It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Spiral UFO" Photographed by Hubble -- in the Asteroid Belt!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a) it's not even close to a spiral by any measure.

b) it's an asteroid that is off gassing like a comet

c) There are many trillions of things out there that we have no idea what they are. This is unlikely one of them.

cool picture though.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Its a chiss claw craft coming out of hyperspeed.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by maximiliian]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It is clearly a Cylon base ship

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__
Download this image and view it full screen. It looks like some sci-fi drawing of a star fighter from space.

Exactly my thoughts

It looks like either a Cylon-like spaceship or an Andromedan Ascendent spaceship … very weird if this is actually a REAL space picture ……

On the pic of the link you posted one can clearly see the symmetrical shape. It’s hard to believe this is pure nature.

Maybe someone on the hubble-site is pulling a prank?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I don't think Hubble would be playing pranks with the public, unless maybe it was April 1st. See report on Reuters.

We'll have to stay tuned on this story. I'm sure they will find more "discretionary time" for Hubble over the next few months. The can, for instance, learn a lot of about the internal composition of the elements by collisions like this.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i did some messing around with the picture, and i found a few interesting things

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

There's a movie coming out about Zeus' son Perseus, called Clash of the Titans. It's a remake of the one from the early 80's starring Harry Hamlin.

Poseidon unleashes the Kraken...I remember that much.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It's called debris.

Sometimes it forms unusual shapes. Just like clouds.

Why the big deal? I do not know.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
double post.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I don't think it's an 'X' it looks like a "Star of David" to me. A hexagram, a six-pointed star, a double triangle, you know...

This is a fundamental structure of the Universe according to Nassim Haramein. I just finished re-watching his DVD "Crossing the Event Horizon: Rise to the Equation" [video]

Click this link to see what I mean: media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hmmm...X- pattern, Asteroid, Collision,....discretionary time,...PLANET-X!!!!!!!
anyone?......any takers?......anyone at all?.....Ok, just kidding. Pretty unusual event but still amazing to see. I did not see though if they mentioned the size of the asteroid. Maybe I missed it.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
you sir have a very very creepy avatar and i dont know what he is saying

its the opening ship from star trek

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hey i just saw this....

is this linked??

uk.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

That is definately an Klingon ship, somehow they de-cloaked in the asteroid belt, perhaps the collision forced them to lower cloak in favor of boosting their shilds ?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well,
Since they are officially saying that is most likely a collision between two asteroids, it's definitely not a "thingie" But we do have two threads about the same thing although different titles.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Anyone remember the buzz about July 19th 2009? Last year? A high speed object the size of Earth strikes the surface of Jupiter and the story dwindles away as zombies continued to watch American Idol. Same stretch here. My guess is we are passing through a black hole stream coming out of the constellation Virgo which is allowing high speed objects to traverse the SOL system and wreak havoc. This black hole is also causing very strange electromagnetic distortions on Earth and the Sun because of the columb force draw perpetuated from above light speed objects wisping Earth like bullets. Dont fear folks, if we get hit, in a flash of light our pain will cease and history fade into that dark night. Perhaps the planet X theory is actually a black hole theory after all. Perhaps the Babylonians didnt know the drive of the large planetary objects they witnessed belonged to black holes? who knows? So I toil and worry not, drinks on the house, perhaps we will get another day in paradise. If so, no complaints here.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I don't wanna sound like an UFO nut, but the supposed "comet-like asteroid" caught by Hubble, seems quite symmetrical to be natural. Taking base on the Cartesian axis, the object "Y" is exactly in the middle of the object "X", that definitely seems a crescent moon-like wing settled in a body-section similar to the cockpit of Bobba Fett's craft. Whatever is it, it's massive. Huge. People can call me wacko but IMO it's an artificial object.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e81e2eb05392.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/931f1d686cc4.jpg[/atsimg]

I found a very massive anomaly in Libra constellation that to first sight could be considered a strange looking galaxy or nebula, but... Check by yourselves:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2dabaaa673d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d66885aec4d.jpg[/atsimg]
After zoomed notice the organic-like texture. Crazy huh?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ecc3ee1cbc8.jpg[/atsimg]
This isn't any nebula. It's a solid massive object.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/211459b2cddc.jpg[/atsimg]
And VOILÁ... An arrow-like object parked onto this mass.

Could be a bizarre bio-mechanic spacestation??? Who knows...

[edit on 2-2-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I think it's completely natural...but I'll play along.

One thing you guys are saying, doesn't make sense to me. Why would the "X" be the ship? You can clearly see that the X is formed by debris, multiple particles.

If I would think it was a spaceship, at least I would imagine a cloaked ship, being hit by asteroids and other smaller particles.

You know...like a glass sculpture being hit by sand. You don't see the sculpture, but you see the shape by looking at the sand.

To me, it's more plausible that the asteroids are showing where the ship is, rather than the "X" being the ship.

just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It's just another burnt NASA CCD chip!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
LOOK AT this one from 2003.........And NOT reported by main stream media...Why??????? Some believe NASA thought we were done for....kinda resembles this one tho...has the "horns" and tail.science.nasa.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join