It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Three Children Found Decapitated in Baltimore

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Another decapitation story; unfortunatily this time it's three children. Two 9 year old boys and a 10 year old girl were found decapitated in their Baltimore apartment when the mother of two of the children returned home Thursday afternoon.
Reportedly, a bloody butcher knife was found behind the apartment building.

Two men have been arrested in the case: Adan Espinoza Canela, age 17 and Policarpio Espinoza, age 22. They are both charged with three counts of first degree murder.
Both men are related to the victims.

WTOP.com
Three children were decapitated inside a northwest Baltimore apartment Thursday afternoon.
Police spokeswoman Officer Nicole Monroe tells The Associated Press that the children's mother came home around 5:40 p.m. and found the bodies.
All three children were under the age of 10.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The last few months have brought us all kinds of disturbing news. What's next?

Related News Stories:
CNN.com
FoxNews.com
WTOP.com

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by Banshee]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I'm kinda curious why these children under 10 were home alone anyway.
Even if the oldest was 10, wouldn't the other two be a bit much for them to handle.
Here is a quote from a neighbor:

"They freely run around," Johnson said of the children. "No one watches them because it's such a safe place. It's really hard to believe."

Obviously it is not a safe place. No where is safe for young children to run freeley (sp) with no adult supervision.
What was this mother thinking leaving her kids alone? (if infact she did)
Are people really that trusting? Niave is more the word.
I wonder if the mother will be held responsible? Afterall, if she had someone watching them this would have never happend.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   
baked,

This, too, was my immediate reaction. However, we must reserve judgement as the articles have nowhere near enough information. We do not know if the children had been left alone. The police are questioning "a person of interest". Could this have been who was looking after the children? Maybe (dare I suggest this?) even the father? I look forward to seeing more details on this.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I agree the articles were short, tho Fox had a little more information.

I was not jumping judgemnet, I realise that there could be more to the story than we are being told at this point.which is why I wrote:

But even in the above ouote about them running around with noone watching them. That sounds alot like lack of supervision to me. (That is if the story is straight and that quote was not false)

Time will tell I hope.
Atleast we dont have to sit thru a video of this one. Watching it happen to a grown man was bad enough.

Who could do such a thing?
Other (a little older) children?
Remember the two boys one was 7 and the other was 9 I believe. They took the ( I believe) 3 or 4 year old to the train tracks and smashed his head in with a brick, just to see what it was like to kill someone?

Or, Susan Smith who murdered her own children
And the many others that have recently killed their children.

The father could have very well done it.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Local News 4 is reporting a little more. They are saying on tv something about an arguement that the person of interest had with the childrens parents. Also they say on the site this:

The mother of the two 9-year-old girls and 10-year-old boy found their bodies when she arrived home late Thursday afternoon, said Deputy Police Commissioner Kenneth Blackwell. Blackwell said a weapon was found outside the apartment but he did not elaborate.

Tv just said that it was a "bloody butcher knife" found behind the building.
www.nbc4.com...

There isn't much mention of the father but in the oictures he is seen holding the childrens mother.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Thanks for the futher information.

I have a child of this age. My reaction is one of sheer horror. I can't imagine how the mother will ever get over this. Even the first officer on the scene couldn't handle it with 35 years experience.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The guilt would probably be enough to do me in.
Even if it wasn't your fault, you would always think "if I would have done this or that instead it never would have happend".

I cant even begin to imagine the thoughts that crossed her mind the minuite she walked in on that horror.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   
It just amazes me sometimes the cruelty of some people.....who can be that inhumane to do this to not only one child...but three.....one after the other.... i can't even imagine this. I really hope they catch whoever did this soon, they should be sentenced to death as soon as he/she/them is/are found guilty.

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by baked
Obviously it is not a safe place. No where is safe for young children to run freeley (sp) with no adult supervision.
Are people really that trusting? Niave is more the word.
I wonder if the mother will be held responsible? Afterall, if she had someone watching them this would have never happend.

Its not alone that the place might not be safe, but small children have the bad habbit of getting themselves in trouble and doing things they shouldn't do.

They could've easely burnt down that building playing with the stove or matches or whatever without anyone supervising them.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:11 AM
link   
** Edited this out. Sorry for the ranting tyrade **

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by benjj]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I agree benjj. UNLESS, this person that the woman had been have "dealings" with, had already threatened danger to her or her kids, then, she would definitely be at fault for leaving them unguarded...

but as you state, leaving the question of good/bad decision behind, there is some one out there evil enough to cut three children's heads off, and we need to center on that.

On a more bizarre note, I would like to share that I spent a terrible night dreaming I was trying to hunt down a man that was copy-catting the Berg video. Woke up thinking it was merely brought on by the time I spent analyzing the video...and I come to the board to find this.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Two people have been arrested in connection with this crime:

Two people were arrested in the deaths of three children found dead in a Baltimore apartment, a source said Friday.

A boy, his sister and their male cousin were found by one of their mothers when she returned to the apartment late Thursday afternoon. One child was beheaded, the other two partially beheaded.

The source who reported the arrests spoke on condition of anonymity

AP NewsBreak

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I think we should use Quran style law when these sickos are caught.

Knowingly committing crimes against children is unforgivable.
Makes me sick to my stomach.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
the suspects are only 17 and 22 years old!!!! SICK!

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
There's also the chance that if someone were watching them, assuming it wasn't the killers themselves, that person might have been dead now too.

Thrill killing? I can't find anything more about it yet...

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
OMG! This is just....just.... there aren't any words that can describe this.

They were only children for god's sakes!

Crimes like these is what makes me rethink my stance on the death penalty.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
According to this article, the killers may be related to the slain children.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by torque
There's also the chance that if someone were watching them, assuming it wasn't the killers themselves, that person might have been dead now too.

Thrill killing? I can't find anything more about it yet...

Or someone watching them could have prevented the murders.

Being that the suspects are possible family, leads me to believe that they may have been watching them.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I surely hope they move quickly against the 2 they got. I can not imagine anyone doing such a thing.. once is bad enough... but to do it THREE times??!?!? Maybe the fact that I'm a father.. this is affecting me more.. but how can anyone commit such crimes against children.???

I do believe that the mother should be somewhat responsible.. but it is irresponsible to bring such charges against the woman at this time until more details are revealed. I am guessing that at least one of the two was watching the children. I'll just bet.....

Derek

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
I do believe that the mother should be somewhat responsible.. but it is irresponsible to bring such charges against the woman at this time until more details are revealed. Derek

I think the mother has been punished enough. Even if it could have been prevented, the children are still dead and nothing os going to bring them back. She will have to live with herself everyday for the rest of her life wondering what she could have done to prevent this tragedy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join