It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained Explosion on the Sun (breaking news)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by tarifa37

Not too sure what the explosion is yet.

I'm checking out SOHO to see if there is any more info.

The bright object is definitely Venus.

[edit on 2/2/10 by Chadwickus]

The object on the left is VENUS? Take a close look at the video and stare at venus and tell me if you see parts of it comming off of it while the sun does the burst thing. WTF IS THAT? And why would it do that?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Found this on space weather, seems like quite a spectacular explosion.

Coronagraphs onboard the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) have just observed a bright double-ringed coronal mass ejection (CME) billowing over the sun's western limb. At present, the source of the blast is unknown Watch the movie and stay tuned for updates.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38e3c192d6a3.gif[/atsimg]

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

[edit on Tue Feb 2 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

the bright white light to the left with a white line going thru it. Watch the circular light on the right side while the sun exsplodes. WTF is that comming out of it?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If that venus, it just exploded massively comparing the size of that to the size of the whole thing jetting out like that. Why is knowone talking about that?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Found this on space weather, seems like quite a spectacular explosion.

Coronagraphs onboard the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) have just observed a bright double-ringed coronal mass ejection (CME) billowing over the sun's western limb. At present, the source of the blast is unknown Watch the movie and stay tuned for updates.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38e3c192d6a3.gif[/atsimg]

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

[edit on Tue Feb 2 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

the bright white light to the left with a white line going thru it. Watch the circular light on the right side while the sun exsplodes. WTF is that comming out of it?

this all seems to be part of this www.youtu.be... and if this link does not work go to youtube and punch in venus appears to exsplode and the ejecta hits mars as lovejoy exits 1/6/2012 Quick, go look now.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
If that venus, it just exploded massively comparing the size of that to the size of the whole thing jetting out like that. Why is knowone talking about that?

The video is from 2010. Venus didn't explode. Go outside and look up. Venus is just fine.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Hi, sorry about the late response. The diagram is a bit confusing. Those flashes represent only the dates of impact events here on Earth. That may sound like a strange thing to put into a diagram but I've done to show that there is a possible connection between them and the position of the Solar System Barycentre when they occurred. The statistical probability of not a single one of these 39 events showing up on those Barycentre motion arcs furthest from the Sun is very low. I haven't just selected those that form this "pattern". 34 or so are from a publicised list of impact events. This list is too large to depict in a diagram, so I only used those events of 1kT or greater. Those added with an asterisk are similar events not on published lists, which don't alter of the pattern, but which may be of interest in this context. For example, the Vitim Event. American scientists estimated this one to have had an energy between 200 and 400kT of TNT based on military satellite data, however Russian scientists with access to the site later estimated the blast to have been between 4 and 5kT because of the extensive tree damage over a wide area. They refer to this event as a "mini Tunguska". Most people haven't even heard of it. That's why I felt it had to be included. anyway, thanks for your comment and question. I was hoping to hear arguments as to other possible causes of this anomaly. For example, the Barycentre on outer arcs somehow bringing Earth into closer proximity to the asteroid belt. This however can't be the cause, because not only the Sun, Earth, Moon and all the planets rotate around the Barycentre, the Asteroids do too... Cheers, Tom

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join