It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything Seems so Solid, Ever Asked Why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I ask myself this very question often. The only real thing we know about matter is that it consists mostly of empty space. So here we have a very strong force holding together what is a serious of pin points in empty space which make up a fraction of the total occupied space. Yet somehow accept for liquids we cannot pass through matter which has condensed to something greater than a grain.

I think we're missing something here!

So what is it that stops us moving through matter? Now let me ask you this. Have you ever thought this.....What would our natural state be in a free medium and assuming we are an an eternal spirit? (as are many of you here onATS ). How about our natural state is we one of conscious energy compositions within a free medium. Much like a body moving through water, perhaps? Now the question is why did we leave a free medium like the sea for what has essentially been chaos and cruelty every since on dry land? Remember the first step on land for a sea creature would have at first been and awfully slow process and would have required creatures full of intent. Intent needed to breed the changes into generations in order to make the first few crucial advances towards land, land requiring a dynamic type of breathing apparatus and of course walking apparatus, for this to occur would have taken an almighty flipping of a switch to trip the change to the DNA (through will) to grow a foot rather than fin.

So in my opinion it was like this: We came out of the sea and left a free medium for the physical, a physical world inbued with a structure made up of mostly empty space but still able to resist our form.

What am I getting at?

Solid matter is a manifestation of a rigid structure imposed on us and not agreed on by us. This imposed space time geometry controls movement of the spirit on a physical world of a given gravitation force and physical mass, such as this one.
It's design should not be accepted as harmonious unless instilled with psychic power, love or divinese. Planet earth is of a restrictive geometric structure totally in opossition to the spirit which needs to be free to grow. These opposing forces are the ones responsible for solidity and how things became solid in the first place! And of course the very slow evolutionary pace we are stuck in at present.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Something we need to ask ourself is this...Where do we get our infomation from, do we fully trust that source and are we willing to carry on the original message...What we've been told about solid, liquid and gas may infact be true, but to whos perspective? I believe I can walk throught solid objects, I'm just not ready to smack my face against a wall yet

Schools ruin knowledge, right?

Perhaps instead of seeing everything as an evolution of an evolution and so on, we should think of it all as one primitive footstep in this collective involvement we've all agreed to participate at this time...

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Sahrhyce]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahrhyce

Schools ruin knowledge, right?

No, why would you say that?
Cats don't go to school, yet I don't see them walking through walls.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
i've often wondered about the entire concept of manipulating matter, as yeshua often demonstrated and spoke about from time to time.

as far as the idea of water environment being more friendly: oceans still contain solid objects, like coral reefs and rocks and mountains, cliffs and valleys and seaweed. i think the idea is we need to learn how to move about the environment regardless of its solidity, and in event we don't master it in this life time, we will be able to do so when in our perfected bodies. i do believe that means more than simply using the out of body experience or vision for movement, but in a 3d framework as well.

i'm tired so i'm rambling.

top topics

join