NEWS: Three Children Found Decapitated in Baltimore

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
My first reaction when i read this earlier was horrific...

how could anyone do this too three children

But i have to agree...what was the mother thinkin of leavn her kids home alone???

I hope they catch whoever did this barbaric attack..i have seen worse but this is just unthinkable

i feel so sorry for the family

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Well it looks like revenge over an unpaid debt for getting smuggled into the country illegally...and the victims and perps were related.

Revenge

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   

2 arrested in killings of three children

Man, 22, and youth, 17, are an uncle and a cousin of the victims, police say; They were with mourners; Attacks' motive unknown, according to investigators.

This case is a perfect example of why I could never have been an investigator or police officer.

If it had been me that arrested these two animals there would not have been much of them left alive to either put in jail or stand trial for this crime.

Gazz

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Truly sad. I really hope all those responsible are found & punished.

Criticizing the mother for leaving her children alone without knowing the details is not necessary. They were in school most of the day and only left alone for a short period time. This is very common for kids that age, especially from single parent households. She was not living in her native country & probably had no reletives to watch after them and after school daycare is about $500 a month per child and those not making over 50k a year can't afford to shell out $1500 a month for that luxury. Obviously she brought her kids to live there to give them a better life & unless told otherwise I suspect she was working to pay the rent & feed her kids.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ok This makes me mad!!!!!!!! how the hell can 2 people cut off 3 heads and no one heard a thing !!!!!!!!

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Some of you people seem to have taken this heinous act too nonchalantly by skipping past the actual horriffic act & going straight to pointing blame & at the mother, for GOD's sake!! This is not about "what was the mom thinking" by leaving her kids at home???? HELLO! The question that should be asked is just how in heaven's name could another human being possibly conduct such a heinuous act? That is what I would be questioning! Not why wasn't the mom not in the house! PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE KILLING OUR KIDS IN THE FIRST PLACE! PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE Kidnapping, Assaulting or doing anything against our kids will! Nobody has the right to harm our children, NOBODY! It is something that shouldn't be happening in the first place so why isn't that the question being asked? Because for people it's easier to point fingers then teach our kids today to grow up with love and respect and values! Let's just wait till an awful thing happens and then point the blame, then tomorrow we'll go back to everyday life!!!! That question does not even compare to the UNGODLY, UNSPEAKABLE, EVIL ACT that was committed amongst those babies! It took someone not of GOD's hand that could do such a thing! Now, let me ask, Are we going to make sure they get the death penalty or are we going to protest to set them free???? GOD HELP US ALL!! & GOD BLESS OUR CHILDREN!!!

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by kikboxfox]

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join