It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 9, gives birth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
First of all, yes is instances of "9" year old girls reaching puberty and even having periods.

But the pregnancy issue is always a very hard issue to believe as all instances of pregnancy has been here say in other countries.

Why? because physically a 9 year old doesn't have the reproductive maturity to support a full term pregnancy and a birth of a healthy child.

Most of the instances of 9 year old girls been pregnant has ended on "forced abortion" to avoid rupture of the uterus (do to immature uterus) death of the child and the fetus.

Bleeding from rupture of the Uterus will kill the child.

Still I can not find a reliable story that actually present a 9 year old child that has survived a pregnancy and a birth of a healthy child with real prof.

The only story even closes of a 9 year old having a child in the US is actually another here say and never the child and the baby was even prove to be real.

www.youtube.com...

The earliest case of a child having a baby at age 5 was in Peru and supposedly was in the 30s but as usual another here say story.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Yea basically in the past humans have been ignorant to this type of behavior, but even in those times there were still people who knew/felt it was wrong and did their best to stand up to it. The ish is foul 9yrs is still a baby to me.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Females can get pregnant before a period has even been started, as the above poster points out.

How sad for this little girl, for her body to be ruined by rape, and now there is a new life (thank goodness its a boy, it can just replace the damaged little girl, it IS china after all
) and a rapist of children still roaming free.

It is certainly no big surprise how this happened, so I am glad the parents got the authorities involved, but again, I don't see them caring about this 'crime'.

More disturbing news (the only glimmer of hope is that , they perform abortions in China) from the article:

"Young pregnancies are reportedly on the rise in China..A Shanghai hospital said about 30 per cent of abortions were on school-aged girls."

I feel really sorry for this little girl.

More links:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

And from the next link:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

"Another report from Shanghai based hospital said 30% of young girls who had surgical abortions were school students. The hospital run by the People’s Liberation Army revealed that 50% of them were in vocational schools and the rest studied in colleges. The hospital reported that most cases of pregnancy took place immediately after school and college vacations. At least one-third of the cases were in the secondary or advanced stages of pregnancy by the time the girls came to the hospital, it said. "

Interesting, either the Chinese authorities are implying the girls are sluts on vacation or they have a big problem with educated girls being targeted for unprotected sex.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by hotbakedtater]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ok, glad I had "that" talk with DD this week! I think most cases of young puberty are due to the hormones and crap in our milk & food. I noticed that several of DD's friends are already growing breasts and shaving their underarms and they are in the 9 yr old range. Yikes!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

The act of procreation is considered to be sacred. Things are not how they seem. It depends on how you view things. Just cause your world view is skewed/twisted doesn't mean its the same for all or if its the right view point.
The only issue here is that china already has a large population. Need to teach its people to use condoms/birth control.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
If it were not for modern medicine, she probably would have died and the baby with her.

She was NOT ready.

Most young pre-teens and early teens whom have babies end up with severe internal complications. Vaginal canals riped into their urethras and fistulas allowing fecal matter to come into their vaginas constantly.

Please explain to me how this is a cultural matter.

Originally posted by Sator
Well.. as cruel as it may sound but this girl was (biologically) ready to be pregnant.

Morally, well, that is really a subject of culture and man-made laws.

And just for the clarification of it, I really think this should have not happened.
I'm sure that no 9 years old person can be fully (mentally, emotionally, financially, etc) ready to raise a child.

It is a said day for us 'people', and probably also for that girls family... but it's just another day for mother nature.

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I do not believe in abortion, I am against it and it has nothing to do with personal choice or "it's a womans' body"

but here...... I can be an idealist
She should have aborted the baby

a 9 yr old is too young

this message will now self-destruct

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
wasent EVE in the bible about the same age when she got her first kid with adam whom at the time was 3 times her age ?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Prove it.

Pull up the old registers, and the ban and show me the line after line after line of girls getting married at 13.

