It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crossing The Face Of The Sun? Asteroid or Space junk?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
A British stargazer has taken an amazing video of a UFO crossing the face of the sun. Malcolm Park was taking a series of photos of the huge star through a specially filtered telescope when a strange object began to drift across it.

www.thesun.co.uk...

Robin Scagell, vice-president of the UK's Society for Popular Astronomy, said: "This is a fascinating observation - and a genuine unidentified flying object as no one knows for sure what it is.

"My guess is that it might be a party deflated weather balloon high in the atmosphere - but we don't really know."

Definetively something strange appear around the Sun in these days!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Thank you for posting but, unfortunately, this is yet another useless video. We don't even have any dates or references that could theoretically help us dismiss possibilities of what this could be.

By not knowing what it is it doesn't make it more likely that it's an alien spacecraft.

Nothing personal, but I find these videos the least interesting aspect of ‘ufology’—if we can even qualify this as being part of it.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
There is already a thread about this. Interesting video but I dont think it is genuine, looks like a well made hoax to me

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If it was within Earth Orbit the "object" would be crossing this line of sight within 0.77 of a second, making it on a average of 70miles a second in speed (based on satellite trajectories to keep in Orbit.)

Either this object is extremely far out and huge in terms of size (which we'd know about from amateur scopes aswell as NASA), or the footage has been slowed down considerably. It may even just be a simple Satellite crossing the Suns face, ive observed Satellites do the same across the Moon (with knowledge before hand.)

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Please use this ongoing thread A BRITISH stargazer has taken an amazing video of a UFO crossing the face of the sun. thank you.

Thread Closed.
Sauron

top topics

join