It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP has deleted its records from 2010-1-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

HAARP has deleted its records from 2010-1-11

thepowerhour.com

very unusual deletion can be observed in the archived data of HAARP
instrument readings from the day before the Haiti earthquake.
Perhaps it is a matter of time until it will get fixed with a simple copy-paste
operation, but I have made screen shots of it).

Set the date in "Chart Archives" below the today's graph to 2001/Jan/
11 in the window below the graph and see for your selves. It is the only
instance of such an occurrence I have discovered by looking through
other historical dates. Perhaps some other deletions have already been
fixed, I can think of date like May 12th
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I read the most recent post on the Norway Spiral and must confess it was all too complicated for me to make a guess, seems more like: If you cant convince them confuse them. But my money is still on HAARP. No amount of fancy maths is gonna convince me that a failed missile can generate a beam like light, which spirals out causing a tornado like blue light to stream back to behind the mountains where it seems to be projected from. To me common sense trumps fancy maths.

I hope this keeps people questioning. Until we demand answerschange we will stay slaves.

thepowerhour.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by demoncleaner

I've tried several day of January 2001 and I have the same result, it simply says that there is no data for this day.

Do you know if something unusual happened that month?

Otherwise I think there is nothing to worry about except the fact that it is the HAARP lol

Edit to add: Also the earthquake happened last month not 9 years ago....... data of the day the earthquake strike in Haiti ARE available!!!!!!

[edit on 2/2/10 by ufopunx]

[edit on 2/2/10 by ufopunx]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If a HAARP machine was used in order to relocate 3rd world inhabitors then that says a lot about humanity and how sad things are here where you got to create a catastrophy in order to put people in better living standards instead of just inviting them to your land of existance and welcoming them as fellow humans escaping poverish conditions. I hope it wasnt used but wont doubt its potentials.

[edit on 2/2/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Look at Sept 4, 2007. There's about a half-hour gap between, 02:00 and 03:00 UTC. I found it searching randomly rather than serially, suggesting it may not be that infrequent. Heck, I don't even get charts for dates really far back.

So, no it's not the only one.

NVM: Check out Sep 5 and 6, 2007 for a massive gap. I shouldn't have stopped with Sep 4.

Spectrum Monitor Waterfall Chart

[edit on 2/2/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Even the 9/11/01 doesn't work, so here is the proof that 9/11 was staged by the USA and they used haarp technology..................................

top topics

join