wimp turned serial killer.
But they/we won't.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

The polititians in DC want you to storm the capital and make your voice heard. Of course that might be a little difficult.

- The city is barracaded and cordoned off.
- Quick reaction para-military units are stationed around the nation
- Protestors will be picked up, interrogated and imprisoned without due process
- Communications will be intercepted and disidents will be spyed upon
- The mass media will not televise the revolution

Ironically accurate.... unfortunately.

Dissent is not respected; yet it is the duty of the conscientious citizen to exercise it whenever our governance fails to meet the standards we set for it.... go figure

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra
I bashed Ron Paul in 2008. I thought he was an isolationist coward. I was a staunch patriot and supported the war along with the troops. Then something happened. I stopped watching Fox News. I stopped watching ANY msm. I started doing my own research into our foreign and domestic policies. Unfortunately, the more i discovered the more it looked like Ron Paul was right in 2008, and he is right today.

God Bless Ron Paul. Stay safe and stay strong, my friend. You are a true patriot and will get your due eventually.

nice post, I agree we don t need a forced world governement who will rule by terror and fear, all country can live in peace together... we don t need elites to tell us what to do.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Ray Amuro]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mormonmike
Again, nothing is going to happen. Fed and state IRS will continue to take almost half your paycheck. We are powerless to do anything about, talk is cheap and we move closer to the end of our life-cycle. [sigh].

Please mormonmike, although I agree with you, it is this kind of defeatism that the PTB depend on in order to keep the masses subjugated. Please do as I intend to do and email the youtube link to everyone I know in the USA and further afield.

As a child I aspired to go and live in the USA but I'm glad I grew up and wised up and from where I and others sit we watch your "once" great country stare into the abyss of tyranny and corruption while a lot of your fellow countrymen stupefy themselves on ignorance and frivolity.

"good and evil, we created that",
and evil only happens because the good people let it.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Nobody cares.
Consumer prices and deficits don't matter.

And I'm beginning to think - "Yeah, why not?".
Easy is good.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
"especially the MIC", Ron Paul going to bat for the revolution already in progress.

What can you say, he pretty much nails it as far as what ails us.

Revolution can simply mean stop doing something. There are plenty of things that, when stopped, can lead to change.

Ponder this awhile and stop buying stuff you don't need.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
there's only a few ways DC could be taken over.

you would need a sizable armed force, along with vehicles and mounted-weaponry. you would need to make it incognito, IE, can't be rolling down the street with a mounted 50 cal. educate, train and form a group of 5-10,000 adept individuals who are willing to die for the country.

sack the white house and all government-related buildings, and roll in with a converted hummer or the like, and have the 50 cal mounted so it could be jimmy-rigged at a moments notice, as to not alert anyone until its ready to be deployed.

paramilitary wouldn't matter if you had 10,000 armed pissed off americans. they would need a whole brigade to take them down, unless tanks and other major armor is introduced quickly. even then, we would destroy all government officials including the president, so communication would break down extremely fast, and military response would be tough...an entire nation would be watching 10,000 americans who just held the next revolution, and if fired upon, may make the entire US retaliate.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SRHAZE420

I like the idea of 10,000 willing to listen people.

How bout we get the 10k people to walk to the white house , and Sit Down.

Just get waves of pissed off American's to flood their Down Town's , and Squat.

No Violence.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Why is Ron Paul always fear mongering? I've never hear him say anything nice.

Perhaps it is because what he speaks is the TRUTH, this message exemplifies that fact. If "we" don't change how our government operates, Ron Paul's doom n goom will be an ever-present reality and certainty of what we will all face.

Ron Paul's "change" is something to believe in!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It is worth noting after all that democracies are among the worst societies at guaranteeing "freedom." By making the popularity of an idea more important than how realistically correct it is, democracies drown out their best thinkers. It was a democracy after all that executed the best thinker of his generation, Socrates, for spreading un-democratic thoughts. And during the last fifty years, it has been the democracies who have unleashed global conflict, bombing, and other terror, all in the name of "freedom."

Could it be that "freedom," like so many other empty symbols, is merely a promise used to manipulate you?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan

Could it be that "freedom," like so many other empty symbols, is merely a promise used to manipulate you?

your entire post was good.

i quoted that sentence because it was excellent.

If I may change it a tad , to express my feelings?

"" Could it be that freedom like so many other empty symbols, is merely a promise used to frighten you""

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

...our Civil liberties are under fire.

You need to look up the difference between Civil Liberties and Unalienable Rights, there is an EXTREME, legal difference between the two.

"Civil Rights" are literal handouts from the Federal Government to "US CITIZENS" who are "privileged" to have such liberties. Every time you you claim to have civil liberties you are voluntarily throwing away the unalienable rights our forefathers fought and died for.

After the civil war when the blacks were "freed" there were debates over whether or not they should be granted full SOVEREIGN status. It was ruled that they would not be given our absolute rights, and instead they were given "civil liberties" by the Federal Government. Basically they had to have permission by the Federal Government to do something like own a gun, which is why we have permits. Our forefathers on the other hand did not need permission.

You need to study the Declaration of Independence, The Articles of Confederation, The Constitution, and The Bill of Rights. When you do, make sure that you have a copy of Black's Law Dictionary third edition. The reason why the Federal Government will stomp on your "civil liberties" is because they granted them to you and they are legally a privilege.

Study Common Law, Natural Law, the Law of Property, and what it means to be a SOVEREIGN and you will understand what is going on today.

Do not claim to have "civil rights," every time you do you are using your right to contract to unknowingly volunteer away your sovereign status.

Stay ever vigilante.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I really get tired of this type of rhetoric.. "our gluttonous appetite for a free lunch"... WTF? How many out of work people do you have to have in this country before calling people gluttonous is shown to be an "out of touch" statement?

Hunger in America jumps 46%

Gluttonous? Really Ron?

The system is not built to withstand what we have today folks. Nothing anyone does, short of hatching a new thought is going to change that.

Just another politician....

[edit on 3-2-2010 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Way to avoid the argument their Hunka.

What does people needing to go to a food bank have to do with and out of control government?

Just avoid that elephant there Hunka.

700 bases in 130 countries. Empire. Banksters. Monopolistic Mega Corps.

Oh, I forgot, the Dems are just as OWNED by the banks and the corps as the Repubs.

Blinders are detrimental to your vision there Hunka.

Maybe you should leave them at the door.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Why is Ron Paul always fear mongering? I've never hear him say anything nice.

Do you believe there is anything "nice" to say about what is going on in the U.S. government today? If so, I'm all ears. Unfortunately, this is reality and not the fairytale land you would like it to be. Ron Paul is not fear-mongering, he's trying to do what most politicians refuse to do and that's call a "spade," a "spade." He's trying to tell us it's time to get up off our as--s and do something before our country slips away for good. He's been doing this political work for decades and I don't see anything he would have to gain by engaging in "fear-mongering."

The truth is, Ron Paul's messages often have a tone of optimism for America's future, providing we as a country unite to keep the U.S. intact. If you've never heard him say anything nice, you haven't heard him speak much.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SRHAZE420

paramilitary wouldn't matter if you had 10,000 armed pissed off americans. they would need a whole brigade to take them down, unless tanks and other major armor is introduced quickly. even then, we would destroy all government officials including the president, so communication would break down extremely fast, and military response would be tough...an entire nation would be watching 10,000 americans who just held the next revolution, and if fired upon, may make the entire US retaliate.

And now, SRHAZE420 sits back and relaxes with a glass of chardonnay as he awaits the impending arrival of the Secret Service...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join