It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Neo-Nazi Murder Squads Kill 71 In 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Russian Neo-Nazi Murder Squads Kill 71 In 2009

news.sky.com

Russia's battle against the country's neo-Nazis is reaching boiling point as it emerged they killed 71 people last year.

One group recently posted a sickening video message on the internet celebrating a stabbing attack which killed a Ghanaian man in December.

Yet members of the country's most prominent ultra-nationalist group deny their tactics are violent.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It is surprising to hear this. Neo Nazis have been killing people in Russia and they seem to have weapons and have been using them

While it may not represent the majority of the population, such events are disturbing.

It has been similar to what we have seen elsewhere in Europe, with "fighting for the rights of our country" being the common theme

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Ross Kemp's Gangs TV series featured some of Russia's NeoNazis and the training regimes they use. Assaults on immigrants travelling on the trains are filmed on phones and uploaded on websites. It's interesting footage and worth watching. Google vid links are a problem for me....here goes another failed attempt...if it doesn't work try "Sky One - Ross Kemp On Gangs - Russia Moscow - NeoNazis"

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It is more than time to do something, authorities know them very well but they just do nothing to stop them those "squad" exist for a long long time in russia and are responsible of far more murders.

If only I had a loaded m249 in front of all those idiots that will make my day.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I am friends with a Russian soccer hooligan/neo nazi girl. She is quite crazy, sometimes picking fights with men much bigger than her. They (Russian neos) are super-nationlaistic, super drunk, and super violent, but fun at a party or soccer riot.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

It has been similar to what we have seen elsewhere in Europe, with "fighting for the rights of our country" being the common theme

Possible backlash to the silly immigration and political correctness gone daft.

its no justification for killing but this seems to be happening more and more when the perceved rights of the indigenous population play second fiddle to the rights of the immigrant.

Personally I don't mind immigration it brings new blood, new ideas and new ways of doing things but from a memeber of the indigenous UK population it seems that immigrants in a lot of cases are put first.

In Scotland for housing there is a points system if you are an immigrant you automatically get the more points for housing over anyone else.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Your basic White Supremacists Russian style. Killing for entertainment. Nothing new, even for Russia where at least 30 million lack gainful employment.

71 is probably a low estimate and not even a peak year. Probably equal numbers in ex-Soviet states where they don't even bother to report or release numbers.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Many lands have ethnic murders, yet they only make a news report about it when its whites who do these things.

I bet there are more racist murders on whites in America alone.

new topics

top topics

join