It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem.Panic! Anti Tea Party ADs (and website.)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Dem panic! Anti-tea-party ads tied to Obama eligibility

Campaign seeks to convince voters: 'This movement is a fad'

[color=#00BFFF]LOL @ them.

[color=#00BFFF]News Story Link

A major ad campaign sweeping the Internet is revealing who is most afraid of the spirited tea-party movement this election year.

Democrat operatives – using the same address for an attorney who represented the Democratic National Committee in an eligibility lawsuit against President Obama – have launched an ad campaign and website called TheTeaPartyIsOver.org to "prevent the tea party's dangerous ideas from gaining legislative traction."

In the wake of Scott Brown's dramatic victory for the U.S. Senate seat in Massachusetts, the energized national tea-party movement is targeting lawmakers deemed unresponsive to Americans. The anti-tea party website comes as Illinois will have its first-in-the-nation primaries Tuesday.

The site seems more like a way to piss off and enforce the Tea Party movement more than anything else.

I won't waste my energy flaming my opinion of these worthless teabagging Anti Tea Party people. LOL @ them is the nicest way to deal with them.

Go Tea Party! Don't let the GOP corrupt the movement!

I've heard that there's a party at the White House 04-15-10. Everyone is invited. BYOB. BYOPF. BYOT.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I seen this somewhere already. Yep, they are running scared.

The Repubs are just as scared.

We need to throw out all incumbents and elect people with conservative principles. No more lifer politicians. No more lobbyists. No more corporate backed asshats. NO MORE.

I just posted a video of the Scott Brown election. It received only 300,000 +or- hits up to a few days ago. Now it is above 1.1 million views.

A very powerful video against the corruption and status quo in Washington.

I haven't seen any posts from you for awhile. Glad to see you back.

S&F by the way.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Already mentioned here.

I think the only one's who are panicking are the ones that started this whole tea party movement.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Please post in the ongoing discussion located here:

"The Tea Party is Over" Propaganda website

Closing Duplicate

Thank you

Semper

new topics

top topics

join