It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 9, gives birth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Males can impregnant as many fertile women as they can get to have sex with them. Hundreds over a lifetime - more.

Females without birth average out about 5-8 children. Granted, they might go as low as none and top out around 20.

Still if you want to drastically change your popuation levels, a lack of females is the pinch point. More females, more babies. Fewer females, fewer babies.

China is a massive social experiment.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Prove it.

Pull up the old registers, and the ban and show me the line after line after line of girls getting married at 13.

Show it to me from multiple locations.

You'll be looking for a while. I do genealogy. I actually look at the old registers, the bans, the Church records.

Typical age of marriage is mid twenties. With women generally being between 18 and 22 and men being 25-29.

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by ModernAcademia

AGAIN I say this is not new. Way back in the dark ages, kids had kids. Mothers were younger, lifespans were shorter. Everything was weird. This isnt a sign of how much life is changing here on earth , its a sign of how much things are roughly the same. Jesus people lets get some historical awareness going PLEASE ?

He did say during the Dark Ages. This means that there were little to no records kept on such matters. Births and deaths were rarely recorded, other than the Elite, so I very much doubt that they would record the age of the mother!

It is well known that during this time, girls were married off as young as 9 years old or even younger.

King Richard II - Mariage to 7 year old

There's ya proof.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

If you refuse to accept what has already happened, theres nothing I can do about it. Its not about being apologist. I dont support or condone the actions of the ancients in this regard, and Im not making excuses for people who do it now. I am merely reporting that it is not unprecedented, or biologicaly bizzare for something like this to occur. Its rare these days yes, but all I was trying to say is that it is not so odd as to be biologicaly freakish. Now stow it , stop making an argument out of nothing for gods sake.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You keep trying to control the conversation. The technique you are using works quite often - but not so well with people who can spout fact in a clear, concise, and easy to understand manner.

You should update the conversation control techniques you are so inexpertly using for when you are losing.

[edit on 2010/2/2 by Aeons]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

What the hell would the point be in me controling the conversation? What possible use would that be to me ?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Suit yourself, I got no issues with whatever you believe. Most of the religious manu.texts are more or less the same teaching put forth in a different manner. And yes, many things are allegorical/metaphorical.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

They were often still kept by parishes.

I have a line that can be traced back to a mayor of Judea because of it.

Your proof is one person. One person who was considered to be appointed by God to head the State. He was above law.

The marriage was not consummated until she was twelve - or at least that was the expectation of the time. Still yucky.

The marriage was one of political expediency.

That being the case, he DIED in 1400 - before she was old enough for consummation.

Which in no way addresses that I asked you for a list of marriages or bans which show even half of the females on it being early teens.

Lists of marriages exist. And they do not in any way depict what you are suggesting.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
this is the most revolting thing i have ever heard in my life, a 9 year old girl? she doesn't even know what sex is, i cant imagine what she must have been thinking as she saw her stomach getting bigger and the emotional damage of getting impregnated by a man, just sick, i hope the person who did this is found and put up in front of a firing squad

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I can't believe people are asking if she was raped like the meaning of rape is subjective depending on culture.

SHE IS NINE.

She was probably eight when she got pregnant.. doesn't matter if she had breasts and period she is still a child so is not able to consent. Same goes for nine year old girls from the dark ages: Yes marrying and having sex with a child may have been legal but it was still rape.. besides which rape in marriage was legal anyway up until last century so it's a contradictory argument. It is not some cultural quirk that happened here.. the age of consent in China is 14 (I think) so it's rape morally and legally.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by riley]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by Wolf 
Who ever has sex with a 9 year old girl is sick... End of conversation!

Mohammed did, with the blessing from Allah. just sayin.

All through out our human conciousness, Mohammed, Jesus, and Aberaham, all spoke of the same thing.

Love your fellow human, and do to them as you do to yourself.
What -We- have done since then is a different story.

I dislike such speaking of any speaker of such truths.

One of Muhammad's wives was Ayesha or Aisha. Depending on what sources are used her age at marriage is sometimes put at 6 and consummation at 9. However there are a number of facts which need to be factored in.

1: Not all sources agree with Bukhari about Ayesha's age, Bukhari's Hadith were not collated until 300-odd years after Muhammad's death. Other sources give Ayesha's age as being 16 at marriage and 19 at consummation.