Show it to me from multiple locations.

You'll be looking for a while. I do genealogy. I actually look at the old registers, the bans, the Church records.

Typical age of marriage is mid twenties. With women generally being between 18 and 22 and men being 25-29.

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by ModernAcademia

AGAIN I say this is not new. Way back in the dark ages, kids had kids. Mothers were younger, lifespans were shorter. Everything was weird. This isnt a sign of how much life is changing here on earth , its a sign of how much things are roughly the same. Jesus people lets get some historical awareness going PLEASE ?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

I would be carefull in spreading this information w/o proof!!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I don't have a register, but in the early sixties, my 13 yr old mother in law married my then 21 yr old father in law, but did not procreate my ex husband till she was 16.

This was Kentucky.

And even for KY, I would say it was not the norm, not in the sixties.

If anyone watches Lifetime Network, you will see that children ARE being sexualized at alarmingly younger ages.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Im not talking about the "typical" Im talking about the fact that these things happened. Also, I would love to go around the internet hunting down the records you mention, but A) they are far from complete anyway and therefore cannot be held as absolutely detailed and B) I am at work . I can post, but I cant afford to spend hours trawling the net to tell people stuff they ought to already be aware of ! Pathetic!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
wasent EVE in the bible about the same age when she got her first kid with adam whom at the time was 3 times her age ?

Actually both even and adam were most likely around the same age. They both perhaps had no age as they were born spontaneously into a fully grown human already able to have offspring. Adam was born out of dust and Eve was born from a rib of Adam signifying closeness to the heart. You may say I guess that they were related!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well maybe she had sex with an older teenager, I personally dip my stick for the first time when I was 9 but I didn't know how to do so I didn't move

That is the more plausible explanation to me, could be the girl father but I doubt it.
(yes all the men aren't rapist, paedophile etc....)

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Actually that is something that signifies incest. Adam was the first man. Eve was created out of adam (i.e) from adam and hence she is equivalent to being his daughter. We were created with the process of incest, with God's consent of course

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CuteAngel

Not me man I'm not christian

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
There were MSM reports a couple of years ago about how China's one child policy had resulted in an increase in sexual activity with underage girls.

Because of China's cultural, economic and social preference for boys, there is approx 50m excess males in China, with many males having no chance of ever securing a wife and descendents of their own. This is particularly true in rural areas where economic restrictions (rural poverty), means that few can afford to ignore the one child policy and so there are few females of marriagable age. This is thought to be a contributory factor to the reports of an increase in child abduction, particularly females.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

That is not something that is meant for christians or muslims. That is how the Bible as well as Quran describes creation of humanity. I'm sure its metaphorical/allegorical.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Only, I am aware of them. The occurences of very young brides like you are describing are NOT common.

You do not know. You are making it up based on the propaganda of pedophile apologists.

You are working on an assumption that is based on nothing.

Your "facts" are wrong. Dangerous, disgustingly wrong.

Pathetic is that you willingly accept something as unquestionable defensible truth without having the slightest thing to base it on but your personal hunch.

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by Aeons

Im not talking about the "typical" Im talking about the fact that these things happened. Also, I would love to go around the internet hunting down the records you mention, but A) they are far from complete anyway and therefore cannot be held as absolutely detailed and B) I am at work . I can post, but I cant afford to spend hours trawling the net to tell people stuff they ought to already be aware of ! Pathetic!

[edit on 2010/2/2 by Aeons]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuteAngel
That is not something that is meant for christians or muslims. That is how the Bible as well as Quran describes creation of humanity. I'm sure its metaphorical/allegorical.

It's allegorical = a devotee unable to say god's word is untrue

just kiddin

no but if it's in the bible and in the quran then yes it's for christians and muslims.

I belong to no abrahamic religion, they are all the same to me

judaism and islam = the same thing
new testament = continuation of old testament but with better public relations/marketing.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by ModernAcademia]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join