It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Birthers and Hillary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I have asked this question of several "birthers" and not a one has answered.

Since these are by and large the same people that were apoplectic the entire 8 years Clinton was in the White House, and have insisted that Bill & Hill are Mr. and Mrs. Satan who care only about power... riddle me this:

If Obama really was born in Kenya, do you think Hillary, who was his chief rival during the campaign would have let that slide? I mean, if she's the power hungry harpy she's been made out to be, wouldn't she have jumped on that with both feet?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I think she miss calculated her moves. Now it would be to late for her to bring that up, I mean, she has to be extremely careful if she plans on running in 2012

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Well apparently according to birthers, Hillary did not want to make herself look bad by exposing Obamas ineligibility and Kenyan birth. It doesnt make sense to me.

They also claim that the CIA and FBI could not figure out that Obama was really born in Kenya, but that these same agencies are controlled by the global world network that knows everything about everbody and they implant chips.

Alot of holes and hypocrisy going through the theory itself.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Well apparently according to birthers, Hillary did not want to make herself look bad by exposing Obamas ineligibility and Kenyan birth. It doesnt make sense to me.

They also claim that the CIA and FBI could not figure out that Obama was really born in Kenya, but that these same agencies are controlled by the global world network that knows everything about everbody and they implant chips.

Alot of holes and hypocrisy going through the theory itself.

So they think she's a baby-eating shrew that will do whatever she can to get ahead, unless it makes her look bad, lol.

I have a feeling there aren't going to be many responses to this thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I have wondered the same thing. Maybe her camp thought she couldn't beat McCain.. and/or Obama would choose her as a running mate. I was surprised she was appointed to her job now, since it seemed Obama didn't care for her.

My prediction is: when Obama stops doing as is told, tptb will pull scandal on him. I find it odd that he has no skeletons. (YET)

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zz0409

His skeletons have been under strict control. Amazingly though, Obama wrote about his days of pot smoking and coc aine snorting and his supporters just wrote it off. They probably thought it made him look cool. Unlike the vices of his predecessor. He was evil.

Anyway, the real issue has more to do with who his real father is rather than where he was born. Why else would Obama be so proud of a father who he barely knew and a father who abandoned him and his mother. Certainly nothing to write a memoir about IMO. Perhaps he speaking of someone other than Barack Sr.

It will all come out in the wash with Obama's continued failure.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Not to go off track but let's be fair... Bush's supporters overlooked his love of nose candy too. And weed and booze and drunk driving and going awol and just about everything else his daddy had to get him out of.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
And let us not forget the fact that Lady De Rothschild openly supported Hillary Clinton. So yes, the Clintons are Illuminati, the Rothschilds are our lords, yet no one could put two and two together.

Impressive, this thread coincides with the conspiracy theorist hypocrisy thread I created a while back. (A thread that was actually derailed, which I believe, was encouraged by certain mods.)

A pregnant woman leaves her home to go overseas to have a child — who there’s not a passport for — so is in cahoots with someone…to smuggle that child, that previously doesn’t exist on a government roll somewhere back into the country and has the amazing foresight to place birth announcements in the Hawaii newspapers? All while this is transpiring in cahoots with those in the border, all so some kid named Barack Obama could run for President 46 and a half years later.--Robert Gibbs

[edit on 2-2-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

True, but the same people that skewered GW have given Obama a free pass because he wrote about it in his book as if it were some sort of adventure.

Hillary is waiting for her moment and it is very clear that there is tension between her and Obama. Her authority as SOS has been snubbed since day one and I would be very surprised if she finishes her term.

I'm sure she has dirt on Obama but I doubt it has anything to do with his BC. Maybe she has his Columbia thesis.

Oddly enough her thesis, There Is Only the Fight…": An Analysis of the Alinsky Model, was also sealed. Maybe she actually has something in common with Obama afterall.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Well, just as I thought, none of the die-hard birthers are offering up any explanations.
So either they know they can't, or their heads exploded.

I guess putting Obama in the same thread as the Clintons was like mixing bleach and ammonia in a small, unventilated space

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Angus123]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Like I have said before, if Obama was born in Kenya and ineligible for office Hillary would have been on that like stink on poo.

Not to mention McCain would have had a slam dunk election if it were true.

Birthers don't like common sense.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

No, they were all busy in the new and inane Schizophrenia thread. Media Matters must have sent out some new orders and thread topics yesterday.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by jibeho]

top topics

join