2: Even if her age were 6 / 9, the custom of taking child brides was a part of Middle-Eastern culture. The Jews practised it as well as many of the other nations in the Middle-East and remember too that Mary of Nazareth's age was probably around the 12-14 mark.

3: Pedophilia is both a sexual dysfunction and a legal one. Muhammad's others wives were adult women with who he apparently had very good relations. This would not normally be the case for a pedophile.

4: Customs and Traditions as well as laws were very different then from now. What is considered unacceptable now was not considered anything to comment about then.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by freebourn]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If mohammed can have sex with a 9 yearold girl with blessings from allah then why cant a chinese guy? Maybe God said it was OK and sacred for this guy to rape this little girl......

i mean that *&^% flys in all religious texts so why be so judgemental. if god tells you to find a little girl to rape........ what are you gonna do? say no!?!?!?!

well its a good thing those people listened to god in the past. Surely the ones that DIED in pregnancy are in heaven.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Time was different back then.
What you refer as to 1 year, may be 10 years in the scriptures.

You can never truly know if that was the case.

I doubt a person such as that did such a shamefull thing.

Would you believe Jesus did so?
Do you believe the world is 6000 years old?

There is an issue with time you must agree

[edit on 2-2-2010 by freebourn]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It is traditional in some societies to marry girls off at a young age but the marriage is not consummated till later,
Whatever - this is child abuse plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

God was all about killing people who dissobeyed him.... he commanded ethnic cleansing and genocide in the name of purity. How far is a jump to commanding child molestation?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WishForWings
reply to post by Wolf 

Yup you're not wrong there mate, I'm just surprised at the fact a 9 year old can even get pregnant.

Well, I believe with all the hormones that have been put into the meats and veg that we eat, it was only a matter of time before young kids became "of age" a lot sooner. I used to be a teacher and I had a 6th grade girl that looked like she could have been a senior in high school.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Here's a BBC article about the findings. Although, there have been known and treated cases of girls as young as six years of age beginning to "bud" and having menstrual cycles. The problem is that they can't really pinpoint the exact factors as to why these young girls are maturing so fast. If you read that article they say that girls are starting puberty at an average of 10.71 years of age, which is almost 2-3 years younger than their grandmothers. It would be interesting to find out exactly what is going on and why this is happening.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

-WE- commanded this ethnic cleansing!
And we did so in the name of god. (So we thought)

Did god ever say "And thu shall kill every man different then you"?

No, he said the opposite.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

wasnt there a flood that supposedly killed everyone god found to be "bad"?

Didnt perfectly innocent people in eygpt lose their first born.... what about the people that die from lack of water when it all turned to blood? Or the starvation that occured from the locusts eating crops.

so yeah God was killing people left and right...... in fact every millitary victory was supposedly a command from god.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I think we are getting too much off-topic.

If you would like to discuss this further please contact me via U2U

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
you'd be surprised at the number of men who sleep with their daughters. It's obviously a taboo subject, but it does happen

[edit on 2-2-2010 by woodwardjnr]

leaping to a conclusion...

my bet is a neighborhood boy barely out of puberty himself...he may still end up going to kid jail for awhile if found mind you unless it was one of those mature at a young age boys, in which case...not sure what would happen there

I agree with the other post also...this isnt conspiracy, this is just news.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

wasnt there a flood that supposedly killed everyone god found to be "bad"?

No, there was an earth event that caused global flooding that people FELT was God showing His displeasure for their wickedness, or the wickedness of others.

Didnt perfectly innocent people in eygpt lose their first born.... what about the people that die from lack of water when it all turned to blood?

Incomprehensible! Both the reports of this in the Bible, (water into blood? alchemy?) and your use of these examples to support your argument.

Or the starvation that occured from the locusts eating crops.

Another natural event attributed to the displeasure of God.

so yeah God was killing people left and right...

I agree that God is ultimately responsible for every thing that happens in the universe

..... in fact every millitary victory was supposedly a command from god.

Or so the victors would have us believe! They were divinely inspired! There is no such thing as a war crime in the just war!

This thread is not about God or religious belief.

It is about an event in China that may or may not indicate an increase in child rape, the impact of modern agricultural practice causing early adolence, or the fact that there are a lot of deviants in the world who do not care for the rights of innocent children.

[edit on 3/2/2010 by teapot]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join