It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 9, gives birth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Girl, 9, gives birth

www.news.com.au

A NINE-YEAR-OLD girl has given birth to a healthy child in northeast China, MX reported today (AEDT).

The baby, reportedly a boy, was delivered via cesarean on January 27 and weighed in at 2.75kg, MX reported.

Circumstances surrounding the girl's pregnancy were unknown, but her parents have sought legal help, the City Evening News reported, as sex with a child under the age of fourteen brings with it an automatic rape conviction.

Despite the young age of the mother, from Songyuan, and the potential for severe complications, it has been reported the mother and her new baby are doing f
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Now I have 3 words to describe this, compressed into 3 letters.. WTF!

I can then understand if this is a rape, however the article doesn't say how it happened.

It just seems to be getting younger and younger, when I was 9 I was playing games, dressing up and being stupid.. Not raising my own child.

You get the idea.

Thoughts anyone?

Mods: Sorry if wrong forum/ already been posted. I've done a search but nothing came up.

Edit: Bad speeling.

e\
www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2/2/10 by WishForWings]

[edit on 2/2/10 by WishForWings]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

This is wrong however you look at it!

Who ever has sex with a 9 year old girl is sick... End of conversation!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf 

Yup you're not wrong there mate, I'm just surprised at the fact a 9 year old can even get pregnant.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I didn't know women were fertile by the age of 9...

I foresee a chinese version of "Gilmore girls."

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf 

Mohammed did, with the blessing from Allah. just sayin.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I am pretty sure this isnt alternative news unless someone has evidence of immaculate conception.

ATS is becoming a dumping ground for all news it seems.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
you'd be surprised at the number of men who sleep with their daughters. It's obviously a taboo subject, but it does happen

[edit on 2-2-2010 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
All I know is that girls can get pregnant after there first period, it's a possibility and not stated as they could. Only problem is I don't know when that time is for young girls since it varies from person to person I guess.

Anyway is this even possible after knowing this? Granted it's shocking that she is just 9 and already a baby, but half of me is still on the fence wondering.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

Where I used to live there were alot of underage teenage pregnancies but nothing like this! The average age was around 16

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well.. as cruel as it may sound but this girl was (biologically) ready to be pregnant.

Morally, well, that is really a subject of culture and man-made laws.

And just for the clarification of it, I really think this should have not happened.
I'm sure that no 9 years old person can be fully (mentally, emotionally, financially, etc) ready to raise a child.

It is a said day for us 'people', and probably also for that girls family... but it's just another day for mother nature.

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
To those who are surprised that women (or I should say girls) can conceive at 9, may I point you to the 5-year-old mother?
Any girl suffering from precocious puberty is a potential mother.
On a side-note, they also often start growing breasts and pubes, which could possibly arouse men even more. (just a theory, I don't really know how a pedophile's mind works, they might also be attracted to more youthful looks)

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The trouble with saying "surely its not possible" is that every human being developes in a unique fashion, and no two are ever alike save for twins. Physical growth occurs at varying rates, and sometimes internal changes take place very early , especialy in nations or locations where the average lifespan may not be prodigious. Dont forget in history it is not at all uncommon for a girl to be considered marrying material at ages we consider appallingly young.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Breizhoo

ahh you beat me to it mate.

here's more supporting info

Damn Interesting

Dr. Gérado Lozada was told by Lina’s father that she had been having regular periods since age three, but they had stopped about 7 1/2 months prior to the visit. He listened to the young girl’s abdomen with a stethoscope, and heard a tiny second heartbeat. An X-Ray was also performed, after which there could be no doubt… to the doctors’ astonishment, five-year-old Lina Medina was about seven months pregnant.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Crikey, 9 years old and no mention of rape AND in china! what will the authorities do I wonder? truely disturbing.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gigantea Rosa
All I know is that girls can get pregnant after there first period, it's a possibility and not stated as they could.

Seems to me that they could get pregnant about 1-2 weeks before their first period.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
jjeeeeeees, When I was that age. I was looking after tamagochis not babys.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by Wolf 

Mohammed did, with the blessing from Allah. just sayin.

Mohammed ain't got nothin on catholic priests!

And this is modern times on top of that. just saying!

A friend of mine would call this the signs of end of days, when kids start having kids.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This is some foul ish where is the father hidding @. Damn, EARTH EARTH EARTH

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

AGAIN I say this is not new. Way back in the dark ages, kids had kids. Mothers were younger, lifespans were shorter. Everything was weird. This isnt a sign of how much life is changing here on earth , its a sign of how much things are roughly the same. Jesus people lets get some historical awareness going PLEASE ?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join