It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STFU Kerry Cassidy ! ! !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
GOD DAMNIT KERRY CASSIDY OF PROJECT CAMELOT !

Im trying to listen to these awesome people speak about what they know and explain there theories and im so sick of them being interrupted by you spouting stupid needless comments and carrying on like a yes man !

I have lost count of how many times you have interrupted these people and made them change there course of discussion !
I also saw an interview where you just kept rolling your eyes and carrying on like a brat because there were other people there with constructive and informative things to say compared to your rambling BS !!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STFU AND LET THESE PEOPLE SPEAK ! :bnghd:

Besides you i think PC is awesome .

/Rant over

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I couldn't agree more.
Her interview style is hard and frustrating to watch.The Steven Greer interview was a bit stressful to watch.
I like some of Project Camelot's stuff but I think they should be using more of a filter with some of their information.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Alright question time.

Who is more annoying?

Kerry Cassidy from www.Project Camelot.org

Or Linda Moulton Howe and her monotone style of speaking from www.Earthfiles.com.

Inquiring minds want to know.

I stopped listening to anything from Project Camelot.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by calcoastseeker

hmmmm, Cassidy imo without a doubt .

she just really pisses me off like lol .

I dont mind Linda Howe and i like her work .

I think we should all start a petition to like kick her out of PC and replace her.

Saying that though, who would make a good replacement ?( i honestly believe that you could replace her with a potato and it would make it so much more better ) but which person do you think would be good in her place ?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I don't know who Kerry Cassidy is, but there's a similar problem with current interviewing 'techniques' that really irritates me.

It seems to be the norm these days for an interviewer to ask a question, then go almost straight onto the next one hardly giving the interviewee the chance to speak.

What makes it worse is the way they rush through saying they're running out of time. If programmes were planned properly interviewees would be allowed a proper amount of time to get their point across.

And another thing
If the interviewer has a microphone they've no need to shout.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by berenike]

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
OMG thank f*** for this thread!

She is driving me INSANE right now! Just did a search online to see if was the only one!! Seems I am not!

The things I have to put up with to get information these days!

She is just the most narcissistic, inarticulate, name-dropping, confused, and deluded person in the alternative information world!

She completely has her own agenda in all of the interviews - which is to talk about her worldview, and other random pieces of information that she has somehow acquired but has no real understanding of. OK fairenough, Project Camelot have created an outlet for Whistleblowers and others with Insider Information to get their information heard, but why, oh why, do we have to set through the incredibly infuriating process of Kerry frustrating their attempts to get their information heard. It's EXCRUTIATING!!!! The interviewees are the people we want to her from, not some (self-)glorified reporter. She has absolutely nothing to add.

Oh, and why must we be subjected to her pathetic rendition of 'the Jaguar song' every time, is her ego not big enough already? KERRY CASSIDY HAS NO SHAME!!

join